Digiartists' Domain Community!
Susie's New Babies (Blankmind & TankCop) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Susie's New Babies (Blankmind & TankCop) (/showthread.php?tid=8896)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Susie's New Babies (Blankmind & TankCop) - Tank Cop - 09-29-2009

Tina turns around and rubs her fanny checks right over your wee wee like a hot dog over a tight part of buns! "I like my biw bwother to place is wee wee in widdle sisters poo poo place!"

Impmon gets up and looks over at Yuki as she talks out loud. "Ummmm Babe were you talking to me just now or one of the boys?"

RE: Susie's New Babies (Blankmind & TankCop) - blankmind12 - 09-29-2009

Toma giggles and places his paws on Tina's hips, his cock rubbing up against her anus. "Whatever my wittle sissy wants, she gets." He says cutely as he slowly starts to insert his rock-hard cock into her ass.

"Hmm," Yuki asks, her attention turned back to Impmon. "Oh, I was just talking to the little voice in my head."

Who're you calling little!?! I'm the same age as you!

"Really, you sound alot younger. Sorry, I didn't to insult you." Yuki apologizes to her inner voice whle the boys stare at her like she's lost her mind.

RE: Susie's New Babies (Blankmind & TankCop) - Tank Cop - 09-29-2009

Tina cries out loud as it goes in at the same time another ride car comes by making the couple inside scream with fear!

Ray looks over at Impmon. "Boss did Yuki fall on her head when you blow that hole?" "Maybe we could put her in a pit and make her eat chicken heads as a sideshow freak I hear that pays well?" Sora said giggling.

RE: Susie's New Babies (Blankmind & TankCop) - blankmind12 - 09-29-2009

Toma slows down and rubs Tina's back a little. "Sorry. Are you okay? Was I going too fast?" He asks, not wanting to accidentally hurt Tina.

"Don't be so stupid Sora!" Yuki shoots back placing her hands on her hips. "What kind of moron would watch someone eat chicken heads?"

Besides eating bugs is much more entertaining!

"Eww, that's nasty. And I only did that once when I was little!"

And stupid.

"Oh, shut up!"

RE: Susie's New Babies (Blankmind & TankCop) - Tank Cop - 09-30-2009

Tina pants a little. "It was a bit to fast please be gentle your baby sis is not as big as your are." Tina said looking back at Toma.

The Gazimon boys laughted at Yuki in thinking she DID eat chicken heads then Impmon sighs and says. "K lets go get on the ride cars before anyone see's us and tosses us out of the park."

RE: Susie's New Babies (Blankmind & TankCop) - blankmind12 - 09-30-2009

"Okay, sissy. I be more careful." Toma replies sweetly. He continues inserting his dick into her ass but much more gently until it's all the way in. "How's it feel Sissy?"

Yuki nods and looks down through the large hole Impmon burned in the vent. "Okay Impy. Just say when and we'll jump into the next car."

You do realize they think you're nuts now.

Yuki shrugs. "Well it's not my fault my writer suddenly decided to make me hear voices."

True.

RE: Susie's New Babies (Blankmind & TankCop) - Tank Cop - 10-11-2009

Tina moans like a walling sperate from beyond and says. "OOoooooooo Brother your soooooooooooooo big!"

----

The 4 get into cars Impmon and Yuna in one ride car and the twin Gazimon boys, Sora and Ray in the other. "Hey don't get to frisky in that car guys!" Impmon giggles as his gay joke.

Then Impmon places his arm over Yuna's shoulder and says. "If you get to scared be sure to snuggle close to me sweety." Impmon then plants a nice loving kiss on her check.

RE: Susie's New Babies (Blankmind & TankCop) - blankmind12 - 10-11-2009

"Why thank you sissy." Toma says with as grin as he starts pulling his dick in and out of Tina's tight bottom hole.

---

"Aww thank you Impy." Yuki coos resting her head on his shoulder as the car moves into the haunted house.

Wow his muscles are so well toned. I swear if I wasn't a figment of your imagination I'd-

*Whack*

Yuki punches herself in the head and growls. "Don't even think about it he's my man!" She shouts, snuggling even closer to Impmon.

RE: Susie's New Babies (Blankmind & TankCop) - Tank Cop - 10-11-2009

Tina grips the sides of the fake coffin and she crys out too as passers by see the hands thinking a ghost is inside. "OOoooooooOOOOoooooOOOOO Toma......oh yes!"

----

Impmon looks at Yuna oddly then says. "Honey if you want to get beat up you know I would be happy to do that for you."

In the other car Sora and Ray push each other around and says. "Hey stop touching my tail you pervert!" Sora said slapping Ray on the back of the head. "Then stop rubbing your tails over my balls you sicko!" Ray says hitting him in the gut.

RE: Susie's New Babies (Blankmind & TankCop) - blankmind12 - 10-11-2009

Toma moans along with her and he starts to fuck her faster and faster. "OOOOHH! Lord Tina this feels so GOOD!!" He screams, giving he little kids in a nearby car a fright.

-----

Yuki looks wierdly at Impmon before starting to laugh. "Ha-ha! Oh, Impy you're so funny!"

You do realize he just said he'd enjoy beating you up?

"Yes but I know he beats me cause he knows I like it. Right Impy-wimpy?" She asks cutely, ignoring the twins behind her,