Digiartists' Domain Community!
Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) (/showthread.php?tid=9687)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - Crimson Fox - 09-08-2010

"Rawrrrr...y-you're so big, Ryo...ahhh...." Jedrek groans happily once Ryo starts to hump his scaly rump, and blushes cutely. The dragon's snug insides squeeze the wolf's member firmly, eager to pull him in deeper, while their balls clap together down below. His own member starts to leak pre-cum from all of the pleasure, while he moans for more.

"See you there, cutie." Monica gave Minami a cute wink before she went back to her room and giggled as she closed the blinds by her windows. Her tail swished excitedly over her creamy buns.

RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - Lonely Werewolf - 09-08-2010

"Aahhh..g-gawdd...Jed.." Ryo moaned cutely as Jedrek clamp his tailhole around the wolf's member like he's milking it, causing him to pick up the humping pace until his big knot pounding and spreading the entrance a little bit. Ryo then lays on Jedrek's back and kept on pounding his comrade, moaning softly on his ear as his orgasm builds up quickly.

Once reaching to her room, Minami open the closet and took out a lavender-colored semi-translucent lingerie which covers her mounds perfectly and revealing her light-gray belly; sexy lacy panties and combing her long purple hair to make her look 'presentable' in Monica's eyes. Later on, Minami going out of her room and went to Monica's, walking past Ryo's room before blushing as she heard a males moans coming from it. Somehow, she was eager to see Ryo and Jedrek mating but it might look rude if she take a peek on it. Without thinking much, Minami arrive in front of Monica's room and knock the door softly.

RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - Crimson Fox - 09-10-2010

"Oooh....f-fill me up, my cute, little wolfie..." Jedrek moaned happily with Ryo as his orgasm started to build up as well with his member leaking loads of pre-cum. The shadow dragon's snug rump kept hugging Ryo's thick member firmly, while it tried to pull in his swelled knot.

Monica opened the door, wearing nothing but a cute, red brasserie and thongs, with her blond hair combed nicely as it flowed past her shoulders. "Hehe, hiya!" She gave her fellow ninja a hug before telling her, "C'mon on inside and make yourself comfy."

RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - Lonely Werewolf - 09-10-2010

The wolf increase the humping hardness to the maximum level until the big knot finally passed through that such a tight tailhole, locking them in place while his orgasm is now at the peak. "I-I'm almost there, Jed..." Ryo whispered softly on the male's ear, pounding the dragon with a limited movement and moaned; his knotty cock blast a copious amount of cum and filled Jedrek's rear. "Aaahh..!"

As the door opens, Minami couldn't help but admiring the sexy Renamon in such a suggestive clothing before giving a return hug. "S-Sure..." She stated nervously and slowly stepped into Monica's room and looked around. "You really have such a nice room..."

RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - Crimson Fox - 09-12-2010

"Ahhhh...R-Ryooo!" Jedrek blushed darkly before he gave one last cry of pleasure, before he finally orgasmed with Ryo. The shadow dragon released loads of dragon seed, while his snug walls squeezed the wolf's thick cock to milk out the rest of his orgasm.

"T-Thanks!" Monica blushed softly, pleased with the compliment. She then walked ahead of Minami, causing the hybrid to see her cute rump wearing only those tight, red thongs. The Renamon then had a seat on her bed and told Minami, "Go ahead and have a seat. S-Shall I massage you first?" Monica still showed signs of nervousness, but she was also quite excited as her tail wagged happily.

RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - Lonely Werewolf - 09-12-2010

Those tight tailhole really squeezing Ryo's member and thick knot, continued to hump and spurt with more wolf cum till the last drop. Soon, the wolf hump the dragon in slow motion while licking the male's smooth neck lovingly. "Mnnrr..J-Jed...I-It feels so good..."

Minami then watching Monica walk passed her and spotting those red thongs snuggle against the Renamon's tight furry butt, unable to help herself but blush even more. "Y-Yes, please..." She nodded and went closer before climbs on, laying her front on the bed. "M-My muscles still a little bit stiff after the recovering."

RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - Crimson Fox - 09-14-2010

"Nnhhh...you feel good too, Ryo..." Jedrek blushes cutely as she looks up towards Ryo and hugs him closer to his back with his tail. His insides loosen after their orgasms, as he slumps down onto the bed. "Hhrrrr...it was nice seeing you get aggressive for a change..." The shadow dragon chuckled lightly as he enjoyed the afterglow with Ryo.

"Okay then, let's start." Monica continued to blush cutely as she got behind Minami and started to gently massage her shoulders. The Renamon's creamy paws dug softly into the hybrid's body and helped relieve the stress inside her muscles. "How's that feel, huh?"

RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - Lonely Werewolf - 09-14-2010

As the dragon's tailhole loosening up, Ryo pulled his still hard knotty cock and rest in-between Jedrek's smooth rump, murring and moaning near the male's neck. "N-Normally I go aggressive during battle...but probably my feral instinct to mate really makes me went a little bit rough..." Ryo stated softly, giving a few affectionate lick on Jedrek's scaly neck, blushing. "T-Thank you...for this, Jed...I'm always...wanted to show my feeling towards you, but I don't have a guts to do so until you take the first move..."

A soft yet deep murr escaped from her throat once Monica's soft paws massaging Minami's shoulders, relaxing the stiff nerves and muscles. "Mnnrrhh...I-It feels so goooood~~~~" She said happily, coiling her dragon tail around the Renamon's waists.

RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - Crimson Fox - 09-15-2010

"You're welcome, cutie." Jedrek then moved about and hugged Ryo firmly against his muscular body. The ebony scaled dragon slurped his cheek softly before he admitted, "Hehe, don't worry though, you weren't the only one that was a little nervous."

Monica blushed lightly once Minami's tails hugged her waist, before she smiled sweetly. "Glad to hear it. I want to make ya nice and comfortable." She giggled softly as she continued to massage Minami's tired back, slowly rubbing her paws down her body.

RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - Lonely Werewolf - 09-15-2010

The wolf murred happily in such a lovely yet warm hug and giggles cutely, swishing his fluffy tail happily. "I guess you and i are the same..." Ryo said as his bright yellow eyes stares lovingly while his paws caressing Jedrek's cheek, blushing furiously. "I-I...love you, Jed..."

A continuous murr and small moans can be heard everytime Monica's paws pressed Minami's nerves and sensitive spot on her back. "Nnrr...Those magic paws of yours are really effective relieving my stiff muscles..." She murred as her dragon tail start moving unintentionally and caress along Monica's spine.