Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
"Rawr!" Mar roared into Kitt's pussy, squeezing her buttocks even harder as he began ravaging her insides with his never-stopping tongue that delved farther and farther inside.

(House)

"Ahhh...!" Dorothy yelped like always when he someway pinched her clitoris, her mouth concentrating along the gigantic dog pole's head as she began sucking and licking with all her might.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"AHHHH!" Kitt cried out in pleasure as a powerful jolt shot through her body, milk acctually squirting from her nipples as she moaned, her pussy juices gushing out over Mar's muzzle.

"Come on dragon boy, I know you've got something in here," Katt purred, guiding Mar's cock between her breasts, though not as big as Kitt's they still got the job down for a breast job, squeezing them around his shaft and licking at the head.

Shadow's growling deepened, he began to thrust his hips, driving his cock deeper into Dot's mouth and throat as he forced his muzzle and tongue into her pussy, squeezing her ass tightly as he ate her out.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Rr-rrrawr!" As he was about to start sucking around Kitt's clitoris, the pleasurable tit fuck Katt started made him go wild, and instead of licking he clasped the giant's bulb around his maw and began suckling on it as if it was one of Kitt's nipples to get more milk, his cock throbbing as his balls tightened, the massive amounts of cum in them sloshing, ready to come out anytime.

(House)

Dorothy inched backwards slightly, her hips grinding against Shadow's face as she tried to keep up with attempting to pleasure his gigantic log, "Mmmrrgh... mmrrrr!" she murred, unable to talk due to so much needed space in her mouth being occupied already, "Mmnnh!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Heeeee!" Kitt moaned loudly, arching her back up as Mar's mouth closed around her bulb, a bit shocked as she saw his muzzled closed around her crotch, "W-watch those teeth," she said a bit nervously.

"Let's see how much you like those udders after this, her's might be bigger but she doesn't know how to use them." Katt purred, squeezing and manipulating her breasts, actually rubbing her hardened nipples against the tip of Mar's cock.

Shadow let out a loud feral growl, a large surge of his pre pouring into Dot's mouth as he began to thrust more feverishly, his tongue darting in and out of her pussy at a blinding speed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: lol, cue on "as if it was" :P

IC:

"Grrr... Oh, wonder how her huge 'udders' would feel in a tit-fuck, now... Good proposal, Katt!" Mar grinned, before resuming his suckling to Kitt's clitoris.

(House)

"Mmnnnhhh! Mmnnngh!" Dorothy groaned in almost a painfully concentrated rythm of pleasure, basking in Shadow's nearly endless supply of seed as she did inhuman effort to keep up with the massive wolf, pleasuring his rod with her claws and feet.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: I knew that, was just testing you. Honestly.

IC:

Katt growled squeezing her breasts tighter around Mar's cock, sliding down so she could suck on the head as she rubbed her breasts over his shaft, I'll show him, just because my chest is smaller doesn't make me less sexy. she thought.

"Ahh, M-Marrie, that, it feels funny," Kitt moaned cutely, her tail flicking around rapidly from the pleasure.

*Shadow's*

Shadow threw his head back and let out a long loud howl as he came, his knot swelling up just outside of Dot's muzzle as he came, shooting his seed into her mouth like a fire hose.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: I'm a Master Jedi now. YAY!

IC:

"Rawr! That's g-good!" Mar growled to Kitt, bumping his hips along Katt's body so his cock would rub all along her cleavage too, wanting to feel the softness of her breasts as his own orgasm slowly approached and continued to grope and pleasure Kitt in any conceivable way as he alternated between sucking her hard clit and licking the juicy walls of her cunt.

(House)

"Mmmnh!" Dorothy came as well, her female juice torrenting out and into Shadow's maw as she struggled to keep up with the sheer amounts of wolf seed, having to pop his cock out of her maw before she choked, "Ahh...!" she yelped, her orgasm making her moan. "I... Ahh... Shadow...! It's not stopping!" she whimpered, hanging onto his cock with her chest pressed on the shaft as it literally painted the place with his essence.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Awesome, quick use the force to pants someone. That'd be hilarious.

Ic:

"AHhhh, oh, oh god," Kitt squirmed and moaned, clawing slightly at the ground as her pussy juices squirted out of her with each lick and movement of Mar's tongue and mouth.

Katt purred softly, enjoying the feeling of the massive cock sliding down her entire front, taking the time inbetween mouthfulls of Mar's head to speak, "How... do you... like... my chest... now?" she purred.

"Shows, how good you are," Shadow growled, placing his hand onto the back of Dorothy's head, holding it in place as he sprayed his cum over her face like a fire hose, "Oohhhh, tha'ts so good, best, I've ever had." he moaned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Grrr... mmmrrgh!" Mar growled, way too focused on eating Kitt out into a big orgasm to be able to retort, but instead, he replied with a bump of his ballsack against Katt's belly, rubbing his testicles over her furry body to let her feel how warm they were at the moment due to the massive quantities of cum inside sloshing and readying to come out any moment.

(House)

"Eep!" Dorothy meeped, shutting her eyes as Shadow showered her face with his spooge, "Shadow...! It's too much!" she whimpered.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"AHHHH MARRE!" Kitt cried out in pleasure, her pussy exploding with her juices, covering not only Mar's face but part of Katt's as well.

Katt barely seemed to notice as she continued to rub Mar's massive cock, purring soflty from the attention.

*Shadow's*

"Gahhh, almost, ooooh, there," Shadow groaned, his orgasm continuing as he continued to thrust into the air and spray out his cum.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad