Digiartists' Domain Community!
Bondage queens. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Yuri RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Bondage queens. (/showthread.php?tid=8327)

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 02-20-2011

Kitt stumbled a bit more with each step, though she could tell it was her mistress in control now, despite not being able to see or hear very well. She moaned loudly around her gag as Siliva grabbed her ass, the feeling only amplified thanks to the heavy bondage she was in.

"Mmm, you're a lucky one, such a lil cutie," Lupe smiled as she rang up the purchase, "Seen plenty of pets and their owners walk through here but you got one of the finest I've ever had the pleasure of meeting."

"Really? Well now that is fascinating," Mindy smiled, still massaging Erica's breasts, "I was considering having her bred, nothing calms down a rambunctious slut like having a cub, and having one with this adorable little kitten, I'd say you have a deal." She said.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 02-21-2011

"Mrawr, damn right you do, Thorne. I'm gonna pound your tight little cunt until it's not pink anymore!" Vook growled with a lusty smirk, grasping Thorne's sides as she drove her hips forward, sinking her thick cock into the lizardess' cunt, growling out blissfully in pleasure.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 02-21-2011

"Ooh now that sounds like fun, though I wonder if you can, I'm quite a slut you know, it'll take quite a bit to wear me out." Thorne moaned loudly, wrapping her tail around Vook's waist as she felt the dragoness's cock sinking into her folds.

RE: Bondage queens. - Mr.E - 02-21-2011

Alexis moans as she watches them. What they didn't know was the she was a demon who could easily escape. Alexis thought about it and decided to use her powers when the time was right.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 02-21-2011

Silvia blushed and Thanked Lupe for her help. "Do you...um...do you know where I can find a place to, to um," Silvia started to ask, blushing hard all the while. "Play with her now that she has this new uniform?"

-------------

"MMMMWWWWW!" Yumi cried out as she heard Mindy decide to have her bred. She began to struggle and shake her ass, trying to get free, or at least get a sight of her mistress, trying to beg with her eyes not to breed her.

Erica also seemed to become more rigid at the news that she would be used for breeding, but was better trained and more fearful of punishment than Yumi and said nothing, though she did whimper and moan softly as her nipples were coaxed into hard little points when her breasts were massaged.

"Excelent! Lets set up the date right now, when are you free Mindy? It will have to happen at my home, since I have the equipment, but we can do it whenever you want. Aside from traing Erica, Im all free."

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 02-21-2011

Lupe smiled and leaned forward a bit, "Of course I do cutie, question is, is anyone welcome to join in?" She licked her lips a bit and winked.

"Hmm?" Mindy looked up from Erica and smiled over at Yumi, "Oh poor thing, she must be jealous that I'm paying so much attention to your pet." She laughed a bit as she plunged a finger into Erica's cunt, rubbing it around inside of her, "I only have one other pet, and she's fine on her own. Very obedient, plus she has my sweet Silvia watching over her. So I'm free any day any time. As is my slut." she smiled over at Yumi, "You're going to make a wonderful mommy, I can't wait to play with your milk swollen tits."

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 02-23-2011

"Rrr, let's see, shall we?" Vook growled, her claws reaching up and grasping Thorne's scaly tits, squeezing them firmly as she immediately began thrusting her cock in and out of the lizardess' hot snatch, roughly pounding her with her thick herm cock. "Nnnhh, it's a wonder how you stay tight all the time, though!"

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 02-24-2011

Silvia blushed a little at the concept of an unknown woman joining her in her fun, but figured it couldnt hurt, and Lupe might even teach her some things. She nodded and let Lupe lead her to where they could have fun.

----------

Yumi wailed in despair when Mindy confirmed what would be happening to her and she began to struggle even harder, forcing Naomi away. "Wow, looks like she isnt a fan of the idea." She mentioned as she watched Yumi thrash. "I hope she doesnt hurt herself, she looks to valuable for that."

Erica cried out when the finger was thrust into her and she closed her eyes tightly and bit her lip, her hands staying where they were and her legs shaking as Mindy moved the finger around inside her. She even curled her toes cutely and her tail wrapped around her wrist as she tried to stay still.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 02-24-2011

"Ahhh, not easy, mmmm, with your enthusiastic humping," Thorne moaned, laying her head back as she growled softly with pleasure, digging her claws into the ground to keep from sliding around from Vook's thrusting.

"Well it's a shame that she doesn't have a choice in the matter isn't it?" Mindy smirked as she reluctantly moved away from Erica, walking towards Yumi and grabbing onto her head to try and steady her, "Now just relax, remember what I said, the more obedient you are the easier your new life will be slut."

"Oh ah was hopin you'd say that," Lupe smiled widely as she nearly jumped over the counter and walked towards the front of the store, flipping the sign over to a 'be right back' before returning, taking Silvia's hand and leading her into the back of the store where a small room was made up, complete with a large heart shaped bed, a wooden horse and an 'X' shaped crucifix off to the side of the room, on a nearby table lay an assortment of toys from anal-beads to strap ons, to devices that looked better suited in a torture chamber like clambs and diffrent sized needles, "Now ah wonder where we should begin." she moaned slightly as she rubbed against the bound Kitt, making the feline moan and purr from the feeling.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 02-26-2011

"Mmmrawrrr, I can imagine!" The horny herm dragoness growled as she kept pounding Thorne's cunt relentlessly, lots of her precum splashing inside the tight passage, while her claws continued to squeeze and grope the two red scaled breasts.