Digiartists' Domain Community!
Bondage queens. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Yuri RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Bondage queens. (/showthread.php?tid=8327)

RE: Bondage queens. - CaseyChimera - 03-21-2011

Ximena nodded and walked in the compound. She looked Naomi in the eye when she cleared the entraceway. "You know, you can quit the tough girl act. You already have shown you hold all the cards here. I'll just observe this slave in her progress in this endeavor. If she's what I'm looking for, then I'll give this Mindy a price that's really worth her while. If she refuses, I'll leave. Same with if she wants me to leave on the spot. However, you better hold your part of the bargain and let me leave when that time comes. I'm not going to stay in this kind of place any longer than I have to. Once is one time too many." With that she turned back around and made her way to the playroom.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 03-21-2011

"You have to at least give her a chance," Mindy smiled as Erica obediently went between her legs, she let out a pleasure filled moan as Erica began, seeing she certainly knew what she was doing, "Besides seeing you being so obedient and eager to serve is certainly arousing, so don't think you aren't scoring points as well." She winked down at Yumi.

Kitt whimpered and cried softly before nodding her head hesitantly, shaking as her body burned with lust.

"Course there is," Lupe smiled, giving Kitt a playful swat on the ass as she moved away too, leaving the feline teetering on her feet, barely able to stand thanks to the gel pushing her arousal to it's limits, "Now where'd ah put that, AH! Here we go," Lupe smiled as she held up a large metal ring, she pushed a button on it and it suddenly split apart on one end, spreading apart, "Just slip this no-gasm collar on her, she won't be able to cum no matter what we do to her." She smiled.

Kitt's ears suddenly spiked up as she cried behind her gag, almost begging not to have the device used on her, especially since her orgasm felt so close.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 03-21-2011

Naomi rolled her eyes. "Gotta love the public." she said sarcastically as she turned and closed the door, heading for her lab.

--------

Yumi, hearing that she still had a chance, tried her best to please her mistress's feet. She sucked her toes, kissed each one, and licked them to. But as far as actual pleasure was going, Erica was winning out by far. Her slow building technique was almost flawless, and just when it seemed she was out of tricks, she began to purr and the vibrations carried through her body, even to her nose, which was still nuzzling Mindy's slit as her tongue lapped her pussy. She then brought her hands up as well and used her fingers to spread Mindy wide open and blew some air over her exposed petals. She then gave Mindy a slow lick with her cat tongue before she began to pleasure her in earnest, lapping her cunt, stimulating her clit, and a moment later, inserting a finger into Mindy's love passage.

Ximena would then enter, opening the half closed door, and finding the above seen displayed before her. She would then get her first look at Yumi, the slave she had heard before. Although she had stated before that looks werent as important as disposition, Ximena would see that Yumi was a beautiful specimen, her snow white fur marred only by the burnt flesh on her butt where Mindy had branded her. Her proportions would make many men and women drool with desire, her ass was perfectly round and her breasts were just the right size with the right perk to them. Her face was stunning, the visage of degraded beauty. What to say or do as she entered was entirely up to her.

--------------

"Hmm, we will use it for a little while...what happens when we take it off?" She asked as she put the collar around Kitt's neck and then kissed her Kittin's gag, her hands going down and finding her breasts, playing with her nipples as her knee came up again to tease her wet pussy.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 03-21-2011

"OOOOH, you could learn a thing or two from this slut Yumi," Mindy moaned and drooled with lust from Erica's skillful teasing and licking, her pussy juices flowing like a river out of her cunt onto the young slave's tongue.

"All that pleasure'll hit her at once, be the best orgasm you could possibly imagine," Lupe smiled as she began rubbing Kitt's ass again.

Kitt whimpered and moaned from the combination of building pleasure as well as her inability to orgasm, each touch feeling like an electric shock to her body as she cried out in bliss.

RE: Bondage queens. - CaseyChimera - 03-22-2011

Ximena walked through the lit corridors of the breeding compound. Every few feet there's a steel door, and on it a number. She stopped by the one with #2876. Next to it is a numeral pad 0-9.

She put her hand on the cold steel door. The chill it gave off ran down her spine. It also awakened some painful memories.

**Flashback**

*Ximena - age 16*

She is currently in her cage, naked and cold, along with many others in the small dark room. She hasn't eaten or been cleaned in days. This is due to her continued insubordination to the head breeder, a brawny butch of a grizzly bear named Ursala. Ximena refused to be controlled like some automation, no matter how it's forced on her. Even if it meant losing her life.

The door slid open and the light spilled into the room. Ximena shielded her eyes. Her cage is opened, and she is yanked out of it by the arm.

Ursala dragged her across the floor. "Come on, you lazy slut, get up. Time to finally make your worthless life useful!" She stopped by a door marked 'Playroom'. She punched a series of numbers, and it slid open. She threw Ximena in. Ximena landed hard on her ass. "Here's the one you wanted, Helga."

A slim silver coyote with one too many piercings on her ears, eyelids, and her nose looked down on her. She has a scruffy timber wolf who is scarred and bruised on a short leash. The collar is digging into her. The brand 'Slut' is right on her right thigh. It looked like it's still fresh. She is also soaking wet. It must be raining hard outside.

"Oh, this is perfect." Helga grinned wide as she lifted Ximena by her hair. "This vessal will do. I always wanted a hybrid slut, and there's no way I'm taking care of a knocked up one.

Ximena didn't like the sound of that one bit. She has been able to dodge the bullet many times by becoming overwhelmingly violent to past clients. Yes the punishment would be great, but if it meant she kept her virginity a little longer, then it's worth it. She grabbed Helga by her arm and dug her fingernails into her flesh until blood is drawn.

"Son of a Bitch!" Helga screamed. She threw Ximena across the room.

Ximena head hit the metal display table hard. She laid motionless for a short while. However, she has been able to force herself to her feet. This is only for a few minutes until her vision is going and fell on her face. She is out cold.

**Flashback**

The beeping of a security camera snapped Ximena out of it. She looked at the small camera as it's little light blinked on the off. She could just imangine Naomi watching her, making sure she's going the right way.

"I'm going, I'm going." She told the camera. She then walked down a couple more corriders until she made it to the playroom. She looked at the lettering and could have sworn it's the same as her flashback. She shook her head trying not to think about it too much. She punched in code for the door.

"Now, let's see if this slave is everything I hope for." She said as the door slid open.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 03-22-2011

(Casey you might want to introduce your character now, everyone in the playroom is too busy to really notice you entering. Ximena would see everything in the last post and in this one, so feel free to either observe or approach Mindy with your offer)

Yumi whimpered and tried harder, but she couldnt do much with toes. Erica was starting to get rougher, pumping two fingers in and out of Mindy's wet cunt as she licked deeper into her wet folds, all the while stimulating her clit. She knew just how to do it, not over stimulating any one part of Mindy's pussy so that Mindy could savor every pleasure she was giving her, not just the most extreme one. Suddenly she dove her fingers in again and hit Mindy's G spot right as she licked her again.

-----------

"Did you hear that Kitty? We are going to make you feel sooo good!" Silvia said excitedly before taking another handful of Gel and rubbing it over her pussy, and then pushing fingers into her to coat her insides with the pleasure Gel.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 03-22-2011

Mindy gasped and let out a loud surprised cry of pleasure as she suddenly came, Erica's skillful mouth pushing her into one of her most intense orgasms of her life, "AHHHH YES!" She screamed in pleasure as she grabbed onto Erica's head, covering the feline's face with her juices.

Kitt's chest heaved her breathing becoming faster and faster as she squirmed and moaned uncontrollably, barely even able to support herself as she becomes completely delirious from the pleasure pounding through her body, her pussy dripping with signs of her arousal, completely drenching her inner thighs and Silvia's fingers.

"Mmmm, such a sexy sight," Lupe moaned, lightly fingering herself as she kissed and nibbled at Kitt's neck, panting and moaning like she was in heat.

RE: Bondage queens. - CaseyChimera - 03-22-2011

Ximena noticed the spectacle unfolding before her as she walked in. The white kitty is sucking her sheep mistress's toes while the smaller black kitty sucked her pussy. The mistress came all over the black kitty. The white one looked so defeated.

She leaned against the wall looking on. She decided that it would be best if they got this match over with before conducting business. She couldn't take her eyes off the white kitty. While it's true that this one is beautiful in every aspect, Ximena is also looking at the mental aspects as well. "So, what are you going to do now, little snow white?" Are you going to put your tail between your legs, or are you going to fight fang and claw? Your voice from before spoke volumes. Your eyes from the screen burned with fire. Now show me all this in person."

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 03-23-2011

Erica lapped up the juices dutifully, licking Mindy's pussy clean before she began to lick her thighs clean. Yumi looked up. "M-Mistress?" she asked in an unsure voice. Had she lost? She couldnt have! Mindy wasnt giving her a chance, it wasnt fair! These were the thoughts that raced through her mind as she waited for the response.

---------

"Is there a place we can tie her?" Silvia asked, seeing Kitt having trouble standing. "It doesnt look like she will stay upright without help. Then we can really give it to her." She said, kissing Kitt periodically on the lips and nose and cheek.

RE: Bondage queens. - Mr.E - 03-23-2011

Alexis moans from the pleasure, "I love your cocks so much" she said as she fingers her ass.