Digiartists' Domain Community!
Bondage queens. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Yuri RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Bondage queens. (/showthread.php?tid=8327)

RE: Bondage queens. - Mr.E - 02-03-2011

Alexis groans, "Please don't do this. Anything else please" Alexis begged hoping they would listen. Alexis moans as Thorne tie her up and making the ropes dig into her pussy

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 02-03-2011

(Any stores around this place? You made it up so I figures you could tell me whats around)

---------------

Yumi struggled and flinched when Mindy began to finger her pussy in front of so many hungry eyes. She closed her eyes, trying to imagine that she was somewhere else, but the slow moving finger deep inside her cunt prevented her from thinking of anything else. And worse yet, her body began to respond, her pussy becoming wet and her nipples rising to attention. She blushed even harder at that, perplexed as to why she was being turned on by being publicly humiliated and rape.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 02-03-2011

"Hee, you were a naughty slut, so now you're being punished." Vook teased as she came back into the room, tossing the bottle of pills to Thorne. "So, how shall we play together, Thorne deary?" she asked with a seductive grin, the pills already starting to affect her, her arousal quickly increasing while her cock throbbed eagerly, dripping pre from the tip.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 02-04-2011

OOC: Clothing, bondage gear, piercings. The sort of stuff you'd expect to find in an area that influenced with BDSM.

IC:

"So wet already," Mindy smiled as she held her hand infront of Yumi's face, showing off her glistening juices that covered it, "For someone so against it, this seems to really be turning you on isn't it?" she teased as she went back to fingering the helpless girl.

"I see you've already partaken," Thorne laughed as she opened the bottle, taking out a few of the pills, forcing them into Alexis's mouth and making her swallow them, "Enjoy the show slut." she smiled as she turned and walked over to Vook, moaning softly as she knelt down and began licking over her cock.

RE: Bondage queens. - Mr.E - 02-04-2011

Alexis moans loudly as the pills start to take affect, "please I'll do anything" Alexis begged. She never did like this kind of torture. She hoped they would listen to her hoping they would please her.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 02-05-2011

(I wanted to ask for specifics, since I kinda dont know where to go with this. Silvia isa budding mistress at best, a slave given power at worst, I dont think she is bold enough to walk into any of those places without a push or something interesting to lead her along)

Yumi shuddered and moaned softly as she was fingered, and when Mindy showed her her own juices the snow white cat blushed hard and tried to hide her face in shame. She knew she shouldnt be turned on by this, being watched as another woman abused her pussy, but she couldnt help it, and the more shame she felt, the hotter she got and the wetter her pussy became. Soon she couldnt help but moan and whimper, shaking her ass, though whether it was to try to dislodge Mindy's fingers, or encourage them deeper, was up to Mindy to decide.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 02-05-2011

OOC: Hmm, okay.

IC:

"Let's go mistress," Kitt smiled as she ran ahead a bit, and into one of the closest stores. Inside they carried numerous fetish outfits, mostly full body bondage suits in a variety of colors, "Ooh, they look quite arousing mistress." she said as she glanced over towards Silvia, bondage was one of her favorites, and these outfits looked incredibly restraining.

"Don't fight it slave," Mindy moaned, forcing her fingers deeper inside of Yumi's dripping cunt, "Just give in to the pleasure, you love it, anyone can tell." She cooed, giving Yumi's ass a playful slap with her free hand.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 02-08-2011

"Mmmrr, going to suck my big, thick cock are you, Thorne?" Vook asked with a lusty smirk, growling softly in pleasure from the licking, the pills having made her extra sensitive as well, a shot of pre splashing onto Thorne's face. "Or are you just lubing it up so I can pound your tight ass?"

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 02-08-2011

"Mmm, both sound like such fun options." Thorne licked her lips before kissing Vook's cock, "I just can't decide, maybe I'll just keep teasing it till I choose." she teased.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 02-09-2011

Silvia blushed when she followed Kitt into the store, feeling terribly out of place and wishing her mistress was here to help guide her through it. She smiled at Kitt and began to look at the bondage suits. "You like them?" she asked, still blushing softly as she snuggled into Kitt's side. she looked around to see if there was anyone in the store that could help them, or if there was anyone...interesting for her to spot.

---------

Yumi whimpered as Mindy spoke, and yelped as when her ass was smacked. She was terribly conflicted, not wanting to admit that this whole thing was turning her own in a big way, but also knowing the truth. Then a pair approached them, a mistress and slave. The mistress was a tall, shapely white fox, her bountiful breasts barely contained in a sexy and revealing dress that she wore that really brought out her figure. The slave was a small, black furred cat girl, clearly a shy child, though she didnt hide behind her mistress and stood, naked and submissive, by her side.

"Well, that is a very very beautiful slave you have there." The fox complemented. She extended her hand, and said, "My name is Naomi, slave breeder. May I have a look at your pet? She seems to be in excellent condition, and such pretty fur."