Digiartists' Domain Community!
A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) (/showthread.php?tid=7574)

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - KingZero - 09-26-2008

Th two guys on her breasts growled loudly and bit her tits, as punishment for biting the other guy guy's dick. As they did this, a man made a fist and forced it into Julia's pussy as another fingered her ass with three fingers.

"To make it stop just say, Please Master Hunter," Hunter smiled.

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - Maero - 09-26-2008

Julia let out a soft wail of pain as her tits were bit and then another as she was fisted and her ass abused. Three more tears fell from her eyes and she tried to wiggle around and escape the horrible bindings, but they held tight. "Stop..." She said weakly in her soft voice.

"You know what to say to make them stop. Say it and I'll make them leave." Hunter smiled as the one fingering her changed from fingering to fisting her ass like the other man. "Like it whore? We'll fuck you silly!" he laughed and the others joined in.

Another wail of pain and more tears, it was clear that she was torn between heaven and hell at the moment and hated both sides of it. However as she looked up at Hunter her resolve did not waver, even for a second. "I would sooner die then acknowledge you." She said in her soft voice. She stayed there, resiting all the while while she was fucked in the worst way, pain creasing her existence as well as pleasure. To her horror she found that pleasure was slowly out growing pain, which was not to surprising. She was not a virgin and barbarians played rough. After a few more minutes she moaned loudly and orgasmed hard. fter this orgasm she fell limp in her binds as the sucking, biting and fisting continued.

As the torture continued for a bit more Hunter walked over again smiling and that smiled grew as e saw her ass slapped. "Ready to submit? There is more planned out, and I know you won't like it," he smiled. He then saw the Saxon put new cuffs on her hands and legs and pulled her out of the machine, their dicks erect and ready to fuck.

Julia fell flat on her stomach once released but rose to her knees and began to rise to her feet, fixing Hunter with a stare of sheer contempt. "Death before dishonor." she said proudly as she stood, using all her strength to keep her dignity.

Hunter rolled his eyes as the man charged at the bound Julia. One of them began trrying to fit her with a mouth ring again as the other two fucked her ass and pussy, while the rest attacked her breasts with their hands, squeezing and massaging.

Julia fell to her knees then and began to moan even after she was fitted with the ring. She let a few more tears slip as she became the center of a orgy of rape. But Alexander did not look pleased. The bitch was acting to proud and her will was to strong...perhaps it was time for something more mentally extreme. "War leader...I have an idea, if you will allow me thirty minutes I think I can set something up that may break her, break her and the Queen if you wish."

"Go ahead, Champion. Things are held here," Hunter smiled as the warrior who was fucking Julia's ass shot his cum into her. While he did that th other two followed, forcing their cum into her body.

Julia lay on the floor, gasping and spitting cum. Alexander smiled and took her away. He then called Hunter a few minutes later into a torture room. In the room was an assortment of any sexual device ever imagined, all laid out on a long table. On one side of the table was a the chained and struggling Julia, and on the opposite side was something covered by a large brown blanket. "Ah, your here my lord. Just in time." He smiled and walked next to what ever was covered up. "This is our next activity." He said with a wicked smile. "This is how it works. I will pick up a random object or tell you an action I am about to preform." He said speaking to Julia now. "When I do this I will also make a demand of you. You will fulfill this demand and then I will do what ever I was going to do to you." Julia laughed a cold empty laugh. "What makes you think I will do this? It has nothing in it for me." Alexander's smile widened. "Thats where the fun starts. You see, every tie you refuse, I will so what ever I was planing on doing to her." He pulled the sheet and reveled a chained and gagged Queen, sleeping soundly as she hung on the wall. "I have sedated her but that anything could wake her up. Ultimately its you who decides what happens to her. She might even sleep through this if you are good and obey us." He then turned to Hunter while Julia gaped at the new torture. "Do you understand how this works? If so then go ahead an make a demand and choose an action. I suggest you start small and work your way up."