Digiartists' Domain Community!
Bondage queens. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Yuri RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Bondage queens. (/showthread.php?tid=8327)

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 03-13-2011

"Mmrrawrr, sounds like a good idea to me!" Vook growled, slurping Thorne's cheek as she kept pounding away at the lizardess' tight cunt, her orgasm building up more and more with each rough thrust, lots of hot pre filling Thorne's pussy. "Nnnrrhh, what should our little slut do, mm?"

RE: Bondage queens. - Mr.E - 03-13-2011

Alexis smiles and walks over to them shaking her hips, "I love watching you two fuck" She said as she fingers herself. She was hoping for them to fuck her nice and hard.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 03-13-2011

"Mmm, I bet I can think of something you'd love even more," Thorne grinned, grabbing onto Alexis's legs and dragging the girl underneath her, suddenly forcing her cock into Alexis's cunt while Vook continued to fuck her own, "Oooh, fuck that feels amazing!" she screamed with pleasure.

"That's better," Mindy nodded as she gave the leash a gentler tug as she began following Naomi, smiling at all the thoughts of playing with her soon to be knocked up slut.

Kitt tilted her head and cried cutely as she recgonized her mistress's touch, her pussy dripping with her arousal from the stimulation as she whimpered helplessly as she tried to grind slightly against the toy Lupe was teasing her with.

"Oh no, mistress will decide when the naughty kitty gets to cum," Lupe smiled as she moved the vibrator away, causing Kitt to cry out behind her gag as the pleasure from it suddenly stopped, "Oh she is just so cute, I feel like I could cum just watching her." Lupe moaned.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 03-14-2011

They soon reached the car, and they all got into it without much trouble. Yumi, though she wept softly through her gag, was otherwise silent and obedient. A bruise began to form on her stomach where she had been hit, and she curled up a little to try to hide it from Mindy.

Then they were on the road, and from there they went to Naomi's house, which looked more like a laboratory than a house. She welcomed them in and showed them around a little bit, displaying her lab equipment and her many many slaves, all locked inside rows of cages, all of them beautiful on one way or another. It wasnt that surprising, Naomi was a breeder after all.

She then brought Mindy and Yumi to the play room with Erica. She then bound Erica the same way Yumi was bound, an arm sleeve and ball gag. "I will be right back with the device. Feel free to get these sluts in the mood while Im gone." She said before leaving. The room was padded and its upper level was stacked with tons of toys and contraptions for Mindy to use.

----------

Silvia nodded with a blush. Kitt was adorable after all, and she loved her Kitty so much. "Lets tease her a bit." Silvia said as she began to kiss her way down Kitt's body, finding her nipples and sucking on them, flicking them with her tongue at the same time or pinching the unoccupied nipple when she was busy with the other.

RE: Bondage queens. - CaseyChimera - 03-15-2011

I've got to give this a try.

Name: Ximena

Role: Queen

Race: Vixen

Description: (Click to View)

Measurements: See for yourselves

Turn Ons: Bondage, Spanking, Toys, Humiliation, Fighting, and Publicness

Turn Offs: Watersports, scat, vomit, weak people

Anything else: She is quite rich and been wanting to train her next slave. Been told by friends to look up the white vixen, Naomi, for new slaves. She has no idea that Naomi is a breeder.

A black limo with tinted windows pulled in the driveway. Ximena came out in her traditional leather black and red corset with matching hat, knee high stiletto heels and nothing else. Her black and red hair flowing in the breeze. She is also carrying a riding crop. She looked at the large building and then at the strip of paper with an address.

"This is the place, but it doesn't look like any slave market I've ever seen." She sniffed the air. She could catch the wiff of four scents clearly: Two cats, a sheep and a fox. She turned to see another car parked not too far. The scent is strongest there. At least two were in heat. "Hhhmmm. It looks like I'm not the only one shopping here." However, there is also other scents. She couldn't make them all out. "This place has to have a large assortment to get my nose twitching." She moved to the door and pressed the doorbell. "This Naomi better have some highly aggressive and submisive merchandise. I don't want this trip to be for nothing."

