Digiartists' Domain Community!
Bondage queens. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Yuri RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Bondage queens. (/showthread.php?tid=8327)

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 04-16-2009

Silvia nodded shyly and moaned as her pussy became seriously aroused. "Yes my queen." She whimpered, her eyes closing softly as she began to truly enjoy the treatment. 'It could be worse...' she thought as she moaned a little more freely and gripped the couch a little. 'Much worse.'

RE: Bondage queens. - MagusKnight - 04-16-2009

Mel let out a soft moan and held her head down, whispering out, "That... that feels good." She smiled and began blushing softly.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 04-16-2009

Katt whimpered slightly, it was clear she wasn't going to get away, but she was also too proud to submit, "Please I just want to go home, I miss my family."

"Good, you're a quick learner, now that we've got the ground rules down," Mindy smirked as she moved up a bit, her finger tips just able to reach the tip of Silvia's pussy as she placed her large breasts over the girl's face, "Mmm, you like tits? Use that tongue of yours pet."

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 04-17-2009

"This IS your home, slut." Vook smirked, gently scratching under Katt's chin with one finger. "And I suggest you start doing as I say, unless you want me to test the pain threshold of your body."

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 04-17-2009

Silvia blushed hard and stared up at Mindy through the huge tits, her face snuggled firmly between them. "Um...but...Im not..." She started, but the words "Break you" returned to her and she quickly added. "Y-Yes my queen." She then looked to her right, getting beneath the right nipple. She began to lick it and suck on it softly, her tongue was fresh and young but untrained and she was being far to tender to offer any really good stimulation.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 04-17-2009

"N-no, no I'll behave, please don't hurt me," Katt shuddered a bit from the touch, her eyes fixated on the whip.

"Well there's potential, but you need some work," Mindy moaned, removing her finger from Silvia's pussy. She brought her fingers up, licking them clean before smiling down at Silvia, "Let me show you how it's done," she smirked, rubbing her hands down Silvia's arms as she move down her body, lightly nuzzling at one of her tits, closing her lips around one of the nipples, sucking on it forcefully, her tongue rubbing over it.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 04-18-2009

"Are you SURE you'll behave, slut?" Vook threatened, holding the whip up again in a threatening way. "One more little mishap like this and I'll make your life a living hell, understand?! Now get up!" she ordered, stepping back from the feline.

RE: Bondage queens. - MagusKnight - 04-18-2009

OOC: I'm dropping out. Disturbed hardly ever posts and I'm not looking in here any longer only to see nothing.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 04-18-2009

OOC: You could jump in with Mindy and silvia.

RE: Bondage queens. - Disturbed - 04-19-2009

Ayane thrusts down and holds the dildo in Uzami's ass then starts rubbing the avian's pussy, "Mmrr..you like this don't you bitch?" she asked patting the sopping wet pussy. "You could fill an ocean with your wet pussy," she said pushing a finger inside Uzami's pussy fingering her.

--------------------------

"Mmrr...Good...because its only going to get better," Ebon said with a grin lifting her head kissing Mel on her cheek before going down to the girl's pussy licking her lips. Ebon pushes her muzzle into her crotch with her tongue out licking into Mel's pussy.

OOC: Its on the table if you want it.