Digiartists' Domain Community!
Bondage queens. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Yuri RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Bondage queens. (/showthread.php?tid=8327)

RE: Bondage queens. - Disturbed - 04-02-2009

Ayane grinned hearing Uzami say that, "Very good you understand perfectly now," she said giving the avian a kiss on her cheek, "now I don't have to break you in as hard. I was going to take you to the torture chair and make you submit to me but I see I don't have to do that." Ayane moves her hips up putting a paw down between Uzami's thighs rubbing her pussy lips, "Being a slut doesn't have to be as dirty as it sounds. Being Miss Ayane's slut will be a very pleasurable experience."

-------------------

"Thank you Mistress," Ebon thanked Mindy for finally taking her wrapping off. The first thing the wolfess did was get up and stretch with her arms straight up then her body shook. Ebon walked into the living room smiling at Silvia, "Oh get over it you're going to be here for the rest of your life at lease you have other slaves to spend it with." she says sitting down on one of the furniture Ebon swiped up the remote flipping on the TV flipping it to a local news station like requested.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 04-02-2009

Silvia watched in horror as the news station confirmed her fear. Although the nation she was in spoke the same language, it was far from her own, which meant there was almost no chance of anyone from her home coming to find her. She shook her head in disbelief and stayed in her corner. "N-No...its...its not fair." She whispered as she looked at the foreign channel.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 04-02-2009

"Aaahh...I-If you say so..." Uzami moaned softly as her sensitive pussy was rubbed, the two pink folds already moist from her arousal. "Wh-what would Miss Ayane...ohhh...like to do...with her slut?"

RE: Bondage queens. - Disturbed - 04-02-2009

"It might not be fair but its the way it is," Ebon said looking over at Silvia, "just make the best of it. If you be good Mistress will be kind to us and give us pleasure and get to pleasure her back." Ebon grinned, "be a bad well can't really say but some Mistresses and Masters have different tolerances and from the look of it this one has a short fuse.

--------------------

"I will do with my slut of what I wish and its your pleasure of finding out what that is," Ayane whispers standing on all fours over Uzami swishing her tail her paw picking up and pushing against one of the avian's red feahter breasts, "sometimes may be pleasant," she said bending down, "..sometimes may not," she said closing her mouth over her left nipple gently biting down and grinding her teeth against the nub.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 04-02-2009

"Mmmhhh...y-yes...Miss Ayane..." Uzami moaned from the pleasure of having her soft breast touched, before groaning pain from having her nipple bitten. "I-I'll do...whatever Miss Ayane wants me to do...without hesitation..." she whimpered, her talons gently gripping the wolfess' back.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 04-02-2009

OOC: Mindy: I DO NOT HAVE A SHORT FUSE!

IC:

Katt moaned and purred as Vook's tongue pressed against her clit, placing her hand on the dragon's head as she ate her, "Y-yes, it, feels good." she moaned.

"She's right you know," Mindy smiled as she walked into the room, having stripped of her clothes, now wearing nothing at all just like her pets, "Are you going to be a naughty pet?" she smiled as she looked down at Silvia, "Cause I would love to punish your cute little behind."

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 04-02-2009

Silvia shook her head immediately, her eyes wide with fear more now than ever. "N-No, I'll be good." She whimpered, curling up a little more. "P-Please mistress...I-I will be g-good." her naked body trembled as she looked upon Mindy's own. She wondered what she would do to her now, what she would do with her now. "Please be n-nice to me mistress...Im...delicate." Silvia said softly, always having been treated gently by everyone around her since she was a human, and thus basically endangered.

RE: Bondage queens. - MagusKnight - 04-03-2009

Mel looked at the trembling human and laughed. "Silly, our Mistress is nice she won't hurt you.. if you don't hurt her feelings." she said sweetly. She turned on SpongeBob (juvenile) and watched intently like a little child, laughing when it was appropriate.

RE: Bondage queens. - Disturbed - 04-03-2009

"Good to hear...hhrr..," Ayane licks the nipple before going up to Uzami's face with her left paw gently pulls her lower beak down before kissing the avian pushing her tongue inside. The wolf's crotch push against Uzami's rubbing their fur and feathers together aswell as their pussies.

-------------------

Ebon's body jerked right up with ears perked and tail raised as soon as she saw Mindy come down the stairs completely naked. She hopped off of the sofa and bounds over to Mindy in front of Mel's view giving the sheep a great big hug from the side before quickly getting down on her knees. Ebon looked up at Mindy panting and wagging her tail, her eyes focused squarely, or roundly, on the sheep's luscious breasts, "Come watch Spongebob with use Mistress Mindy?"

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 04-03-2009

Mindy couldn't help but giggle a bit, "Well you're certainly friendly." she smiled down at Ebon as she dropped onto the couch, moving close to Silvia, "And as for you," she moved her face close to hers, looking almost angry, before suddenly grabbing the girl and kissing her passionately, pulling away with a smile, "Lighten up a bit." she laughed.