Digiartists' Domain Community!
Bondage queens. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Yuri RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Bondage queens. (/showthread.php?tid=8327)

RE: Bondage queens. - CaseyChimera - 04-25-2011

Ximena turned around. Her face is sweaty and the apron is sticking to her. She holding a chef knife cutting up some vegetables. "Go right ahead. There's a phone on the wall to the left of you if you don't have a cellphone. I just wonder if that's all you're going to tell them. I mean, you poured out your heart to Little Snow White about your past. How will your other slaves react to it. I still find it hard to swallow myself." With that, she turned back to her work. "Everything will be ready within the hour." She placed the marinaded salamon in the oven. She then contined on the vegetables.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 04-25-2011

Mindy smirked a bit, "I doubt they'd even know who Onyx was, to be honest I'm surprised you do. I only told Yumi to try and at least begin to ease her fears and earn a little trust, otherwise that would've been part of my past that remained buried." she growled slightly as she moved to the phone, picking it up and dialing her home phone. If Silvia answered she would explain that she'd be occupied for awhile, and that the house should be well stocked but if she and Kitt needed anything where some emergency funds were located in the house.

RE: Bondage queens. - CaseyChimera - 04-25-2011

This time Ximena didn't turn around. With one swift movement she slice a head of lettuce in two. "You would be surspised on what I know. For example, I know one of your slaves is a human name Silvia. She must have cost you a pretty penny being ones like her are the rarest of the rare. As for Onyx, let's just say we had our encounter once.

**Flashback 6 years**

The door is being banged on hard while Mistress Azula and Ximena are working in the kitchen. They were wearing matching aprons and nothing else.

Azula is carrying a couple of plates and bowls to the table. "Ximena, can you get that, please. My hands are a bit full."

"Right away, Mistress." Ximena curtsied a little and then started to skip to the door.

"You know, you don't have to call me Mistress anymore. Lady can do."

"I know. Old habits die hard I guess." The banging got louder. "Okay, okay. I'm coming. Keep your panties on." Ximena opened the door only to be stared down by a tall and formidible black dragoness wearing a clear see threw dress with a chainmail bikini underneath it.

"What was that you said, slut?" The dragoness hissed as she leaned forward. Her tongue flicked inches from Ximena's face. "I should keep my what on?"

Ximena gulped. She didn't what to say. Hell, she couldn't even move. Looking into those cold violet eyes of the dragoness froze her in fear. It felt like they were sucking the life out of her.

"Are you retarded, slut? I ask you a question." The dragoness raised her large right claw to deliver a slap.

"Ximena, who's at the door?" Azula walked in. She looked at the dragoness. "Oh, it's you Onyx. What do you doing here? Also, what are you thinking of doing to my pet?"

Onyx lowered her hand. "Ah, Azula, long time no see. Your little whore couldn't provide me with an answer, so I was going to discipline her."

"If anyone is going to discipline Ximena, it's going to be me. Anyone else who does it will feel my wrath." Azula approached Ximena. "You can step aside dear. I'll handle this. Go back to the kitchen."

At first Ximena still couldn't move. However, hearing her mistress's voice snapped her out of it. "Oh, y-y-yes mistress." She slowly turned around went back through the hallway and to the kitchen. She didn't want to leave her mistress to that ebony behemoth, but she also knew she couldn't do anything to help. She felt so useless.

About ten minutes past when the door slammed loudly shut. Azula came in all a huff. "The nerve of that sadist bitch!"

"What happened?" Ximena asked.

"Onyx wanted me to pool my resources into hers so she can win the fight with her family over her mansion. Of course I said no. If I did that, then she would have control over this place as well as everything in it. Not only that, but she would also revert it back to its original purpose. She then went into a long rant on how she and I were once cagemates and lovers..."

That blew Ximena's mind. "What? You and that dragoness were lovers?"

Azula gave a long sigh while rubbing her back. Her fingers going down the ridged scars. "That was in another life. A life I sorely regret having. Anyway, she went on with that and how I betrayed her. She was about to knock my head off, but I blocked it. She then slammed the door in my face."

Ximena lowered her head. "I'm sorry, mistress. If I was stronger, then I would have stood up to her more efficiently."

Azula held her close to her bosom. "It's not your fault. Onyx has that effect on almost everyone. She's not called The Black Death for nothing. Those slaves under her blood stained claws don't have much of their minds left when she's through with them. It's like they are the living dead. There's also the brand she uses on them."

"What type of brand?"

"That's enough questions. Now, you have to promise me not to search for her. She's far too dangerous."

