Digiartists' Domain Community!
Bondage queens. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Yuri RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Bondage queens. (/showthread.php?tid=8327)

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 02-11-2011

"Yes, they look very enjoyable mistress." Kitt purred, loving the feeling of Silvia against her.

A tall shapely wolf walked up towards them, dressed in a tight dark grey leather suit that served as the employee outfit at the store, "Welcome, ya all look a might confused, let me guess, new to being a mistress?" she asked with a slight giggle. It happened alot that someone who'd just recently entered into the entire BDSM lifestyle visited the village, "Name's Lupe, pleasure to meet ya two." she said with a friendly smile.

"Mmm, a very good eye you have there Naomi." Mindy smiled as she took the other mistress's hand and shook it, "I'm Mindy, and this beautiful little slave is named Yumi." She smiled, giving Yumi's ass another smack.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 02-12-2011

Silvia blushed when Lupe approached and guessed that she was new. "That obvious huh?" She said with a shy smile. "My name is Silvia, and this is my Kitty...I dont suppose you could help us out could you? Im kinda new to all of this." She admitted with another blush.

---------

Yumi moaned from the slap and blushed, trying to bury her face in the dirt from all the shame she was feeling. "Awe, how cute." Naomi said with a giggle. "She is new I presume? So is mine! Meet little Erica." She said, presenting the little cat slave next to her. Erica was young, as mentioned before, but also strikingly pretty, and Mindy would be able to tell that she would one day grow into a beautiful slave. Her black fur was shiny and soft, her eyes a healthy, almost glowing green, and despite the small, nearly undetectable blush on her little face, she did not hide or shy away, which meant that she was at least somewhat well trained. There was a small pink cable exiting her pussy, where it led to a controller that was strapped to her leg, a vibrator probably, though its seemed like it wasnt active at the moment.

"May I?" Naomi asked Mindy, gesturing towards Yumi. She wanted to inspect Yumi to see how healthy and pretty she really was, being a slave breeder and such, these things interested her greatly.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 02-12-2011

"Don't let it worry ya none, I've been in this business awhile and just have a sixth sense about these things." Lupe smiled as she grabbed Silvia's hand, vigourously shaking it, "Pleasure to meet ya. Mah name's Lupe, always happy to help out a new mistress. I assume ya probably already have all the basic supplies and gear, I see ya eyeing some of the more restricting outfits, you care to try one on your slave?" she asked, eyeing over Kitt before picking one of the leather outfits off a rack.

"Quite new, though she's got alot of potential, she just won't admit it." Mindy chuckled. She smiled and stepped aside a bit, "I'd be inuslted if you didn't," she joked, "If you don't mind me asking, how new is your pet? She seems quite trained already."

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 02-13-2011

"S-Sure." Silvia said, still blushing at her own inexperience, and quickly realizing that Lupe was not all there in the head, having introduced herself twice. She would then look over the outfit that was picked out, trying to see the details in this and how her kitty would look in it.

----------

Naomi laughed as she walked past and couched down to inspect Yumi. "She is new, but just new to me. She was trained in an orphanage to be a slave, not the best training mind you, but she was such a pretty little thing I knew she had to be mind. Feel free to inspect her yourself if you want."

As she spoke, Yumi cringed and shook, feel the woman running her hand along her body and backside, scanning for imperfections and finding none worth mentioning. She touched the brand on Yumi's ass, making the cat cry out in her gag, slobbering everywhere at this point. She then spread her pussy and slowly inserted a finger. "Hmmm, nice and tight...well shaped, young and healthy. I envy you, how much did she cost you? Had to be a small fortune, well, I mean if she was trained, otherwise you got some great raw material here."

Little Erica would not look up once if Mindy came over to inspect her, being silent and submissive, though still shaking a little under scrutiny. She never Met Mindy's eyes once, and tried to keep her shaking hands behind her back, resisting the urge to cover herself.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 02-14-2011

"Mmmnh, you always were a good teaser, Thorne..." Vook growled, her tail swishing eagerly as her cock throbbed in need, oozing pre down the length. "But I think I can make you choose faster." she added with a smirk, suddenly pouncing the lizardess to the floor, their chests squishing together as she tightly pinned Thorne to the floor, her cock rubbing up against Thorne's cunt.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 02-15-2011

"Why don't I slip it on her, see if ya like it." Lupe smiled, "If ya don't mind of course." she added, knowing some mistress's were protective of their pets. If there were no complaints she'd take Kitt's leash and lead her into one of the changing rooms. It didn't take long since Kitt had no clothes to remove, and soon she led her back out again, the black leather hugging tightly to the feline's body, her hands bound behind her back by straps of leather attached to the suit, "Whaddya think? I'd say she's quite an attractive thing myself, this suit also comes with an attached hood, incase you want to use that." She said as she lifted it up a bit to show Yumi.

