Digiartists' Domain Community!
Southern Cross - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: Southern Cross (/showthread.php?tid=5630)

- Shadowknight - 10-31-2006

Shadow nodded to her as he slipped into the open doors. He looked around at the floor infront of him, large scorch marks and splotches of blood, "There was a fight here, a big one by the looks of it."

*Med room*

Shadow opened up a nearby drawer, inside was a series of potions, all made to speed up healing and restore health among other things, he grabbed a large yellow one and drank it down quickly, instantly his wounds healed up, his fatique vanished and his strength seemed to double, "Heh, okay let's see what kind of destruction I can cause now." He smiled as he grabbed a couple more bottles and tucked them into a pack that he tied to his belt before exiting the lab and heading back towards the entrance to find Ikonnen again.

OOC: Kyo, I'm wondering what happened to that red headed general? She hasn't really done anything in the whole story since showing up.

- Kurtz - 10-31-2006

OOC: I was waiting for a fight between Ikonnen and Kubrika to occur, and then bring her back in. ROFL.

IC:

Miral moved swiftly down one of the corridors, and took a few steps down a flight of stairs. "It's a good thing I decided to leave that guy's room and take a look around..." She then approached the throne room doors, and tried to push it open, but she found she couldn't. "Huh... bolted shut."

- Casey the furry one - 10-31-2006

Colby pulled out the menber and swirled her tongue around to get it to stiffen.

- Disturbed - 10-31-2006

Silver's member stiffened fully

OOC: I was just wondering if you forgot about her... like I did for Kit!

IC:

"Uh oh, how do I stop this thing?" Kit thought out loud as the block of ice she was riding on crashed into the wooden door of the castle, knocking it open effortlessly as she flew thru the door and slid on the ground a bit. "Ow, that hurt." She sat up and looked up at Kellie and then at Hiro, "HIRO!" She quickly got to her feet and jumped at him, "I thought I'd never see you again, you had me worried."

"K-Kit?" Hiro asked in bewilderment, "I thought I said this was too dangerous. I want you to go back." He said as he pushed the young girl away a bit, "Besides, with that entrance I'm sure someone,"

"Heard you?"

Hiro looked behind him at a hallway as a near mirror image of him walked out of the shadows, "Shadow I presume."

"Hmm? Oh," Shadow took a closer look at him, "So you're the one that little girl mistook me for."

"YOU! IF YOU DID ANYTHING TO HER I SWEAR!"

"Relax," Shadow said, waving his hand, "I didn't touch her, though under diffrent circumstances I definately would've liked to."

"Kellie," Hiro pushed Kit towards her, "Take her somewhere safe." He drew out his blade and faced Shadow.

"OH, a duel." Shadow drew out both his blades as he got ready to fight, "Bring it."

Colby when Silver cock harden she removed her pants and panties and monted Silver and started humpping him.

*The gates*

"Sure Hiro, also knock you bother unconsious," said Kellie as she tooked Kitt and went a good distance so they could leave the bother to there queral.

ooc: Shadow I'm going to pm you a idea

- Disturbed - 10-31-2006

Silver laid there unconcious body moving a bit as Colby mounted him.

"I can't promise I won't kill him." Hiro warned as Kellie took Kit somewhere safe.

"Confident aren't you?" Shadow smiled as he readied himself, "Let's see if you can even survive the first attack!" He shouted as he charged forward, striking at Hiro with his two blades.

Hiro parried the attack, he had power on his side but his sword was heavy so he was also a bit slower than the speedier Shadow, "I'll do more than just survive," Hiro swung his blade at Shadow's legs, "I'll win!"

Colby position Silver cock at her pussie and sat down and slow sat down started humping him though so knew what she was doing was she did not care.

*the Gate*

Kellie watch the fight with Kitt and said, "Hiro is going to lose the fight because Shadow is faster and has some potion on him the restore his health.

Kit looked up at Kellie, "Don't count him out yet, Hiro's the best fighter I've seen." She looked back at the fight as the two warriors darted around, each looking for an opening in the other's stance, "He won't lose that easily."

"You're good," Shadow admitted as he parried a quick blow from Hiro's sword, "But you're also slow," He made to strike at him in the moment of weakness but accidently slid a bit on the puddle of blood lying on the ground.

"THERE!" Hiro shouted as he swung his blade and knocked Shadow to his knees.

"Damn, you were lucky. That was it." Shadow looked up at Hiro as he trembled, "What's the matter? Can't bring yourself to kill me? You're brother." Shadow said, showing that he had already figured out that they were related from their looks.

"Shaun," Hiro lowered his blade, "Leave the insane, come to Southern Cross, like our parents did."

"You know something," Shadow smiled a bit as Hiro smiled back, "You're a fool." He swung his blade quickly, striking Hiro's sword at the base as it shattered.

"AHH!" Kit screamed as a shard of metal flew at her, she placed her hands on the ground as a wall of ice grew up instantly, the small dagger sized weapon digging into it, "How? I didn't know I could do that."

"DIE BROTHER!" Shadow smiled as he drove his katana thru Hiro's stomach, a pool of blood forming on the ground, he drew the blade out as Hiro collapsed on the ground, critically wounded, "Now, you die." He smiled as he raised up his sword, ready to cleave Hiro's head off.

OOC:

Kit, new magic: Ice wall, (Creates a wall of ice to shield from an attack)