Digiartists' Domain Community!
A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) (/showthread.php?tid=7574)

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - KingZero - 09-24-2008

Hunter looked at the War Leader and walked over. "You barely talk...Lets see if I can't get something out of you," he smiled and with his claws tore her top, revealing her two large breasts. He then did the same to her, kissing her lips, rubbing her beasts, but this time his tentacles helped out, some of the smaller one moving down and rubbing themselves against her pussy.

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - Maero - 09-24-2008

She still made no sound even as her pussy was rubbed, her breasts groped and her soft lips kissed. She did how ever, tremble at his touch and her blush only became greater. "Leave her alone you sick bastard! She is not prize for you, or has your courage gone as limp as your manhood?! Try to take me on, unless you are just frightened!" She struggled double time now as she tried to save her lover. She actually slipped an arm out and began to punch the Tentacle restraining her other arm.

-------------

Silvia looked at Mai for a few seconds, processing the words. "Wha...What happened?" She asked. She looked around and looked at her naked body and at Mai's beautiful form. It made her blush, but she felt as though it was alright....like it was natural. "Fuck....me?"

Hunter glared at her and had his own tentacle slap the Queen's face harshly as others worked to grab the arm. He then looked at the War Leader and got back to work, rubbing her pussy and breasts harder, and sucking her tits now as well.

------------

"Make love to you, dear. Get it?" Mai asked and kissed her neck and shoulders. "Mmm..."

The war leader let out a small moan, like the soft sound of a dove. Her voice was unusually gentle for a barbarian, perhaps this was why she did not speak. How could a war leader be soft spoken? The Queen continued to struggle, even as her arm was recaptured. But Hunter got only that one taste of her voice, the single moan. she was then silent again, reduced to only trembling and blushing. The Queen screamed and tried to get his attention, calling him all manner of names and curses, but even as she did, the war leader blushed and trembled harder, and closed her eyes, moving her head to the side a little as she tried to retreat into herself and seporate her mind from her body. The same technique was used to escape extreme pain so it should work for extreme pleasure.

--------------

Silvia blushed harder and said "I guess thats ok...." She was still in a haze as the potion clouded her mind heavier then most drugs ever could. She stayed facing away from Mai though, not knowing if she should or should not move.

"Look at me, lover," Mai ordered. "Look at your Mistress," he ordered, forcing Silvia to look at her. "I want to gaze at my whore."

-------------

A tentacle flew at the Queen's open mouth and forced it into her mouth, going in and out. While the tentacle did that, Hunter was licking and sucking more and harder. The tentacles suddenly shot their way into the War Leader's pussy, thrusting in and out.

Queen bit and even tried to maul the tentacle, still struggling as hard as she could. Meanwhile the War leader gasped as she was penetrated. She let out another soft moan and whispered "Stop..." Thats when it hit Hunter, she must be half Angelo! that explained her curious hair color and her soft voice. She struggled as well but soon her silent sweet moans began to fill the air around them. The Queen struggled twice as hard now, Actually pulling her hand free again and pulling the tentacle out of her mouth. "Let her go! Julia!" She said desperately as she watched her best friend and lover be molested by the worst, most wretched man on earth, at least in her opinion. Thats when Alexander walked in and saw. He stood off to the side, knowing that the War leader would address him when he was ready.

-----------

Silvia turned around but averted her eyes and said "Im not a whore..." She could not believe that such a beautiful woman was calling her such things. She did not resist her though as she let her have her body...for now at least.

"Alexander, how are you? I apologize for not bringing you with me to the Camp, but I needed someone to keep an eye on the kingdom," Hunter greeted. He then looked at the Queen and smiled. "Julia? Is that her name?" he smiled as his tentacle began fucking Julia faster and deeper.

------------

"But you are my lover," Mai smiled and kissed Silvia and put her arms around her neck. Mai's tounge pushed into Silvia's mouth and began exploring her mouth, trading saliva.

Julia moaned a little more and continued to tremble as she was fucked faster and deeper. She suddenly did something that Hunter could not have expected. She slid her sweaty hand out of his tentacled grip and punched him hard in a deep bruise that she had been working on the whole battle. The pain was intense and actually the bruise was almost reaching his organs at this point. He had to remember that he had just come out of a fight with two of the greatest warriors in the land. Looking at her now it was clear that the whole thing had been an act, a betrayal on her part. She now freed her other arm and began to beat down on his wounds as the Queen freed herself. They had planed this! Luckily, Alexander was there and was a great warrior on his own right and was fresh and ready for battle. He had the Julia on the floor in a lock in no time as she tried to free herself further, though eh could do little about the now free Queen who was rushing to help her lover even as he pinned her. "War leader!" He cried hoping Hunter would top her before she reached him. He could probably hold his own but it would force him to release Julia and thus he would have possibly two warriors on him at once. They were cunning beasts indeed.

-----------

Silvia kissed back, though not to vigorously since she was still just waking up. She moaned a little into the kiss and let it last as long as Mai wished.

---------------

Hunter held his side and growled. He quickly got on all four and jumped at the Queen, growling like a wolf. "Time to pay!" he howled, tackiling her and trying to pin her.

----------------

Mai pulled back slowly and licked her lips. "Say it, lover. Say you love me, and that you want me. Say it, loud and proud."

The Queen actually landed several blows on Hunter before he was able to pin her, and even then she struggled like a beast. "Let me go you filth!" She yelled into his bloody face before she head butted him.

-----------

Silvia looked at her for a second, confusion evident on her face. "I...Im your lover?" She asked still trying to collect her memory. "Wait!" she said suddenly. "Where is Grace?! I have to defend her! Its my last sworn duty!" She said suddenly trying to get out of the bed.