Digiartists' Domain Community!
Bondage queens. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Yuri RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Bondage queens. (/showthread.php?tid=8327)

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 03-24-2011

Mindy let out a pleasurable sigh from her afterglow, looking down at Yumi, "Yes slave?" She smiled, "Oh, right the contest hmm. Tough call, Erica's clearly more skilled, however you've shown you can be quite behaved and submissive given the right motivation." she mused over the choices, "What's to stop you from rebelling again if I do choose not to have you bred?" she asked.

"Ooh you're a kinky one ain't ya?" Lupe growled softly as she smiled at Silvia, "Course there is, come along now kitten." She grinned as she moved Kitt towards the wall, removing her arm sleeve before restraining her with a pair of cuffs attached to the wall, and a spreader bar at her ankles, "Mmm, nothing more attractive than a helplessly bound up slave is there?"

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 03-24-2011

"I-I..." Yumi stuttered. "I will hate you forever if you do this to me! I will run away, or kill the child, or...or...I will..." Yumi stuttered, tears spilling out of her eyes again. "Why are you so cruel to me mistress?! Even if I submit you do terrible things to me!" She yelled.

"Because I can still see that defiance in you," Mindy said as she stood, "You're only obedient when it's convenient for you, a proper slave like Erica here or Kitt and Silvia obey me without question simply because it's natural for them. I don't need to coax or bribe them to obey, they simply do. If I told you right now to rape Erica, no reward or chance of freedom coming from it, would you?" She asked.

RE: Bondage queens. - CaseyChimera - 03-24-2011

Ximena decided to step in. She pushed herself off the wall and moved towards them. "Well, if Little Snow White is getting too much for you to handle, maybe I can take her off your hands. I promise to break her down properly." She removed her hat and fished in the lining. She took out a checkbook and pen. "So, How much are you will to sell? I was thinking three times the original price, but that's up to you." She put her hat back on. "Oh, and where are my manners? My name's Ximena. I live in the private village not too far from here. Please to meet you." She holds out her hand.

"I-Yes!" Yumi said in response to Mindy's question. She wasnt lying exactly, she would rape Erica on command, but mostly because that little bitch was the reason she was going to be made pregnant in the first place. Also, there would be a reward, the reward would be not getting pregnant. "You dont make any sense Mistress! You give them tons of privileges and rights for being good, they arent doing it because its natural, they are doing it to avoid be treated like me!" She yelled at Mindy, outrage, hate, and fear pouring into her mind. "Everyone does things for a reason, for something to benefit them! I will be your slave under those same terms, I will be your slave if you dont punish me and do evil things to me anymore! I will, I promise! But if you do this to me, I will never forgive you! I will hate you forever!" she screamed.

Mindy was honestly surprised by the answer, seeing no doubt or hesitation in Yumi's eyes as she said yes, "That's true, so if you want to be treated like them, then you should start acting like them. Bow down and beg me to forgive you for being such a disobedient slut for so long, then, hmm, give my ass a nice kiss." She smiled.

Yumi hesitated as the command was given and her hand unconsciously reached up to her collar. She knew that with a mere press of a button or key phrase, Mindy could put her into endless pain using the needles in her collar. She also knew that Mindy wasnt above beating and torturing her for disobeying, since she had already done so many times. She knew Mindy could do all of this and still her pride demanded her to consider disobeying. But the aspect of being pregnant, of having a child with another woman, not even a woman, a girl, and then having birth, it was more frightening than anything Mindy had done so far.

Still, could she actually kiss Mindy's ass? Could she fall so low? After a few more seconds consideration she decided she would have to. Defiance in this situation wouldnt bring victory, or even preserve her dignity. It was a choice between kissing Mindy's ass and begging for mercy, or being tortured, raped, and impregnated. Either way, she lost, but at least the first one allowed her to walk out of it unscathed.

