Digiartists' Domain Community!
My Digimon run down... - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: Digimon Chat (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Thread: My Digimon run down... (/showthread.php?tid=4031)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

- Wisemon - 10-15-2005

Quote:No you wouldn't, the Chosen busted the asses of both Cherubimon and his "gang". Except Kouichi.
Yes, but by the time they won, Breezy Village was long gone (Royal Knights). I was referring to the time when it was first introduced, episode four, "Kazemon Kicks It."

- Harie Krauzer - 10-19-2005

The next part would be trying to assemble a team. I'll be a bit unorginal and just whip a few off the top of my head, without thinking too hard. I'd have Joe, Izzy, Davis, Junpei, and of course myself... Gee I noticed a few things right off the bat.

-With the exception of Davis all my characters went to the side near the end.
-I didn't pick any from season 3
-I didn't even pick a female character... The only one I'd probably chose is Mimi. If not her then Rika or Izumi.
-Izzy is about the only level headed character. Joe is close, and pretty much is after his ordeal in the Digital World. Everything else is a breeze after dealing with having to save two worlds from "certain" doom a few times.

I probably picked both Joe and Junpei beacuse they were the oldest out of the groups, and also noted as such. I've almost always been the same. For some (dumb) reason of not seeming mature enough, my Mom held me back a year when I went from homeschool to a private school. So, obviously, I've always been older then everybody else, but I digress into my personal problems.

Davis. Most people hate him and call him stupid, but he isn't afraid of trying and that is what I always liked about him. He didn't let any of it get to him, wether he was aware of it or not.

Izzy, out of all of four seasons he seemed to be the best technical person. Yolie, didn't leave a good impression since Izzy was still around. There really wasn't one in three since they had the orginal programmers doing the work.

I'm a bit surprised I didn't go with either Tai or Matt. I sided with Tai's idea's, but he went around doing them the wrong way. Matt understood what the group was feeling, but risks must be made. In the long run I feel a bit in the middle of both of their ideas... Kinda like Joe in that one episode.

Davis would probably end up leading. None of the other characters really carried any leading characteristics, and I can't lead consistently. I'd probably be a good leader, but I can get pessimistic and I frequently feel that someone else can do a better job then me.

- Juria - 10-19-2005

Hmm, after looking over past answers, I'm still gonna stick to my original answer.
What World? Tamers.
Time? Right now.
Partner? Renamon, of course of my own color scheme, that being black and red.
Fellow digidestined? Rika, Matt, Sora, Izzy, Ken, and Kari.

- Anonmon - 10-19-2005

Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:No you wouldn't, the Chosen busted the asses of both Cherubimon and his "gang". Except Kouichi.
Yes, but by the time they won, Breezy Village was long gone (Royal Knights). I was referring to the time when it was first introduced, episode four, "Kazemon Kicks It."

For the sake of not having to write a Digimon chapter of Self-Extraction I was assuming you would be in Post-Frontier Frontier-verse Digital World.[/url]

- Harie Krauzer - 10-19-2005

Juria, I'll assume your color scheme with black and red would be Black fur and red gloves? or whatever they should really be called.

- Wisemon - 10-19-2005

Hey, I like this ideal DigiDestined team topic. I'd choose Henry as my leader. He's smart, mature, brave, and he makes excellent decisions. He's also the one who beat the D-Reaper. I'd take Yolie and Izzy for their technical expertise. I'd take Junpei and Zoe for their worldly trivia. I'd take Joe for his medical knowledge. Just for kicks, I'd take Kenta too. You know, this team sounds a lot like the one I'm writing about right now...

- UnknownH - 10-19-2005

You know it doesn't suprise me that you picked them. They're all people you could stand being around. Since they're a lot like you.

- Wisemon - 10-19-2005

Quote:You know it doesn't suprise me that you picked them. They're all people you could stand being around. Since they're a lot like you.
Fine, so who would you have on your team? Remember to choose a leader.

- UnknownH - 10-19-2005

Hmm well in a team of 8 I'd choose tk and kari since they have really strong digimon, ken cause he's a favorite, the three tamers because they work well together, (takato for him and guilmon being that strong, henry for his brains and his calm personality, and rika for herself and to work with the other two)
and then yolei for another girl and back up brains, and davis to lead because he's not that dumb.
Plus I'd figure out how to make it so they won't have to jogress and evolve to mega. Too bad I can't use my own team.

- Harie Krauzer - 10-20-2005

No offense, but wouldn't that be a team of nine? It wouldn't really be your team unless you were on it.

Either way, I'm glad I got a few responses out of that. I feel rather stupid just putting down comments with no responses.