Digiartists' Domain Community!
Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey) (/showthread.php?tid=8949)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey) - fox winter - 11-25-2009

Renee blushed when they mentioned that they could smell her arousal. She put her head down a little trying to hide, but she didn't move her hand. She had known that he meant the remote when he said 'dick', but she had wanted to find out if he was aroused. She knew he was now, at least partially because she had been told that it receded into the body when limp. She bit her lip a little. "I'm sorry" she said, "It was a joke. I'm just trying to fit in and have a little alone time with my boyfriend who I thought I lost." She reached underneath his boxer and wrapped her fingers around his member, a bit aroused, and very curious to see how it would feel.

RE: Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey) - Casey the furry one - 12-02-2009

Casey just laid there with his girlfriend and murred as she began to stroke him. Her hand felt so good yet he didn't want to rush her into anything as he gripped the futon bed with his claws so as not to try anything with her that they both might regret later. "If you didn't want Jasmine to be here then you should have said so I would have excepted that hon," he said with a smile clicked his tongue some from the stimulation. His cock dripped precum, he wanted her badly yet still held back tensing up as he looked pleadingly at her, "Just relax okay no need to rush things," he said gently nuzzling her cheek.

Jasmine watched the two as she got up and started dressing and could tell Casey was wanting to slow things down. She could understand why males in general once aroused wanted to fallow threw with act once started. "Renee I will give you some advice if you tease a male dino long enough he will become just like a bull," she stated letting the human she was playing with a being was just as much animal and sentient being. As she put her shirt back on she chuckled some, "Well any I will leave you two love birds alone and go fuck Phillip and Allison," she said while she picked up her purse and left the house with her tail wagging.

Casey just began to blink while looking at Renee not really getting Jasmine's comment at first. Then he stares at the door were Jasmine just left. Then begins to chuckle loudly as he relaxes into his girlfriends arms. When he stopped laughing he almost started to laugh again, "Heh when did she get interested in older guys and interested in girls?" he asked not realizing what happened earlier. The raptor was relaxed once more around the human who he loved dearly just like how he was before they broke up. "If you want you can continue your call," he said softly as he ran his paws down her back.

RE: Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey) - fox winter - 12-02-2009

"I don't want her to go" she said and looked sincerely at her friend, "It's just that... I need some alone time with you. You're my best friend, Jas. You understand, right?" She smiled at her, knowing that she did, and turned back over to Casey. She snuggled against him and hugged him tightly. "By, Jasmine" she said as the young Tri finished dressing and let herself out, "and Casey... I'm sorry I worked you up. We can do whatever you wanna do. It wouldn't be very fair of me to get you all excited and then leave you hanging..." She reached down his belly and softly stroked him a few more times, then kissed his chest.

RE: Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey) - Casey the furry one - 12-03-2009

Casey murred as his girlfriend said she sorry for working him up and that they could do what ever he wanted. When she kissed his chest and rubbing his belly he laid his head down and shook it. "I just want to go slow since we are different species and beside would you really want a raptor to take your virginity if it doesn't work out between us?" he asked in a serious tone as he pulled her close and sighed happily. He moved his tail over her body and let it slide down her body between her folds. Then he wrapped it around her leg it was a very intimate thing for dinosaur especially raptors to do. He had done this a few times with Renee in past but not often so she wouldn't figure something was off with him. "So how about we watch national lampoons Christmas Vacation and go from there?" he asked tenderly while he kissed her on the lips.

RE: Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey) - fox winter - 12-03-2009

She stiffened nervously as he began to run his tail down her body, but relaxed quickly, especially when it reached her already excited nether-lips. She smiled at him, and said "Sure" as she kissed him back, and rubbed his scales. She couldn't help but feel a small sense of fear next to him, especially that close to his mouth, but that primordial instinct just excited her more. She figured she'd get used to it eventually. She hugged him until he turned over a bit so that they could both watch the film. "Oh" she whispered hotly in his ear, "I don't have any problem losing it to a raptor as long as it is you."

