Digiartists' Domain Community!
Bought in Chains (private furry RP) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: Bought in Chains (private furry RP) (/showthread.php?tid=9303)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: Bought in Chains (private furry RP) - Shadowknight - 02-23-2010

"Oooh that's a good girl," Lupe moaned, rubbing their breasts together as she fucked her, moaning loudly in pleasure, "Who's a good daughter, do you like when mommy fucks you?" she purred.

"Oh yeah, I remember you saying that." Shadow grinned a bit, "Well, why don't you give me a nice blowjob, swallow everydrop and I'll give you your garden." he smiled, spreading his legs a bit to show off his massive cock, semi-hard from the idea.

RE: Bought in Chains (private furry RP) - blankmind12 - 02-23-2010

Luna let out a loud squeal as her breathing began to speed up. She panted and moaned with ecstacy as her loins heated up. "I...I'm a good daughter! I love being fucked by you Mommy! Ohhhh!"

RE: Bought in Chains (private furry RP) - Venin - 02-24-2010

Katie stared at the erection and thought He's hard again? That fast? Wow. "As you wish, Master." she leaned foward and engulfed the thing into her mouth, sucking it like a lolipop, swirling her tongue around the head.

RE: Bought in Chains (private furry RP) - Shadowknight - 02-24-2010

"Ahhh, oh that's my good girl, beg for mommy's cock," Lupe moaned, increasing her tempo as Luna grew more accustomed to it, howling in pleasure as each thrust sent a wave of pleasure through her as well.

"Surprised?" Shadow chuckled a bit, "I'm quite a virile wolf, can probably handle a dozen orgasms a day." he leaned his head back against the couch, moaning in pleasure as Katie sucked his cock, "Oh yeah, suck your master's cock like a good bitch." he moaned.

RE: Bought in Chains (private furry RP) - blankmind12 - 02-24-2010

Luna threw her head back and cried out with pleasure. She gripped teh bedsheats so tight her claws nearly ripped through them. "P-Please let me have more of you cock Mommy! I-Oh! OOHH!! Please give it to me! Let me have all inside me!"

RE: Bought in Chains (private furry RP) - Venin - 02-24-2010

Katie continued to suck, moving further down the shaft her tongue following at the bottom, swirling itself from the top of the cok to the bottom and back.

RE: Bought in Chains (private furry RP) - Shadowknight - 02-24-2010

"Ahh, oh yes, take it all my little girl, who's mommy's little slut," Lupe moaned as she thrust into Luna, howling in pleasure as her own orgasm quickly built, spurred on by Luna's enthusiasm.

Shadow growled in pleasure, rubbing Katie's head as he thrust into her mouth a bit, "Damn, you're by far the best cock sucker I've had. You seem to love it so much too," he moaned, his pre oozing from the tip of his cock into her mouth.

RE: Bought in Chains (private furry RP) - blankmind12 - 02-24-2010

Luna continued to moan and squeal with pleasure, her toes curling and uncurling with every thrust as she got closer and closer to a climax. "I am! I Mommy's little slut! I love feeling her cock inside me!"

RE: Bought in Chains (private furry RP) - Venin - 02-25-2010

When the liquid fell on Katie's tongue, she almost instantly swallowed and sped up her pace, trying to lick off any cum on the cock she had missed to swallow, be it there or not.

RE: Bought in Chains (private furry RP) - Shadowknight - 02-25-2010

"Ahhhh god, I'm cumming!" Lupe howled in pleasure as she buried the toy into Luna's cunt, pressing her lips against hers as she came, the toy actually forcing her feminine juices into Luna's womb as she came.

Shadow threw back his head as he growled in lust, one of his massive hands holding down Katie's head as he came, flooding her mouth with his cum, "Ahh fuck, swallow it all you little cum slut, show master how much you love him." he moaned.