She bowed down to Mindy and whimpered softly before managing to say softly, "P-Please forgive me mistress for....for being such a disobedient slut for so long. I will be good, I promise." She then crawled forward and, if Mindy let her, kissed the sheep's right ass cheek. She was blushing hard with shame, her blush being so heavy that it showed through her snow white fur, and Mindy could feel the heat of it as she kissed her ass.

I'll kill her one day! I swear I will make her pay for all the terrible things she has done to me!
she thought in internal futile defiance. She would then bow down again and, her head facing into the floor and she would ask, "Will you spare me mistress?"

OOC: Sorry Casey, didn't notice you'd changed your post. Thought your character was hanging back still.

IC:

"Well, it seems you have learned your place. Alright then, I won't have you bred." Mindy smiled down at Yumi, "To be honest, I think that feline Silvia's so attached to might be even better. She is a pedigree, and combining to adorable and obedient pets can only lead to a fine offspring." She mused slightly. She finally turned to acknowledge the newcomer to the room, "I don't know, I just finally got her obedient." Mindy smiled, as she lifted up Yumi's head, pressing it near her crotch, "I'm still messy from Erica's licking, clean it up slave." She ordered as she turned back to Ximena, "I have little desire for more money. You're going to have to offer me something better than that if you want her." She smiled.

RE: Bondage queens. - CaseyChimera - 03-25-2011

"Offer something better?" Ximena looked quizzacally at this sheep as she put the checkbook and pen back in her hat. "That's quite a broad order. What do you have in mind? Stocks? Bonds? Real estate? Given my influence, I can get you those and more. I just hope you don't get too greedy over this, or things might get messy. How messy, well that's my little secret.

Besides, how do you know you have Little Snow White under control? From what I see, that cute exterior before us is only the eye of the storm, or more precisely a category 5 hurricane. Howoever, Inside her that storm is raging at a rate that increasing by the minute, forcing itself to the surface." Ximena knelt down and stroked Yumi's silky cheek. "The difiance she has shown here is only the tip of the iceberg. If she really wanted to, she would sink her teeth into your jugular at this very moment. Hell, she could very well kill everyone, including me, within this compound without a shread of remorse. The fact that she is able to contain the full fury of that storm without any real vent shows she has a tremendous force of will and high intelligence. Sadly, there's no telling when even those qualities will deteriate."

Ximena got up. "It's too bad we're not at my house. I've got the equipment and the arena necessary to quell that rage and leave her into a more submisive state. However, the downside to this process could result in making her worse or even killing me." She thought things over and then faced Mindy. "How about this, Wooly. You make your offer, and I'll take her to my house to quell her. If I can succeed in putting her into submission, then she's mine and you get your offer. However, if I can't do it, then you keep her plus the offer. Also to make things even more interesting, if by some freak accident I die in the process, you get everything from my estate. I think that only fair since I don't have a succesor. So, what do you say? You can even bring your other slaves to the match.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 03-25-2011

Yumi sighed with relief when Mindy told her that she would not be bred, feeling as though a huge weight had been lifted off her shoulders. She then cried out slightly when her face was thrust towards Mindy's crotch. She hesitated and then closed her eyes tightly as she began to lick her mistress clean.

All the while she listened to the newcomer who had apparently come to buy her. Every word Ximena spoke made Yumi more and more uncomfortable. She then pulled away from Mindy's crotch when Ximena began to accuse her of not being a real slave, the worst thing that could happen right after finally convincing Mindy of her submission. "Mistress she is lying! I just dont want to be treated badly anymore!" she pleaded, and had to stop herself from hissing and biting when Ximena stroked the side of her face.

She listened as the new woman told Mindy that Yumi was willing to kill everyone in this room without remorse, and no matter how close to the truth that was. Yumi couldnt let that woman convince Mindy. "Please mistress." Yumi said with a deep blush as she kneeled down and began to lick and kiss Mindy's feet. "Im your slave mistress, please dont let this woman take me away." she begged, cringing slightly at what she had to do to preserve herself.