Digiartists' Domain Community!
Ebony and Ivory club. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Ebony and Ivory club. (/showthread.php?tid=7513)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Ebony and Ivory club. - Disturbed - 03-27-2009

Ayane shoves the dildo up to the knot for now, "Yeah it is and its going to feel like hell once I get going." The wolf climbs back onto Ebon shoving her strap-on into her ass bouncing up and down making Ebon bounce on the dildo in her ass.

Ebon moaned deeply having her ass being fucked and the dildo still wedged into her and Mindy's pussy, "Ugh...oh...oh god..."

-----------------------

Fifi moaned when her tits were squeezed letting her left paw go for Shadow's, "Guess you'll have to carry your sexy skunk to school...mmrrr..." The skunkette bends over willingly rubbing her ass cheeks into Shadow's cock, "stick it in...I'm so ready!"

RE: Ebony and Ivory club. - Shadowknight - 03-27-2009

Mindy cried out loud in pleasure as the dildo was shoved into her ass, feeling the knot spreading her anal walls even as Ayane began to bounce Ebon up and down on the dildo in both their pussies, "Ooh fuck, you two make an amazing team." she moaned.

Shadow thrust forward with a loud growl, burying his cock into the skunk's pussy, drooling in pleasure as he began to thrust in and out, his saliva dropping onto the back of Fifi's neck and head.

RE: Ebony and Ivory club. - Disturbed - 03-28-2009

Ayane grinned widely at Mindy's comment the wolf starts riding Ebon's ass harder, "Why thank you Mindy. I begged my sister to let me work for her at the club but she wouldn't let me!!" The red wolf gave Ebon's breast a smack.

"Ggrrr..because you still need to finish...AAHH...finish school...brat!" Ebon said with a loud moan as Ayane drove that strap-on deep into her ass forcing her pussy down into Mindy's stuffing them both, her pussy reawakened drooling fresh precum.

Ayane growled loudly before thrusting really hard into Ebon in response making her go down into Mindy forcing that dildo to push its knot into her ass, "Ggrrr...I can go AFTER school can't I?!"

-----------------------------------

When Shadow's cock pushed into Fifi's pussy drops of her juices fell to the floor from the lips before he started thrusting into her hot tight pussy, "Mmmrr!!" Fifi giggled a little feeling Shadow's drool on the back of her neck.

RE: Ebony and Ivory club. - Shadowknight - 03-28-2009

"Oh yeah, I can just imagine all the fun," Mindy moaned, "Imagine the crowds we'd drawn in to see a poor innocent little sheep raped by two big bad wolves." she laughed, "We can call it, 'a wolf in sheep's heinie'!" she shouted in excitement and a it of surprise as the knot forced it's way deeper into her ass.

Shadow growled in pleasure as he continued to pound Fifi's pussy, "Oh fuck you are just too irresistable." he moaned, leaning against her and reaching underneath her and grabbing one of her breasts, giving it a hard squeeze as he fucked her.

RE: Ebony and Ivory club. - Disturbed - 03-28-2009

"See even Mindy agrees with me! And don't you dare think I don't know about Fifi, Shadow and the others that go to school with me and work at the club!" Ayane said leaning down on top of Ebon and Mindy.

"Mmmrr...well..." Ebon grins licking Mindy's nose, "...if you can make Mindy cum from up there...you're hired!"

Ayane snorted like a bull getting ready to charge pulling her hips up and pouncind into Ebon's ass hard making sure to push her sister down into that double wedged into their pussies also making that canine dildo shove up further into the sheep.

--------------------------------

As Shadow's hips bump into her those purple and white ass cheeks shake up her back, "Hhrr..." Fifi leaves Shadow to hold her by her breasts as she bends further pushing her paw down spreading her lips murring feeling the cock against her fingers thrusting back and forth. Fifi's thighs were dampened with her pre juices, "you're...making me so wet.."

RE: Ebony and Ivory club. - Shadowknight - 03-29-2009

"E-Ebby, I don't think that's, OHHHH!" Mindy moaned in deep lust as both cocks penetrated deeper into her, "Already, ahhh, so, so close,: she whimpered as her body was pushed closer to her orgasm, taking slightly longer than would be expected since she'd cum so recently.

Shadow's hips were almost a blur as he thrust into the skunk's soaking wet pussy. His loud growls echoing through the house as he did, "Ooh, damn I just love fucking you." he moaned, giving her nipples a light pinch as he squeezed them.

RE: Ebony and Ivory club. - Disturbed - 03-29-2009

"God damn this is a tough one!!" Ayane grunted then get a great idea the wolf bent down pulling that double dildo out of Mindy and Ebon tossing it aside then shoves their pussies together. Ayane then starts thrusting Ebon more straight on making her sister rub against Mindy's body causing her hot juices spill onto the sheep's while rubbing into each other!

Ebon's pussy was a complete wet mess especially when Ayane removed that dildo, "Oh shit!" the wolf said as she came herself splashing more of her hot juices onto Mindy's pussy running down her ass.

-------------

Fifi felt a hot more fresh pussy juice flow out of her lips as precum leaked out and began splashing on both of them. "M-MMHH!!" she moaned loudly as a lot more of the hot juices pour out of her sex orgasming into Shadow's cock, "d-don't stop.." she Fifi came. The skunk's paw began rubbing around her leaking pussy lips getting a lot of pleasure out of it.

"AHHHH EBBY!" Mindy grabbed the wolf, hugging her tightly as she felt Ebon's cum splashing over her crotch, feeling her ass squeeze against the dildo in it as she came, the excess amount of cum dripping off her soaked wool and onto the bed, "You two, are good," she moaned, giving Ebon a quick kiss on the snout.

Shadow howled in exctasy as he thrust into Fifi's pussy, his knot swelling up suddenly inside of her as he pumped her full of his cum, too lost in the pleasure to even consider pulling out before knotting. He continued humping, his knot sliding around slightly inside of her and stretching her pussy as he pulled out, unable to dislodge.

RE: Ebony and Ivory club. - Disturbed - 03-29-2009

Ayane sat up on top of Ebon proud of her accomplishment hearing Mindy's orgasmic moans, "I win my dear sister. I'll come early to meet the staff." She bends down kisses Ebon on the head before jumping off the bed off to the bathroom to shower for school.

Ebon panted softly laid on top of Mindy with their juices pouring into each other's pussy, "I'll...I'll put her on the pay roll tonight," she says laying down onto Mindy's shoulder, "damn it now I'm tired again."

----------------

Moans out in bliss feeling Shadow's hot creamy cum in her pussy, "Oh..Shadow...h-huh?" Fifi wiggled her ass murring softly feeling that knot inside then giggled, "Wolfie said not to tie us. Now we'll be late for school!" The skunk giggles softly taking this to her advantage taking a step forward with Shadow tied with her.

Mindy let out a sigh of contentment, "Mmm, I'm looking forward to it." she smiled nuzzling against Ebon's neck, "So you gonna take another nap, or don't you want to go out and actually do something?" she asked.

"Ugh, I couldn't help it, your pussy just felt so good," Shadow held his ground, causing his large knot to pull at Fifi's pussy unable to come out, "If you don't move it should go down quickly."