Digiartists' Domain Community!
A Dark Love - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Yaoi RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+---- Thread: A Dark Love (/showthread.php?tid=6562)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

- Altima - 02-26-2007

Gizermon moaned as he leaned back, giving his lover more room. "That feels good...Tak."

- GuilmonForever - 02-26-2007

Takato smiled and slowly slid off his lap, and decided to make this incredible for him, and slowly licked the underside of his large cock, before taking the head of it in his mouth, and rolling tongue round the edges and sucking gently on it, his head slowly moving up and down, as he manages to push half o the cock fully in his mouth, as he sucked slow, teasing his lover, as he rubbeed the dinos red big balls in his left hand and squeezed them gently. He continued to suck, going a little faster, as his tongue pushed gently into the piss slit and he let out a little moan, loving the taste of his lovers large red cock, wirling his tongue round and round.

- Altima - 02-26-2007

Gizermon began to moan, the pleasure his lover was giving him was intense. He placed a claw on Takatos' head, to assist him in bobbing his head. with his free hand, he began to rub his own nipple. "T-Tak..that feels good, ohh.." he moaned even more.

Takato smiled slowly as he continued to bob his head up and down, soon picking up the pace, and he began to suck harder and faster, putting more effort, and soon he was almost sucking Guilmons large dick rawr, his head bobbing up and down at tremendous speed, squeezing his balls harder, as he continued to suck faster and faster, now managing to shove all of the dinos cock into his small mouth, not caring about the discomfort he felt, he just wanted to please his lover and every second he increased his speeds, wanting to make this perfect.

- Altima - 02-26-2007

Gizermon felt the tingle originating from his balls, he was about to cum. "Ahh! Tak... I'm CUMMING!" he screamed as he came in the boys mouth. he began to buck his hips slightly, to increase his pleasure.

Takato moaned deeply and enjoyed the sweet taste of the dinos thick, creamy cum, swallowing every single drop, before finally pulling away once he was done. Panting heavily, he lay on the floor, smiling up at his lover and giggled gently. "Hope that was okay, I wanted to make it extra special" he smiled warmly.

- Altima - 02-26-2007

"Yes...that was...special." Gizermon began to pant. "Tak, I want...you to...fuck me..." he said, spreading his legs, revealing his pink-ish tailhole.

Takatos eyes went wide and he stared slowly, completely taking back by this gesture, Takato had always being the shy, gentle boy who would most definetly be submissive, but here was the person he loved, begging to be fucked by him. He looked down at his hard member, at eight inches long, rather large for his age. He slowly looked back up, and walked over to him slowly. "You sure Guilmon...why the sudden want?"

- Altima - 02-26-2007

"I've been wanting you inside me for quite some time, besides, I already di you, it's time for you to do the same to me..." Gizermon explained.

Takato blushed gently and slowly bends down and kisses his lips gently, before slowly pushing his cock into the tight hole of his partner, moaning deeply as he felt his cock pushing through the tight hole of his love. He slowly sunk all eight inches in, before slowly pulling out, and then pushing inside again, and he slowly continued this, getting a little faster each time, till he was riding Guilmon hard and fast, pumping in and out of his loers hole, his human balls slapping Gizermons butt cheeks. "Oh god....t-tight" he groaned.