Digiartists' Domain Community!
Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP (/showthread.php?tid=8195)

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 02-24-2009

Alex slammed his cock as deep as it could go and he leaned forward, and whispered into the angel's ear. "But Ophanimon..." he whispered, and pulled back slowly before slamming into her again. "You're an angel, hundreds of female Digimon see you as their idol," he said, and pulled back again and slammed into once more. "Are you saying...you want me to fuck you? Do you no longer care about being an angel and rather have me fucking you like a slut?" he asked, and once more, slammed into her pussy.

The tentacles happily fucked her, and sucked her tits. More tentacles joined in, stuffing two tentacles into her pussy and two in her ass and all of them began leaking out pre cum into Refia's body, and even on it.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 02-24-2009

"Mmmrrhh...I want you fucking me!" The angel blurted out, moaning from each of Alex's hard thrusts, her already tight pussy only clenching tighter around his cock. "I want you to fuck me and cum deep inside me!" she panted, looking back at Alex with a needy, lusty look in her eyes. "Please..."

"Mmmpmf! Mmmmffff!" Refia murred out blissfully as more tentacles stuffed her holes, her paws moving to the tentacles that were rubbing at her body, and jerking them off as if they were cocks, while her holes continued to clench tight around the tentacles that were stuffing them.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - MasterZero - 02-25-2009

"Well if that's what you want!" Alex smiled and grabbed her large tits and began thrusting her faster and deeper, his hands squeezing and rubbing her breasts. "Scream whore! Scream and beg for your Master to give you more cock! You're MY angel now!" he laughed. "And by the way," he added, fucking her and moaning softly. "What should we do with all your servants? Do you want me to just let them go, or do you want them to because slaves to their Human betters like you?"

The tentacles had less control then Alex and would shoot their cum out with out control or sign of stopping, covering the slut in cum and filling her insides with it two. Mouth, ass, pussy, all were filled with the tentacles' cum.

RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - Erethzium - 02-25-2009

"Mmrrahhh, do what you want with them...just...fuck your slut!" Ophanimon moaned, the squeezing of her breasts only increasing the pleasure she was feeling, further clouding her mind with lust.

"Mmmpff! Mmmff....mmmmm..." Refia murred, the tentacles' cum leaking out around them, oozing from her pussy, ass and mouth, the vixen gulping the seed that gushed into her mouth, still jerking off the two tentacles that were outside her, wanting them to release more warm semen all over her fur.

Alex smiled and slapped her ass with his hand, before returning them to her tits, squeezing the watermelon sized breast. He fucked her pussy and felt his climax near. "I want you to yell out that Digimon are only meant to be fucked by humans! Say all Digimon are sluts, and you are sluttiest of them all!" he ordered as he fucked her pussy. "Yell it out, slut!"

The tentacles did what Refia wanted, they shot out their cum on her, in face, everywhere around her. It was though they were trying to cover her entire body, and fill her her insides with it, being never ending sources of semen.

"Mmmrrh! Digimon are only meant to be fucked by humans!" Ophanimon screamed out in pleasure, hitting another climax as Alex squeezed her enormous tits. "All Digimon are sluts, and I'm their slutty queen!" she screamed, blushing heavily. "Fuck me, Master!"

The vixen only murred louder as the tentacles showered her in hot cream, her tail swishing around in joy, wanting more and more cum, to be filled completely to the brim in all her holes, and showered in it completely; her holes still clamping the tentacles inside them, and her paws still jerking the ones outside of her.

Hearing her scream out like that brought Alex to his mark, and he fired a flood of hot cum into her body, filling her. "And to think, you once threatened to kill me, slut. Well now we know who is the superior being, don't we?" he smiled, rubbing her ass. He continued to fill her until he was all but done and took out his dick, shooting the last bit of it on the ground. "Lick it off the ground."

As Alex hit his climax the tentacles did, and left Refia and retreated back to Alex's body. Though to help the cum covered and cum filled slut, there was cum on the ground though for her to lick off the ground.

"Mmmhh...yes, Master..." Ophanimon turned around and bent her head down, licking the cum off the stone floor, keeping her mouth open to let him see her swallow it.

"Ahhh...thank you, my wonderful Master..." Refia purred, closing her eyes as she laid in the puddle of cum on the floor, feeling nothing less than bliss, having both her holes filled, and having drank at least half a gallon of seed, the white stuff getting her fur quite sticky.

Alex smiled and walked over to Ophanimon's throne and sat himself on it. He took a deep breath, smelling the smells of sex, rape, and cum all around him. He looked at Refia and then at his angel."Ophanimon, go and help clean your fellow slut!" he ordered. "When you're done, both of you stand and come clean your Master's dirty cock," he ordered, pointing as his still erect dick, which was covered in the cum of all three of them.

"Mmmm, as you wish, Master..." Ophanimon crawled over to Refia, and started to lick over her fur, lusting for the taste of cum just as Refia was, the vixen purring happily as the large-breasted angel cleaned off her body. Only a few minutes later she finished, and both sluts crawled up to Alex on the throne, kneeling on either side of him, and both licking at his large cock, rubbing their warm, moist tongues firmly along the surface of his hardon.