Digiartists' Domain Community!
Bondage queens. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Yuri RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Bondage queens. (/showthread.php?tid=8327)

RE: Bondage queens. - MagusKnight - 04-07-2009

Mel let out a small moan and weakly grabbed her wrists. "No... unhh..." she couldn't help but moan, even when she was feeling uncomfortable at the same time.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 04-07-2009

"Mmmh...of course, Miss Ayane...you ARE the Mistress, after all..." Uzami spoke, before moaning out loudly, her eyes widening as she felt the toy force its way into her tight tailhole. "Aaahh!! Oh Miss Ayane!" she moaned, arching her back a little bit, pain and pleasure coming from having her tailhole penetrated so roughly.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 04-07-2009

Silvia moaned again, a little louder this time, before biting her lips and placing her hands gently on Mindy's head, avoiding her horns. "I-Its what my mother said...It does not matter how much I like it....its what has to be done, and a virgin human is much more likely to mate with another human than an anthro used one." She responded hesitantly, still holding back her moans.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 04-07-2009

Katt cried out as the whip struck her breast, leaving a dark red welt. She swiped at the whip, missing it by a hair as she hissed again, "Leave me alone! I want to go home!"

"Well your mother's not here," Mindy smiled, sliding a finger into Silvia's pussy, "You belong to me slut, and you'll keep your virginity only as long as I want you to. Is that understood?"

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 04-07-2009

Silvia nodded fearfully and replied "Y-Yes mistress, I...I understand." She let out a light moan then and her hips began to wiggle, the feeling of a finger sliding into her damp pussy was almost to much for the inexperienced human. She looked down at Mindy for a moment before leaning her head back and moaning some more, wanting badly to grab and tease her own nipples, but the shame of it all kept her in place. What would her mother say if she could see her now?

RE: Bondage queens. - Disturbed - 04-07-2009

Ebon then pushed Mel's breasts up and together with a smile, "Thats it...moan..accept it!" The wolf leans down putting her mouth over a nipple suckling while her paw pinches the other nipple despite her wrists being grabbed.

-------------------

Ayane humps into Uzami's ass with her thighs smacking against the avian's ass cheeks, "Tell me pet...did the slave shop keeper ever fuck you for fun?" Ayane pushes Uzami's legs forward leaning against her driving the toy down into that beautiful red feathered ass.

RE: Bondage queens. - MagusKnight - 04-07-2009

"Th-that hurts..!" she said weakly, hardly able to keep herself under control. "Please, just don't be so rough..." she said a bit more weakly, finally able to accept if she didn't do it with her, the Mistress was probably going to be a lot more rough. She let go of her wrists and hesitantly rubbed the back of her head.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 04-08-2009

"This IS home, slut." Vook grinned, bringing the whip up again. "Now apologize, unless you want more lashings!" she threatened in a demanding voice.

--------------

"Mmrrrhh...mhhh...n-no...Miss Ayane....the shopkeeper...aahhh....is not allowed to play with the sluts!" Uzami moaned, arching her head back and panting heavily, the pleasure of having her ass fucked overwhelming her body, causing her tailhole to clench tighter around the toy. "Aaahhhh!! It's so good, Miss Ayane! Fuck your slut harder!"

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 04-08-2009

"Ooh you are such a cutie," Mindy moaned softly as she moved up Silvia's body, keeping her finger in the human's pussy as she did, nuzzling at her breasts, "You like it when mistress plays with you?" she smiled, licking one of Silvia's breasts all the way up to the nipple.

Katt shrunk away as she saw the whip raising again, "No, please don't," she whimpered a bit like an injured puppy.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 04-08-2009

"Then are you going to apologize for disobeying Mistress?" Vook asked, still holding the whip up. "A Slut has to apologize for disobeying an order from her mistress."