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 03-16-2011

"Mmm, now that does sound like fun." Mindy smiled as she eyed the two slaves, she moved towards Yumi and removed her gag, "So, are you ready to behave yourself from now on?" She asked, reaching over and grabbing a few clothespins and a couple of dildos off the wall.

"Mah for a new mistress you sure learn quickly," Lupe let out a soft growl of pleasure as she moved around behind Kitt so she wouldn't block Silvia, rubbing her chest against the feline's back as she rubbed her ass.

Kitt was moaning and purring uncontrollably, squirming around as she threw back her head occasionally to let out an especially loud moan, feeling the pleasure building up inside of her at an incredible rate thanks to the restricting bondage.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 03-17-2011

Naomi was walking into her lab when she heard the door bell and sighed heavily. She turned around and walked too the door, opening it and looking with mild surprise at the person standing there. After a brief pause she whistled and smiled. "My my, and who might you be? I wasnt expecting any visitors today, especially none with...your sense of fashion." Naomi herself was fully clothed, wearing jeans and a shirt. She looked at the half naked wolf standing in front of her and waited for an answer.

-----------

Yumi crumpled to the ground when her gag was removed and began to cry softly. "M-Mistress...please...please dont do this to me." She begged desperately. "Please, I'll do anything mistress! I will do anything! Just please dont make me do this..." Erica stood off to the side by the wall, blushing cutely as she watched.

----------------

Silvia continued to pleasure Kitt, kissing and licking her nipples while her knee came up between Kitt's legs and began to rub her knee against her slave's pussy. She would do this for a little while before pulling away and looking around the room for more toys and tools. She found a bottle of clear gel on a shelf and pulled it out. "What is this?" She asked Lupe as she came back.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 03-17-2011

"Hmm, well maybe if you had shown that kind of obedience earlier we wouldn't be in this situation would we?" Mindy asked as she stared down at Yumi, "It would hardly be polite of me to tell our new friend that I've changed my mind. Don't worry, you'll be fine, I'll make sure you're well taken care of," She smiled as she pressed up against Yumi, rubbing a hand against her crotch, "Now let's warm you up cutie," she cooed, glancing over towards Erica, "You too, need to make sure you're both ready."

Lupe looked over towards her, a large grin on her face, "Why don't ya rub a little on her and see fer yourself." She growled slightly.

RE: Bondage queens. - CaseyChimera - 03-17-2011

Ximena eyed the white vixen with disgust. "Especially none with...your sense of fashion?" She thought. "What's that supposed to mean? Oh, and I guess the drab hobo look you're wearing is in." She then calmed down and smiled.

"Hello, my name is Ximena, and I'm here to see your merchandise. My friends recommended me to you. They said you have would have exactly what I want, something highly aggressive and submisive. Mind if I look around your large assortment?" She then scanned the area inside the house over Naomi's shoulder. It looked more like a doctor's office than a slave market. A chill went down her her spine when she saw the words 'Naomi - Professional Breeder' on the desk.

"Those little morons sent me to a breeder! They know how I hate them. I knew I should have done my research before coming here. The chances of finding my ideal slave is now close to 0%. All these breeder care about is looks and nothing else. They don't know what true beauty is."

"M-Mistress...please...please don't do this to me." A small voice begged desperately. It's faint, but audible. "Please, I'll do anything mistress! I will do anything! Just please don't make me do this..."

"Hmm, well maybe if you had shown that kind of obedience earlier we wouldn't be in this situation would we?" Her mistress said. "It would hardly be polite of me to tell our new friend that I've changed my mind. Don't worry, you'll be fine, I'll make sure you're well taken care of. Now let's warm you up cutie."

"Hello, is that a tinge of defience in that slave's voice." She gave a toothy grin. "Maybe this trip won't be a waste after all. She looked at Naomi in the eye. "You know, instead of going through all those cages, how about I start with the play room. I'm sure you already have a good number of slaves running about and craving interaction. If I can't find any there, then I'll check out the cages. What do you say?"

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 03-18-2011

"Mmrawr, always having good ideas, that's my slut!" The silver dragoness smirked, smacking Thorne's ass firmly as she kept bucking her hips roughly, her cock throbbing harder as her orgasm was about to hit any moment now.