Digiartists' Domain Community!
BDsM Club - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: BDsM Club (/showthread.php?tid=5575)

- Disturbed - 10-23-2006

"Okay okay..she can stay like that if she wants." Disturbed said smiling and waving his hands

Ebon murred a bit as Shadow rubbed her tummy and kissed him on the neck "Well...mabye we can have a little bit more fun with my new tummy." she cooed to her love.

"Alright well while you two do that I'm going to get grab and energy drink from the bar, after my little fun with Tieya I'm kinda zapped of energy." Disturbed laughed as he got up then he picked up hugged Shadow in his big arms tightly "Take good care of my sis k?" then he set him back down and ran off towards the bar zipping passed Carman "Hey Carman nice to see you." running off to the bar.

- cboy - 10-23-2006

Shadow let out a grunt when Disturbed bear-hugged him. After the big wolf put him back down and ran off, he gasped in a huge breath of air.

"Man, if I didn't know better, I'd swear he was trying to crush me," he said, chuckling as he popped his neck. He turned to Ebon, murring after the kiss on the neck. He started to lead her back to their room when he noticed Carrian. He could tell she was a little sad about not having a lover of her own and he walked over to her.

"Are you okay?" he asked, placing a hand on her shoulder.

- Disturbed - 10-23-2006

"Nah he's just a big softy." Ebon laughed as she saw Disturbed run off. She also then turned to Carrian standing just behind Shadow.

Disturbed arrived at the bar "Hey bartender. I need something strong and packs a punch. Anything to give me an energy boost."

- Casey the furry one - 10-23-2006

As Criss got back behind the bar again he saw Disturbed. 'What can I do you for Disturbed," asked Criss

Carrian with heavy depessed sigh said, "I'm alright Shadow nothing worong here at all."

- cboy - 10-23-2006

Shadow frowned at her statement, not buying it for a second.

"Don't lie to me, Carrien; you can't fool someone who's been in the same situation you're in now. Now tell me again, are you okay?" he asked, putting force behind his words.

- Disturbed - 10-23-2006

"Criss I need an energy. Anything to give me a kick, stronger the kick the better." Disturbed said

Ebon looking worryingly onto Carrien.

- Casey the furry one - 10-23-2006

--Hall way--

"Sometimes one would like to stay in the past Shadow and remember the good times with one true love before they died protecting you," said Carrian as she began to sop hopelessly.

--Bar--

Criss began mixing an energy cocktail for Disturbed after about three minutes of acrobatic feats. "Here you go Disturbed,"said Criss as he hand the energy cocktail over.

- cboy - 10-23-2006

Shadow was taken aback by her reply, and knew right away that he could not comfort her. He moved back to Ebon, leaning over to whisper into her ear.

"I think you oughta be the one to try to comfort her; it seems to me that you would be more able to empathize with her. You okay with that?" he asked.

- Disturbed - 10-23-2006

Ebon nodded and walked over to Carrian's side and spoke softly "Hey Carrien, come on whats wrong girl.."

"Thanks Criss." Disturbed lifted his drink Criss had made for him "For Tieya." he said smiling and took a sip.

Almost a second after drinking it he felt a rush of energy flow through his body "Wow!!!" his member fully erect and throbbing "Wooo!! Thanks Criss!!." Disturbed left a hundred dollar bill on the counter and quickly ran back.

- cboy - 10-23-2006

As Ebon talked with Carrian, Shadow quietly melted into the darkness, not wanting Carrian to see him leave. He reappeared at the bar, facing Criss.

"Hey Criss, I think you need to talk with your sister; she sounds depressed, and I think she might be considering suicide," he said, motioning down the hall where Ebon and Carrian were.