"But Mistress?"

"Promise me." Azula pleaded. "Please."

"Okay, I promise."

"Okay. Let's finish making dinner so we can eat." Azula gave a kiss on Ximena's lips. "I have something special for you for dessert later."

"Oh, I can't wait, mistress."

**Flashback end**

"I still have kept that promise to this very day. I never once looked for that dragoness. In fact, I didn't think I would ever hear her name again until now." Ximena lowered her head. "Also, what makes you so sure you've earned Little Snow White's trust and eased her fears by telling her your past? You could have made her worse than she already is. Under that fearful exterior can very well be now a killer. A killer that I have to try to submit. If I do, then you should be thankful I don't carry any torture devises under this roof. Otherwise you wouldn't survive the month."

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 04-26-2011

"I doubt I have," Mindy sighed, "I just told her that so she'd understand my own past and how regretful I am for what I did. Wheither she believes me or not is up to her." she shrugged a bit, whatever happened now was out of her hands, "Hopefully having me at her mercy for the month will ease some of the rage she's undoubtedly bottled up, and I'm not too worried about her hurting me, don't forget, the average lifespan of one of Onyx's pets was only a few months, I survived five years."

RE: Bondage queens. - CaseyChimera - 04-26-2011

Ximena finished the salad. She wiped down the knives. "I see. Average lifespan of a pet is a few months, but you managed to survive five years. Now, how is that possible?" She turned her head half way looking at Mindy in the corner of her eye. "I think I know, and I can sum it up in two words: self preservation. It's a common instinct for survival. You wanted to move in the head of the slave pack by any means necessary in order to avoid punishment. I can only imangine what you did to accomplish this, and believe me I can imangine a lot."

She reached up another drawer and took down a bottle of wine and three glasses. She popped the cork and poured herself a glass. She then took a sip and smiled. "I can't wait to see Little Snow White's self preservation in the arena when she's healthy. So far her only instinct in that area is escaping and giving me the beating of a lifetime. When I submit her, then that same instinct is coming after you. After that, I doubt it will be extinguished even then. You know, that's alright. That only means I have to work on her a little harder. I'm not afraid of a challenge."

Suddenly there's a ding. "Oh, salamon is ready." She donned a pair of oven mitts, opened the oven, and took out the salamon. The smell filled the kitchen as she closed the oven with her foot. "Oh, that smells delicious." She took down a larger plate and placed the salmon on it. She picked it up along with the bowl of salad and went to the dining room. However, when she got there, she noticed the table wasn't set. "Oh poo, I knew I forgot something." She turned to Mindy as she put down the food on the table. "Can you be a dear and set the table while I get Little Snow White." With that she went back to the room Yumi is in.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 04-30-2011

Silvia left the bath an hour later, wrapped up in a towel as she left the steaming room. She was walking to her room when she heard the phone ring. She looked around for a moment before shrugging and picking it up. "Um, hello?" she said into it, hoping she wasnt messing up by answering her mistress's phone.

-------------

Yumi was still sleeping soundly, exasperated and weak from all that had happened that day. Ximena was free to pick her up or wake her however she pleased.

(Sorry for the slow posting guys, Finals are a bitch. Almost done with them though)

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 04-30-2011

"I survived because the sadistic bitch took a liking to me for some reason, because I somehow kept my sanity through it all unlike her other slaves." Mindy explained as she went to set the table.

Kitt walked down into the living room, her fur puffed up and making her look much larger than usual after drying off, "What's going on mistress?" she asked curiously.

OOC: Already posted in the one where Mindy called that she would explain that she wasn't getting home for awhile and that there was food and stuff in the house and where emergency funds were if Silvia and Kitt needed them. Also, good luck with finals.

Silvia hung up the phone with a last "love you mistress," and turned to face Kitt. "It looks like Mistress is staying with a friend for awhile...she gave me charge of the house. There should be enough food for us to eat while she is gone and she gave us some emergency money if we need anything."

Silvia couldnt help but chuckle when she saw Kitt all puffed up. "So how are you feeling my kitty? I was kinda worried that me and Lupe were playing a little too hard."

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 04-30-2011

"Oh not at all," Kitt purred as she moved towards her mistress, nuzzling against her lovingly, "I'll admit you two certainly wore me out, but it was well worth it, that was the best orgasm I've ever had in my entire life." she moaned softly as she remembered it.

Silvia chuckled at Kitt's fur tickled her and stroked her Kitty lovingly. "Aww, your such a cutie." she said. "So, what do you want to do now? I dont know exactly how long Mistress is going to be gone."