Digiartists' Domain Community!
Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP) (/showthread.php?tid=8761)

RE: Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP) - Crimson Fox - 07-25-2009

Jedrek smirked from Shiva's admission before he had an idea. The naughty shadow dragon stepped forwards a little and teased her pussy by rubbing the tip of his erect member against it. "I'll give my mistress more...if she lets me be the master for today." He gave a few more teasing rubs while his muscular arms cuddled and supported the icy human.

RE: Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP) - Yoosei - 07-25-2009

The ice girl blushed deeply, loving the feeling of his scaly body against her smooth cold skin. "ahh o-okay, you can be the m-master for today" she replied to him, eager for some action already.

"Good pet, then let's get this on you." The shadow dragon was finally able to remove the magical collar and placed it on Shiva's neck. Jedrek then gave her folds a few more teases until he finally entered her cold hotbox with his throbbing member. He gave a small groan while holding her smooth body tightly against his muscular scales. "Hhhrrr..."

"Ahmm.." the human of ice blushed darkly and arched her back. Her cold inner walls squeezed his member eagerly as soon as he slide it inside her. "it f-feels g-good, master" she commented between soft moans.

"Hhhrr...y-yeah, same here...my pet is so smooth and tight..." Jedrek gives some more lustful growls as he pushed more of his dragon meat inside her rosy folds until he fully hilted inside of the icy human. "How does that feel, lovely?" He holds position deep inside of Shiva while his claws start to tease her some more by caressing her breasts again.

Shiva looks behind at Jedrek, blushing gently still. "It f-feels good master" she murmured softly yet adorably. "mhh what will master do to his human pet here?" she asks teasingly while poking her tongue out.

RE: Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP) - Crimson Fox - 07-26-2009

"Well the first thing I'm going to do is finish giving my pet some loving." Jedrek licked and nibbled on the back of her neck. He then started to rock his hips again, thrusting his large dragon member in and out of Shiva's cold pussy. His fingers also continued to tease her lovely breasts. "Hhhrrr...then I'll figure things out from there...p-pet..."

RE: Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP) - Yoosei - 07-26-2009

"ahh..mmhh" Blushing darkly, the human of ice then rests her hands against the wall and arches her head softly. "ohh master, f-faster please" she pleaded between moans, her cold pussy leaking a few drops of juices that start coating his member.

RE: Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP) - Crimson Fox - 07-26-2009

"Hhhrrr...of course, pet..." Jedrek growls happily and bucks his hips faster, causing his member to pump faster inside of Shiva's silky smooth folds. His pre begins to leak out and spread inside her insides while his member rubs against her sensitive spots within. His claws also continue to tease her breasts and playfully pinch her nipples to please the icy human. "Nnhhh...is this good, pet...or should I go even faster?"

RE: Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP) - Yoosei - 07-26-2009

Shiva moaned loud blissfully, her body spasming as her orgasm quickly rears up. "i-it is g-good, master" she replied to him between moans and then instinctively starts bucking her hips back in synch with him to add even more pleasure. More of her cold juices leaked out, making it even easier for his member to slide in and out of her.