Digiartists' Domain Community!
Lillithmon\'s seal - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: Lillithmon\'s seal (/showthread.php?tid=6970)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: Lillithmon\\\'s seal - Gogglehead - 04-28-2007

\"Ahhhh...Tailmon-chan!\" V-mon gasped as he pumped himself into Tailmon. He placed his hands on her shoulders and looked down at her face.

\"Oh, well you known they started serving these cool noodl-\" Wait, that\'s food. I can\'t start sounding like V-mon. Daisuke thought to himself.
\"Er, I mean. Did I mention my team just won a soccer match a week ago?\"

RE: Lillithmon\'s seal - Calibremon - 04-28-2007

Calibremon groaned and climaxed hard, pulling out of Kristen slowly. "mmm she's all yours..." he muttered before zipping up and sitting under a tree to nap.

---

Anna smiled and squeezed the growing bulge as he fondled her left breast. She curled up into him, letting him pull her close with his wing. "mmm I dunno... but I'd certainly like to try" she said as she reached up and started to unbutton his pants.

RE: Lillithmon\'s seal - Erethzium - 04-28-2007

< Digital World: Forest >

Kristen panted slightly, feeling Cali's seed fill her up, and placed Aviana down. "mm...you wanna blow me up now?"

< Tailmon & V-mon >

Tailmon moaned, her claws clutching the carpet as her pussy continued to tighten slowly, her juices coating V-mon's cock throughly. "Aahh...v-mon..."

------------------

"really? cool!" Hikari smiled, her pussy wetting a little. gah...what the hell is going on? why am i getting horny all of a sudden? she thought.

RE: Lillithmon\\\'s seal - Gogglehead - 04-29-2007

\"Ahh! Tailmon!\" V-mon fired his seman into Tailmon uncontrolably.
\"Tailmon...\"
V-mon collapsed on top of Tailmon and shut his eyes falling asleep.
_____
\"Yeah! They played okay I guess but we totaly kicked their butts!\" Daisuke said more loudly now that she seemed to be more interested.

RE: Lillithmon\'s seal - Erethzium - 04-29-2007

"V..mon.." Tailmon said slowly, and hugged V-mon tightly.

----------------------

"cool! very nice daisuke!" Hikari said, smiling. she tried to think of something else, but her sudden horniness was starting to take control of her mind.

RE: Lillithmon\'s seal - cboy - 04-29-2007

Aviana nodded, then let out a loud belch, her body quickly deflating back to normal. Getting to her feet, she strolled back to the Guilmon's pussy, nuzzling her beak into it and licking the walls of the reptile's love tunnel.

RE: Lillithmon\'s seal - Erethzium - 04-29-2007

< Digital World: Forest >

"mrrhh...yeah..make me into a big balloon..." Kristen murred, her pussy still soaked with her's and Cali juices.

RE: Lillithmon\\\'s seal - Gogglehead - 04-29-2007

V-mon hugged back unconciusly in his sleep.
______
\"Thanks!\" Daisuke chuckled.
\"Do you think you can come to my next game?\" Daisuke asked.

RE: Lillithmon\'s seal - Kalyx - 04-29-2007

Fiero interrupted his petting and removed his shirt, tossing it aside. Looking down at the nude girl, unbuttoning him, he inquired, "Need any help?...or would you like to remove my pants all on your own?" His erection began to poke through his sheath.

RE: Lillithmon\'s seal - Calibremon - 04-29-2007

Anna smirked playfully, tugging his pants free, setting them aside. "I'm quite capable of doing it myself, as you can plainly see..." she said, rubbing his groin gently. "mmm guess I'm not the only one who's excited" she said, giving his sheath a gentle little squeeze. "Mm I've never made it with anyone... scaly before..." she said, running her hands over Fiero's nude, muscular chest. "Its a new sensation for me... and I like it." she concluded, laying on him so that her chest pressed into his, her groin resting just over his waist, warm, wet and wanting.