Digiartists' Domain Community!
Bondage queens. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Yuri RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Bondage queens. (/showthread.php?tid=8327)

RE: Bondage queens. - CaseyChimera - 04-01-2011

Ximena is taken back a little hearing this. Did Mindy say that her pedigree cost very little. Could it be that it isn't that human Silvia? Then again, she also said her pervious owner didn't know what he had or didn't care. She has to see exactly what this pedigree is, on curiosity if nothing else.

"There's no need for concern. I don't have any intention of taking any more slaves. For me, one is enough. It takes away the aspect of favoritism. Little Snow White is the only one I got eyes on. I went through a dozen slave markets and none of them shown what she has." The gates of the village can be seen on the horizon. "If I do take her under submission, I'm going to hone it. Who knows, maybe she'll become a fine mistress herself someday, but that's just me."

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 04-01-2011

"I could certainly see that happening," Mindy said as she looked down at Yumi, "She definately has an attitude fitting for a dom, though as long as she belongs to me she's going to behave like a good and submissive slave, isn't that right Yumi?" she asked.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 04-04-2011

Yumi blushed and nodded her head pitifully. She didnt want to mess up her chances now. If she became Ximena's slave, she could escape, she was sure of it! Mindy had her with a tracking collar that could cause her insane pain whenever Mindy wanted, but if she became Ximena's, then the collar would have to come off at some point, and that would be when she makes a run for it. She would sit quietly for the rest of the car ride unless spoken to, trying to prepare for her escape.

--------------

"Me neither!" Silvia moaned as she kept fucking kitt, still rubbing her breasts against those of her slave, crying out when her nipples became so sensitive. "Ahh, cumming!" she moaned, fucking Kitt harder and faster, her hands still pinching and playing with Lupe's nipples, pinching them harder as she thrust in as deep as she could and came, kissing Kitt as she did.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 04-04-2011

"Aww, how cute, she must be nervous about all this." Mindy smiled as she petted Yumi's head, "I'm still not sure how much I want to part with her, but considering the odds and the prizes, how could I pass it up?" she grinned.

Lupe howled with pleasure as she buried herself inside of Kitt's tail-hole, her own orgasm flooding her body with pleasure as Silvia played with her tits, squeezing the two girls in a tight hug as she moaned through her orgasm.

Kitt whimpered and purred loudly into Silvia's mouth, still unable to cum herself thanks to the collar on her, though she was happy her mistress was enjoying herself, she wished she could have her own pleasure as well.

RE: Bondage queens. - CaseyChimera - 04-04-2011

"I couldn't agree more." Ximena smiled as the limo finally made it to the front gate. She honked the horn. A female skunk wearing a leather catsuit, her tail sticking out, appoarched the limo. "You back already, Lady Ximena?"

Ximena stuck her head out the window. "Yes, Claudia, it took me a while, but I think I found the perfect slave. May I introduce you to Little Snow White."

"Oh really?" Claudia peeked in the limo and saw Yumi. "Is that her? Oh , she's so cute." She then looked at Mindy. "And you might this be?"

"That's Mindy. She's Little Snow White's current mistress. She and I made a little bet. If I can curb Little Snow White's firey temper into a more submisive state, she's mine. If not, then I'm Mindy's slave."

"I see, so that's the stakes." Claudia looked over to Mindy again. "A bit of warning, Mindy. A bet with Lady Ximena leads only to disappointment. She hasn't lost one yet in years. Just be thankful she's only getting your slave. It could have been something more. Believe me, take it from someone who knows." She removed her catsuit revieling a bald body. "She shaved me clean. That's why I'm wearing this."

"Hey, I was lenient enough to leave your tail and head alone." Ximena grinned. "Besides, you set the rules. First one to make the other cum tribbing shaves that one clean. Now can you please open the gates."

"Okay," Claudia put her catsuit back on opened the gate. "One of these days, your luck will run out."

"It's not luck." The limo is halfway through the gate. "It's skill, and I have no intention of running out of it anytime soon." The limo cleared the gate. "Now, it's for home sweet home."

"Well, then it would seem she's overdue for a loss." Mindy smiled as she admired the skunk a bit, "I see you have a fine choice in pets as well. Though shaving her was quite a shame, I bet she had beautiful fur." she chuckled a bit, "Better not try that with Yumi, she's quite proud of her fur, aren't you?" she asked.

RE: Bondage queens. - CaseyChimera - 04-04-2011

Ximena is stearing around a corner. "For your information, Mindy, Claudia isn't my pet. She's a close girlfriend of mine. Also, she already has her own slave, a sassy pony named Zoe. Oh, the way Claudia rides her across the square is poetry in motion.

"Anyway, Claudia and I are always making crazy bets. The only thing is I always win. It doesn't matter who makes the rules. The thing is she never gives up. She's always tries to get the best of me. That's what I respect. I hope I can find that same spirit in you, Little Snow White. It would be nice to find another one like my dear Lilith. Now, there was a firecracker, but that's a story for another time.

"Then again, I have to admit the shaving was a bit much. I really should have stopped at the lower half." A smile crossed her lips. "I have to remember to call her to bring a razor after we get done. Maybe have her shave me in revenge.

On another note, no I'm not going to shave Little Snow White. I wouldn't dream of it. Although it seems like nothing compared to that brand on her ass. Tell me, Mindy, what's your excuse for desecrating her cherished fur?"

Mindy took a small sip of her water, smiling down at Yumi after she had finished, "I like my slaves to know who they belong to. Not to mention letting the rest of the world know they're my property. However I don't often brand my pets, only the most rebellious ones, knowing they're someone else's property really helps break them of their rebellious habits, well, usually." she added as she chuckled a bit, rubbing a foot against Yumi's ass, "Isn't that right my little pet?"

RE: Bondage queens. - CaseyChimera - 04-05-2011

OOC: Post voided

RE: Bondage queens. - CaseyChimera - 04-05-2011

Ximena continued to look forward. Her home is only a few blocks away. "I see. You haven't found Little Snow White's breaking point so you branded her to achieve it. However, when that failed, you dragged her to the breeding center to impregnate her to get the job done. That didn't go as planned either.

I have to admit, those types of tactics could have broken a more weak minded slave, but she's a rare exception. The more pain and humiliation she is dealt, the more rebellious she becomes. Why, I wouldn't be surspised if she's silently planning her escape and our demise this very moment. In fact, the process would be so boring if she didn't have that very exact mindset."