Digiartists' Domain Community!
Bondage queens. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Yuri RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Bondage queens. (/showthread.php?tid=8327)

RE: Bondage queens. - Disturbed - 04-06-2009

Ebon looked at her mistress's sexy sheep ass shaking, "Ggrr.." she growled lustily before giving Mindy's butt a little spank. She got on her knees up on the sofa sticking her cold nose into Mindy's pussy with her paws squeezing her ass taking in a big whiff of her scent, "Ooohh...god.." then she pushes her muzzle into Mindy's cunt nuzzling inside.

-----------------------

"Good pet," Ayane praises Uzami giving her nipples a hard suckle before slipping off of the bet cuffing Uzami's legs to the foot board. The wolfess then goes over grabbing a large strap-on to slip it over her big sexy hips then grabs a vibrator before walking back over. Ayane hops back onto the bed sitting on Uzami's lap with the big thick red strap-on, "Lets have some fun," she says turning the vibrator on pushing it just above the avian's pussy.

RE: Bondage queens. - MagusKnight - 04-06-2009

Mel backed up instead of holdind Silvia down. "B-but..." she took a big gulp, very much in shock, and blushing very hard.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 04-06-2009

"Mmmrrr...y-yes, Miss Ayane..." Uzami cooed in pleasure, feeling the large strapon rubbing along her warm pussy lips, her cheeks blushing in slight embarrassment. "Your slut...is ready to play..."

---------------

"Ooh, a frisky one, are you?" Vook smirked, shaking her head. "You might as well admit defeat. I've seen many of your kind, Katt. Resisting me will only make your life a living hell." she added, stepping forward. "Now, are you going to apologize for your actions, or am I going to torture you?"

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 04-06-2009

Mindy looked up at the cat, "Ebby, why don't you play with our little kitty friend instead? Looks like she doesn't wanna join in." She smiled down at Silvia, "Oh don't worry, I'm not taking your precious virginity yet. And why shouldn't you be having sex with an anthro?" She smiled, flicking her tongue at Silvia's clit.

"Just try it!" Katt hissed, showing off her fangs and claws.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 04-06-2009

"Ohhh...C-Cause Im a human, and the only w-way to make more humans is for me t-to breed with one...they say I shouldnt even think of anthros that w-way..." Silvia's blush had reached an all time high and was as red as her hair. She bit her lip as the little stimulation sent shock waves of pleasure through her body, she was surprisingly sensitive due to all the drugs she had been given.

RE: Bondage queens. - Disturbed - 04-06-2009

Ebon pulled her head out from Mindy's pussy, "M'okay but you will oh me a drink, Mistress." The wolf gave the sheep's ass a smack before getting off the sofa going over to Mel with a giggle sitting down in front of the human slowly crawling on all fours toward her, "Woof." Ebon gently leans into her kissing her on the cheek swishing her tail, "Bow wow cutie."

----------------------

"Do you like it here?" Ayane asked with a grin rubbing the vibrating dildo against Uzami's pussy lips, "oor better here?" Ayane lowers the vibrator down to her tailhole, "I want to know what hole will give you the greatest pleasure and moans when I fuck you."

RE: Bondage queens. - MagusKnight - 04-06-2009

"U-umm... I'm... I'm scared..." she quivered. She gave a weak smile and brushed Ebon's head.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 04-06-2009

Mindy continued teasing her, not wanting to give her an orgasm until she begged for one like a good slut, "And who says that?" Mindy asked, "If it feels good, why shouldn't you sleep with an anthro?"

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 04-06-2009

"If that's how you're going to be..." Vook giggled, shaking her head, her tail scooping up a whip off the wall, and bringing it to her claws. "Obey me, slut!" she added with a grin, bringing the whip up, before cracking it at Katt, the end of the whip cracking on her chest.

---------------------

"Mmmhhh...m-my pussy, Miss Ayane..." Uzami murred, shivering as she felt the toy brush over her holes, while a pleased coo escaped her beak. "Fuck your slut in her warm, tight pussy...Miss Ayane."

RE: Bondage queens. - Disturbed - 04-07-2009

"Don't be..." Ebon said before climbing up onto Mel's lap wrapping her legs around the girl her soft fur tickling the human's skin, "...nothing to be afraid of. I'm just a big bad lovey dovy wolf." Ebon's paws cup Mel's breasts pushing them up and manipulating them around in circles.

---------------------

"Now thats a good slut....but...remember my pet..." Ayane grinned putting her paws under Uzami's calfs lifting and pushing them foward over the avian exposing her tailhole and pussy. "I make the decisions around here," Ayane snickered pushing her strap-on to Uzami's tailhole then jerked her hips foward driving the toy into her asshole.