Digiartists' Domain Community!
Star Wars: Episode XIII, Beyond Good and Evil(furry-based starwars) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: Star Wars: Episode XIII, Beyond Good and Evil(furry-based starwars) (/showthread.php?tid=6819)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: Star Wars: Episode XIII, Beyond Good and Evil(furry-based starwars) - amaterasu - 03-30-2007

The moment Cervane heard the shot fire,he ignited a lightsaber and held it behind his head,deflecting the laser into the ceiling"You have got to be kidding me."He turned to Shadow,completely forgetting the jedi next to him.

RE: Star Wars: Episode XIII, Beyond Good and Evil(furry-based starwars) - Kalyx - 03-30-2007

< Dantooine >

The dragon's body shuddered and spasmed with the flow of power wielded by Altima. Psyrixia regained consciousness and could feel the warmth of the Force coursing through her. As the Jedi laid her gently on an infirmary bed, she fought to focus her vision on her savior. "Wh-wh-where am I?", she asked, struggling to even get those words out.

RE: Star Wars: Episode XIII, Beyond Good and Evil(furry-based starwars) - Altima - 03-30-2007

"You are in the ancient jedi temple on the planet of Dantooine. Now, rest, for if you don't, fatigue shall take you." Altima said to the dragoness, as he quickly grabbed a rag and moistened it, placing it on her forehead.

RE: Star Wars: Episode XIII, Beyond Good and Evil(furry-based starwars) - Kalyx - 03-30-2007

"Jedi...temple?", she muttered and fell back into unconsciousness. The flow of power, offered by Altima, definitely aided in her recovery. But sleep was what the young dragon needed most.

RE: Star Wars: Episode XIII, Beyond Good and Evil(furry-based starwars) - Altima - 03-30-2007

Altima gave a sigh of relief. He felt pleased, knowing he just saved someones life, which was a rare thing for him to do.

RE: Star Wars: Episode XIII, Beyond Good and Evil(furry-based starwars) - Yoosei - 03-30-2007

Yoosei perks her ears and looks at Mitsuki. "I never refused to get help....just be aware that you will be going to a dangerous place. I won't be responsible for wahetever happens to you"

RE: Star Wars: Episode XIII, Beyond Good and Evil(furry-based starwars) - Lonely Werewolf - 03-30-2007

Mitsuki nods as took out her wallet and place a few notes on the table to pay the drink. "I know that. Do't worry.. If I'm in danger, I'm sure will seeking your help."

With that, she stood up and loking to them. "I have to go now. I need to monitor the other place if there's any fights or something. I'll see you later, Yoosei and Onyxia."

RE: Star Wars: Episode XIII, Beyond Good and Evil(furry-based starwars) - Disturbed - 03-30-2007

Onyxia waved with a warm smile on her face "Nice meeting you Mitsuki, hope to see you again." her long, broad tail wagged looking at Yoosei "Shall we leave now Master Yoosei I promise I'll be on my guard at all times, I won't let you down."

RE: Star Wars: Episode XIII, Beyond Good and Evil(furry-based starwars) - Kalyx - 03-31-2007

< Dantooine >

Several hours have now passed within the Jedi Temple. Altima has tended to and watched over the dragoness as she lie asleep, in the infirmary bed.
Psyrixia rouses from her slumber, rather suddenly. Sitting up, disoriented, she questions, "Wha-wha...who...where am I?

RE: Star Wars: Episode XIII, Beyond Good and Evil(furry-based starwars) - Altima - 03-31-2007

Altima, who was resting his head on hers at the time, was startled at her jump. "oh? Awake now... well... as for who you are.. I dunno... but you are in the jedi temple of Dantooine..." Altima said, placing a claw to her head.