Digiartists' Domain Community!
Bondage queens. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Yuri RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Bondage queens. (/showthread.php?tid=8327)

RE: Bondage queens. - CaseyChimera - 03-25-2011

Ximena sighed. She feels like she made things much worse. It wasn't her intention to make Little Snow White fear her. Her mental state is more fragile than she realized. It's only a matter of time before she snaps.

"Little Snow White, I assure you won't be treated badly. The procedure I'm talking about will slowly ease the trauma you've experienced until you're in a more calm submisive state. The two scenarios I mentioned before are the worst cases that could happen. In other words, I'm putting my life on the line in order to submit you. Would Wooly do that for you?

"Still, I understand if you don't believe me, Little Snow White. You have every reason not to. How about this? If Wooly agrees to this, I'll show you around the arena and explain the entire procedure. If you still don't want to do it, then I'll let you go and give Wooly her offer. How's that? That seems fair, right?"

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 03-25-2011

"Well, it's clear she isn't exactly fascinated by the idea. But I am interested in this theory of yours, any fool could see she still holds resentment and hatred towards me, I figure after a few years or so of forced submissiveness she'd forget about it and just become submissive but your idea sounds much easier. As for the terms," Mindy tapped her chin as she thought for a second, "Hmm, how about this? If this little idea of yours succeeds she's yours as you wanted, but if it fails she's mine and you will put on my collar as well." She smiled, "It's always so much fun to dom a dom." she chuckled.

RE: Bondage queens. - CaseyChimera - 03-25-2011

Ximena now starts rubbing her chin at this. "I see, that's how you want to play, huh. Interesting. So, Wooly, if Little Snow White can beat me, then I become your dom?" She gave a grin. "Very well, I accept. I just hope you know exactly what you've gotten yourself into." She then eyed Yumi. "And how about you? What would be better: Having a new mistress, or a new slavemate? Think carefully on that."

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 03-25-2011

"Oh no, you seem to have misunderstood me. I don't plan on becoming anyone's slave anytime soon. I was saying that if she succeeds you get a free slave, and if this little experiment of yours fails, YOU become MY slave." Mindy explained her intentions.

RE: Bondage queens. - CaseyChimera - 03-26-2011

"Oh, I completely understand the conditions you placed perfectly." Ximena's grin hasn't left her. "What I meant is I hope you know exactly what you've gotten yourself into in having me as a slave. If you thought Little Snow White is unruly, then you haven't seen nothing yet with me. Just because I'll accept the role as slave if I fail doesn't mean I can take it easy on you. It would be so boring if I did. With me, the bigger the fight, the more the turn on. It's something I picked up from my late mistress, Azula." She moved back to the door. "So, shall we find out which outcome. My limo is outside."

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 03-26-2011

Yumi just sat there on the floor, listening to them arguing back and forth the terms of her enslavement, and then their own. These bitches are so crazy! Dont they take their own freedom seriously?! She thought as she watched.

"I...I dont know what to do." She admitted, looking down. What was she supposed to do? This new mistress promised her an easy way, but it was still an easy way to becoming a complete slave, which wasnt what she wanted. At the same time, if she didnt accept she might be punished again by Mindy, or rewarded, which might still amount to a punishment for Yumi. So she just sat there, waiting for her mistress to make the call.

Naomi then walked in holding her device, a very technological double dildo. The heads looked strange, one side looking like a more or less normal dildo, but the other looking more like some kind of apparatus. "OK, Im ready to get this on its way. Mindy, did you prep them?" She asked.

-----------

Silvia had to agree, Kitt was much cuter and way more sexy when she was bound up and helpless. She stroked her kitty's face softly, kissing her neck as she did. "Dont worry kitty, mistress will take care of you. Just bear it for as long as you can and you will be rewarded." She whispered into her ear as her hands groped Kitt's ass and Silvia continued to kiss her all over her face and neck.

"I...I dont know what to do." Little Snow White admitted, looking down.

Ximena stopped, turned arounded, and looked at her. "Don't worry. When the time comes, you will know what to do." She then continued to the door. That is until Naomi came in with a device that looked like a very technological double dildo.

"OK, Im ready to get this on its way. Mindy, did you prep them?" She asked.

"So, Wooly's real name is Mindy. That could prove useful later on." Ximena thought. She then faced Naomi. "I'm sorry, but it looks like Mindy and I have come to an agreement. Little Snow white won't be getting impregnated. In fact, we'll be leaving. That is if Mindy still wants to go along with it."

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 03-26-2011

"Yes, apologies Naomi, however I do have another slave, a pedigree even, that I think would work much better for breeding. They don't come much cuter and more docile than her." Mindy smiled, "Here, let me get your number, once I'm finished with all this and return home I'll give you a call and we can set up a date for the breeding?" She suggested. She smiled down at Yumi, placing a hand on her head and gentley petting it, "That's why you have your mistress dearie, you don't need to decide what to do, I decide for you."

Kitt weakly nodded, still moaning and whimpering cutely, completely at the two girls mercy at this point.

"Well then, ah think it's about time we skipped all the foreplay and got to the fun part," Lupe growled softly as she held up a double ended dildo for Silvia to see, "Your little kitten's been so well behaved, ah think she's earned a nice screw." She smiled as she licked and sucked one one end of the dildo seductively.

Ximena tensed up up upon hearing words that Mindy spoke. One is that she has another slave for breeding, and a pedigree to boot. "This sheep can afford a pedigree? This gets more and more interesting. Just who is this slut?" Another is telling Little Snow White that she'll decide for her. "We'll see who decides what when this is over. That is if my body can handle the punishment in the arena. However, there's no way I'm going to be your slave. Even if it costs me my life, Little Snow White will be under my wing." She walked through the door. "I'll be waiting by the limo. Come when you are ready."

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 03-28-2011

Naomi frowned. "Thats not fair! I dont pick slaves for breeding based on their pedigree! Each match is special and unique, and produces special off spring. Erica and Yumi are a match made in heaven, you cant just say no after I bring you all the way here, let you use my slave, and then go through the trouble of finding and readying this device!" Yumi shook her head, she would rather be anywhere by here, and stayed by Mindy's side, just waiting to leave, hoping they would. Erica stood silently as ever away from the group, looking down at her feet.

---------

Silvia blushed at the sight of the dildo, and looked at Kitt lustfully. She rubbed Kitt's pussy, not sparing her clit, and then undid her gag so that Kitt could lick her fingers clean. "Will we both be using one of those on her?" Silvia asked.