Digiartists' Domain Community!
Bought in Chains (private furry RP) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: Bought in Chains (private furry RP) (/showthread.php?tid=9303)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: Bought in Chains (private furry RP) - blankmind12 - 02-14-2010

Luna shivered and purred as her own pussy started getting moist. She began nursing and rubbing herself even harder. Luna began to moan and tremble as her pussy began to drip and she got closer and closer to the edge.

RE: Bought in Chains (private furry RP) - Venin - 02-14-2010

Katie pushed her paw deeper in and groaned loudly, her fingers getting moist from inside her slightly dripping pussy. Her head turned towards he sky as she continued her self-pleasure.

RE: Bought in Chains (private furry RP) - Shadowknight - 02-14-2010

"Ohhhh, don't stop, I feel it, it's so close," Lupe moaned, holding luna tighter against her chest as she thrust her hips against her hand, howling softly in pleasure.

"Fuck, I can't hold it anymore," Shadow growled in lust as he knocked Katie's hand away, letting out a loud howl as he grabbed her hips and plunged his cock deep into her dripping cunt, "Yes, nothing like fucking a warmed up pussy." he moaned.

RE: Bought in Chains (private furry RP) - blankmind12 - 02-14-2010

Luna did not stop, in fact she bagan to suckle even harder as she too felt an orgasm coming fast. Her own hands were working at top speed, caressing both Lupe's breast and her own cunt. Luna moaned in ecstacy into Lupe's drool soaked breast as she approached her limit.

RE: Bought in Chains (private furry RP) - Venin - 02-14-2010

Katie was taken by surprise and confusion when her hand was knocked, but that changed into a sudden gasp of pleasure when she now felt the warmth of Shadow's cock. Katie said nothing but made noises of enjoyment, rising faster than before towards the upcoming climax.

RE: Bought in Chains (private furry RP) - Shadowknight - 02-15-2010

"Ahhhhhh, Luna!" Lupe howled in pleasure as she pulled the girl off her breast and into a deep kiss, moaning into her mouth as she came still thrusting against her hand, pressing their two crotches together as she climaxed.

Shadow growled softly, lifting up Katie's waist and pushing down her head as he thrust into her cunt, his knot rubbing against her inner walls as he slid in and out of her, "Knew you'd love it, could tell you were a slut as soon as I layed eyes on ya." he growled in pleasure.

RE: Bought in Chains (private furry RP) - blankmind12 - 02-15-2010

"Mhmmmm!" Luna cried and moaned as well as she came almost immediately after, her whole body trembling as she felt her own cum mixxing with Lupe's. As she caught her breath Luna laid her head on Lupe's shoulder and purred. "Oh, Mommy t-that was amazing!" She lifted her head and gave Lupe a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you so-Oh, my Gosh!" She gasped when she looked down at Lupe's breasts and saw her teeth marks around the nipple. They weren't deep but she was still mortified at what she'd done. "I'm so sorry Mommy! I-it was an acccident!"

RE: Bought in Chains (private furry RP) - Venin - 02-15-2010

Katie did absolutely nothing but let Shadow do his wanting. She was enjoying...a lot. She felt the rod slide in and out of her, sending waves of pleasure, wave after wave after wave.

RE: Bought in Chains (private furry RP) - Shadowknight - 02-15-2010

Lupe laughed softly, kissing Luna's muzzle, "Don't worry, wolf pups are notorius for their sharp teeth, yours are nothing compared to what these babies were meant to handle." she smiled, "Besides, it felt amazing. If a few nips is what I have to deal with it's more than a fair trade."

Shadow growled loudly in pleasure, his cock drooling pre into Katie's pussy as he fucked her, "Ohhh, you like it don't you bitch, your pussy's squeezing so tightly." he moaned as he gripped her hips tightly, thrusting harder into her.

RE: Bought in Chains (private furry RP) - blankmind12 - 02-16-2010

Luna sniffled and let out a deep sigh of relief. "Thank you Mommy, I promise I'll be more careful from now on." She retutrned the kiss and snuggled back up in Lupe's lap. "Is there something special you'd like to do now Mommy? Please just name it."