Digiartists' Domain Community!
RPG - anything goes (ABSOLUTLY ANYTING) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: RPG - anything goes (ABSOLUTLY ANYTING) (/showthread.php?tid=5195)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

- Shadowknight - 08-13-2006

"Dibs on the sexy undead one." Slash made a quick nod towards Ladydevimon.

"Could you think with you're brain just once?" Shadow asked backing towards the tree.

- Master Grim - 08-14-2006

Jes replaces her helmet and takes a battle stance "I'll have SaberLeomon and BlackWargreymon... Come get me, weaklings!"

"Kick their ass-es!" Kiran cheered from his perch.

- xvdjdamienstryker - 08-14-2006

Sunoyashamon (with worry sweat on her brow): well it's the thought that counts^^(). But it's it fight they want..we can deliver!

Ladydevimon (to slash): Sorry big boy...i'm taken...>X3...

**BlackWargreymon Comes at Slash..with mega Claws ready to shread into his prey...until a blade intervened
'
Sunoyashamon(on the defensive): Go Ahead and get Bright eyes! i'll see to the black knight's lapdog

BlackWargreymon: oh you'll pay for that, wretch

Ladydevimon: Well you can't blame the girl for trying ...as the master said...she reeks of human...therefore ...she is weak. Just like you "other" digimon. Evil Wing!!! (unleashes a Fiery barrage of blazin bats)

Saberleomon (looks at jes): looks like i got you...oh well....HoWLING CRUSHER!!!

Jes jumped over the attack and countered with her sword "Switch Blade!" She laughed.

Kiran scratched his head and yawned "Bye, bye whatever his name is."

- xvdjdamienstryker - 08-14-2006

**SaberLeomon evades the attack..using serious Catlike speed.. he looks on at Jes with Lustful eyes...as he prepares to move circles around Jes...**

SaberLeomon: you should remember who you call weak...you know nothing of the Dark Breed...but i will teach you..

She recovers quickly and swipes her leg round to trip him...

Kiran blinks "Wait a sec... why is he looking at her like that..." He sat bolt upright "Why the hell does that remind me of myself?"

- Master Grim - 08-15-2006

*taps foot*
<_<
>_>
Am I really that boring?

- xvdjdamienstryker - 08-16-2006

**At the last second...Saberleomon leaps over the sweep..with a hind kick to Jes' Side**

SaberLeomon: Heh...X3

**BlackWargreymon and Sunayashamon clash metal, claws to sword..Ladydevimon made the fight uneven...atttacking Slash and her...**

Ladydevimon: Darkness Wave!!!

**A reign of bats come a biting.....**

Sunayashamon (gets distracted): How unfair is this.>
BlackWargreymon: Heh. if you cannot handle 2 on 1s you should even be here (brings his hands together) Terra Destroyer!!!

**All the while...as Candlemon and Kiran hide...a series of black gears begin to rise up....as if having intent to implant themselves into the Digimon

- Herr Mullen - 08-16-2006

A wirring sound brought something to Candlemon's attention. He turned around, and looked at a collection of black gears. He made noise like "Hmm," then added, "I didn't even thik those things existed in this continutity."

The chucked a lump at melting wax at one, sending it to the floor, grabbed Kiran and pushed himself out of the tree. He winced as he felt Kiran's skin against his wax. It was very unpleasent.

As he didn't want another stick in his back, he turned to make Kiran take the impact, as they crashed onto the bracken.

- Master Grim - 08-16-2006

Kiran yelped "Ironside!" His defensive attack nullifying the impact. He laughed at Candlemon "Nice try!"

Jes went down with a muffled thump "Cheap shot..." She stood up slowly with murder in her eyes "I didn't want to use this but... Dimension Ripper!" She swings her sword and launches a blazing white projectile that tears up the ground as it passes.