RE: Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey) - Casey the furry one - 12-11-2009

Casey rewinds the movie and restarts it with the dvdr feature. He as he was kissed and rubbed, he let out a low murr. The raptor watched the movie with his reconciled girlfriend, he rubbed her belly some almost touching her breasts or letting his paws waver for a moment near them. He pulled his hips back so she wouldn't have to feel his erection, there was a wet spot appearing at where the tip of his penis was. He breathed in her scent and murred deeply as he began to lick her neck. He wanted her badly yet wouldn't tell her that. He wanted to have a normal night of cuddling where she didn't feel pressured to go all the way, his was slithering up and down her leg the whole time.

RE: Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey) - fox winter - 12-11-2009

Renee snuggled up tightly against Casey and cuddled him. She turned herself so that she could put her head on his shoulder from time to time, or lean over to kiss his cheek. She wanted to make sure she could do all of that and still be able to lean back because she didn't want to laugh loudly in his ear. All the while, she could feel his tail moving lasciviously along her legs, and it was making her rather excited. She wondered if he could tell how wet she was getting from his caresses, and the scent of his musk. She tried not to let on too much, but rather just continued cuddling closer to him, and rubbed his chest lightly. As the evening progressed she became more and more away of both her own, and her boy friend's arousal. Maybe she was hotter from the closeness, and the distance that they had just closed, but she was aware of a need and readiness that she had never before experienced. The next time that his hand ran up her warm stomach and stopped, she grabbed it before it could descend again, and pulled it up over her young breast. The feeling of his sharp claws against her skin made her shudder with excitement, and she leaned over to kiss him as her hand slipped down to lightly grip his throbbing member.

RE: Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey) - Casey the furry one - 12-11-2009

Casey murrs as they cuddle intimately when she laid her head on his should he would lean down and his head next to hers and nuzzles affectionately. When she would kiss he would sometimes turn his head so the would kiss on the lips and once in a while french each other for a moment, which only fulled his arousal. He could easily smell our aroused they were it was difficult to keep control of his instincts which told him to mate and do it now.

When the was movie halfway though, he felt Renee's hand move one of his claw paw to her breast, he began to mead it firmly. When she kissed he let his mate's tongue slide into his muzzle as their tongues flicked and danced. Soon he felt her hand reach into his boxers and touch his harden cock, he bucked his hips a jet of pre shooting out all over her hand. "Don't stop...," he growled slightly his claws tightening around the breast that he was caressing. while his other paw dug his claws into the futon. His tail uncoiled around her leg and pulled at the laces around her bikini bottoms then repeated on the other side. He slipped the bikini bottom off smoothly, "Shsss it we both want it," he stated as he clicked his tongue some.

RE: Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey) - fox winter - 12-12-2009

Renee gasped as she felt his strong hands caressing her. She felt the heat of his pre hitting her hand and marveled at the contrast of it's warmth compared to the dinosaurs cold-blooded body. his claws against her breast especially stood out both because of the sharp tips, and the coolness of them. She heard the sound of him scritching the couch, and realized that he was cutting it. A part of her mind wanted to chastise him for it, but another part kept her silence because it drove home the fact that he could rend her soft flesh to pieces if he wanted to.

In addition to that he was very, very excited and she could tell. She could feel it in herself also, a great excitement, but she was also very nervous. His words also made it apparent and actualy close that she she would soon lose her virginity. She was sure she was ready, and sure that she wanted to give it to him, but that didn't make her much less shaky. She did as he asked, and didn't stop touching him. "I know" she said in a nervous tone, "just be careful ok? Be gentle." She was a little afraid of the damage he could do to her on accident, but that in itself was a sort of turn on.

RE: Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey) - Casey the furry one - 01-08-2010

Casey relaxes somewhat as his chosen mate continues to to stroke his shaft. He kissed Renee once more on the lips, while his tail ran along the lips of her treasure. The raptor continued to caress her breast while he let go of the futon. "Mmmm I will be gentle," he murmured, then proceeded to nuzzle her cheek. The tip of his tail pushed into her folds gently while he gently twisted pumped in and out.

He soon moves his arm away the a moment later pulls her all the closer as he grins, "How about we just do oral...," he trailed off yet he wanted to do more than just he wanted to mate her fully take her claim her. He moved the paw from her breast down her body slowly. He began to rub her clitoral hood. With the paw behind her back he brought it up and began to rub her tit.