"Untrained unfortunately, but she's coming around, slowly though." Mindy said, still walking around and looking over Erica, "That's why I brought her out here, figured a bit of public humiliation might help break her in."

Thorne giggled slightly as she was tackled, smiling up at Vook, "Mmm, those pills really work fast," she growled softly in pleasure, "Looks like I've got a frisky dragoness to deal with now." she winked.

RE: Bondage queens. - Mr.E - 02-15-2011

Alexis moans as she watches them, "come on let me join" Alexis moans. She tries to get loose from the rope. She was getting horny and she needed pleasure.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 02-18-2011

Silvia scrutinized the new suit Kitt wore, checking to see if Kitt was OK, and then how the suit held her. She did somehow find it attractive, but looking around at the suits she found one that she liked more.

It was essentially a black leather harness that crisscrossed between her breasts, making them stick out more prominently, and had several straps that went tight over the stomach with a few metal rings attached so that other restraints could be added later. It came with a set of black leather thong as well that just barely covered the suggested area, but had a zipper gong down the middle that would give Silvia access to Kitt whenever she wanted. I also came with a fit gag that could be used for several things, and a blindfold, and used an arm sleeve to restrain her arms tightly behind her back. In addition to all that it also came with some black leather boots that had extremely high heels that would make it hard to walk around.

"Can we try that one?" Silvia asked Lupe, wanting to see her lovely kitty on the other suit, wondering how well it would fit and how Kitt would react to being encased in it.

-----------

Erica shivered under Mindy's gaze, blushing hard under her black fur. "Same reason. Little Erica here is still a shy one, Im trying to break her of that...Hmm, such beautiful white fur...I wonder what would happen if I bred Yumi and Erica together." Naomi mused as she walked around the other side and grabbed Yumi by the hair, yanking her head up to look at her properly. Yumi was so ashamed and mortified by her current state that when Naomi began to inspect her tear streaked, slobbering face, she whimpered and closed her eyes, pissing herself.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 02-18-2011

"You just sit there and wait your turn like a good girl," Thorne smiled over at Alexis, "We'll get to you when we're finished, or when we feel like it."

"Mighty fine choice, are you sure you're new at all this?" Lupe smiled with a slight grin as she grabbed the harness Silvia had chosen, "Let's go kitty." she said as she led Kitt back into the changing room. This time took a little longer, due to the fact that Kitt was semi-dressed this time and the complexity of the second outfit. It was a few minutes before they walked back out, Kitt stumbling slightly since she was blindfolded, her cheeks bright red as she moaned softly, "Seems the little lady rather likes it."

"Hmm, that would be interesting, such a cutie bred with such an attractive slave. I'm sure the offspring would be quite amazing." Mindy thought of the possibility as she moved behind Erica, wrapping her arms around the girl and cupping one of her breasts.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 02-20-2011

Silvia had never been so attracted to Kitt before. The Sight of her helpless, stumbling figure bound up tightly just for her was making Silvia want to take her right then and there. It was then that Silvia get her first real taste of being a mistress, and couldnt help but lick her lips as she watched her blindfolded, gagged, moaning, blushing slave trying to stay upright in the absurdly high heels.

"W-We will take it!" Silvia said excitedly, taking the leash and leading Kitt to wherever they were going to pay. She kept her kitty close as she did, grabbing her ass as they waited for the bill.

-------

Erica whimpered softly as her breasts were cupped. She was just a little slave, but her breasts were already starting to develop, already BB cups despite her young age. There was little doubt that her bust would fill out quickly when she got older.

"Hmm, from what I have seen...your slave is top notch material, and I already know about Erica. If you are interested Mindy I have been testing a way of breeding two female slaves together, so that we could focus on the female qualities entirely, without having to worry about unseen or unexpected results. So...do you want to breed Yumi and Erica? I will give you a 50% split on the profits I make when I sell the child, or if you decide to buy her, I will give you a 50% discount. What do you say?