Digiartists' Domain Community!
Bondage queens. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Yuri RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Bondage queens. (/showthread.php?tid=8327)

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 04-08-2009

Silvia trembled as the tongue went all the way up to her nipple, letting out a series of sweet soft moans to accompany the action. "Ohhh...I..I shouldnt.." She moaned, biting her lip a little, her pussy becoming more and more lubricated as her arousal went up. "But...I do.." She whispered almost to herself. She was now blushing extra hard, the strip of crimson across her face now coming to dominate most of her visage as her mistress continued her work. The young human then closed her eyes, no longer wanting to see her own disgraceful actions, letting her mind wander as her vision was sealed away. Her mouth slightly agape, and her hips thrusting just a little, Silvia was completely at Mindy's mercy.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 04-10-2009

Katt continued to whimper softly, "J-just leave me alone."

"Mmm, good," Mindy moaned, kissing Silvia's cheek, "So tell me, what's your name cutie?"

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 04-10-2009

"Not until you obey me, slut!" Vook growled, lashing the whip at Katt again, this time cracking it right over her pussy. "Oooh, that's gotta hurt!"

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 04-11-2009

Silvia hardly heard Mindy speak and it took her a moment to collect her thoughts enough to respond. "M-My name is Silvia..." She moaned softly, blushing cutely as the kiss and looking shyly up at Mindy. She did not know what to say at all, she was basically having sex with not only an Anthro, but a female anthro! She had not clue what to do at all and it showed all over her face. She avoided eye contact, sure she would see herself in Mindy's eyes and thus see what she was doing, something she did not want to do at all. Another soft moan escaped her trembling lips and her blush only became a little more red. "I-I..I've never been with a woman..." She stuttered meekly.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 04-11-2009

Katt swiped at it again, the whip moving too fast for her to grab as she covered her now stinging pussy, "No, no more, please stop, I don't want to be whipped anymore." she cried.

"Look at me." Mindy ordered, gentley massaging Silvia's pussy, "Wheither you like it or not I am your Queen now, this can be either very pleasurable for you, or very painful depending on wheither or not I have to break you first."

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 04-11-2009

Silvia was suddenly afraid once more as Mindy mentioned breaking. This was quite terrifying since Silvia knew she would probably break very easily. "N-No mistress." Silvia said nervously, locking her uneasy eyes with those of her mistress. "Im g-good, please dont hurt me." She pleaded softly, stifling another moan as she felt her pussy receive more treatment and her orgasm become more real.

RE: Bondage queens. - MagusKnight - 04-11-2009

OOC: Disturbed! Post already!

RE: Bondage queens. - Disturbed - 04-16-2009

(( sorry folks busy last week ))

Ebon complied with Mal's request releasing the sensitive nipple from her teeth instead dragged her warm wet tongue over the flesh nub. The wolf's paw went down her tummy to the girl's pussy where she gently rubbed her lips with her fingers.

-------------------------

Ayane would lean foward putting her paws near Uzami's shoulders on the bed and start humping hard into the avian's ass with her hips slamming into it, "Mmrrhh....I'll turn you into an anal slut yet!" Ayane looked down at Uzami's tits bouncing the wolf grinned and smacked one of the titties, "such a sexy bitch."

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 04-16-2009

OOC: Oh phew, MINDY! She's back, you can put away the rocket launcher and map to disturbed's house!

IC:

"Good answer," Mindy smiled, sliding her fingers up, rubbing them against Silvia's clit as she slid a couple of fingers into her pussy, "But from now on you will end all sentences with 'My Queen' is that clear my little pet?"

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 04-16-2009

"You want me to stop? Then submit to me, slut!" Vook growled, stepping closer. "Swear that you'll be my slut forever, until the day you die!"

--------------

"Aahh! Oh yess...Mistress..!! Abuse me, fuck your dirty slut!" Uzami moaned out blissfully, from both the rough anal, and the smack to her large, feathery tits, which were bouncing around like mad from Ayane's hard thrusts.