Digiartists' Domain Community!
Bondage queens. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Yuri RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Bondage queens. (/showthread.php?tid=8327)

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 09-27-2010

"Oh yes, that too...mmmnhh!!" The silver dragoness moaned as the slick tongue suddenly pushed into her tight tailhole, her tail swishing in joy above her big rump. "Aaahh..that feels so nice, Mistress!"

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 09-27-2010

"She is still sleeping. I figured we could give the new girl a break." Silvia said respectfully, still submissive towards Mindy. "Would you like me to go wake her up?" She asked, her arm around Kitt, snuggling close to the cute tigress.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 09-27-2010

"I bet I know what'd feel even better," Thorne hissed lustfully as she stood up pressing up against Vook's back, "Grow out your cock, I want to play with it." she smiled, flicking her tongue at Vook's cheek.

"No that'll be fine, if she's hungry later we'll work something out." she said with a slight smile as she set a few plates down onto the table, each one stacked with pancakes, "There's breakfast, and if you want anything to drink," she moaned softly as she undid the top of her apron, letting the top fall down to expose her large chest, "You'll have to get it straight from the tap." she winked.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 09-28-2010

"As you wish...mm...Mistress..." Vook purred happily, reaching down and rubbing above her moist cunt with two fingers, moaning softly as a slit formed, a cock pushing out and growing quickly, becoming even larger than Thorne's as it reached its full length, throbbing in arousal between her legs. "Mmrrr...all yours, Mistress..."

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 10-03-2010

Silvia blushed but nodded at the offer to drink "From the tap". She sat down to eat her pancakes and, after a few bites, she found she needed so milk to help wash them down. "Um, Mistress." she said with a blush. "I need some milk." If Mindy came over, or called Silvia to her, Silvia would gently grasp one of her breasts and lick it, massaging it gently with her hand while she played with the nipple with her tongue. When Mindy's nipple was aroused enough, Silvia would begin to suck on it like a hungry baby, thirsting for the warm milk within.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 10-04-2010

Thorne growled with lust as she grabbed onto Vook's cock, rubbing it gentley, "That's what I like to see, a nice big hard cock between my pet's legs." she smiled as she stood up a bit, rubbing Vook's cock against her dripping cunt, "I bet you want in don't you? Just look how horny you are." she teased.

Mindy smiled, "Then help yourself," she purred. She moaned softly as Silvia teased her nipple to arousal before beginning to suck on it, "Ahh, that's a good girl, mmm it always feels so good to have your mouth on my breast."

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 10-04-2010

"Oh yes...nnhh...your slut is so horny, Mistress..." Vook moaned as she felt the wet cunt grinding against her large cock, her hips instinctively thrusting up a bit against Thorne's crotch. "May slut...mrrr...fuck her Mistress' tight, hot pussy?"

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 10-07-2010

"I don't know, it's rather fun watching you squirm," Thorne chuckled, holding onto Vook's cock as she sat down a bit, jacking her off a bit as she grinded against her cock, "You make the cutest faces when you're being teased."

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 10-08-2010

"Mmmraahh..." The silver dragoness moaned and panted in lust, her big herm cock throbbing needily as more pre oozed from the tip, her tail swishing back and forth behind her from the pleasurable teases. "Please...nhh...your slut is so horny..."

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 10-11-2010

Silvia blushed hard at the words but did not stop sucking, loving the taste of her mistress's milk, and loving the knowledge that she was pleasing Mindy. She kept sucking and teasing, even moving her hand up to fondle the other breast, before finally pulling herself away and licking her lips, her stomach warm and full with Mindy's sweet warm milk. "Th-thank you mistress." Silvia said, gasping a little as she realized how aroused that had made her. She was truly Mindy's little love puppet.