Join our server on Discord

DaD - Now what?
Oh come on, Zephyr. Have a little faith in "the kindness of strangers." You didn't pledge any money anyway, so why does it matter to you who's in charge of the finances here?

I purposely didn't go on about "Oh, I'm so reliable and honest and a good kind person who would NEVER EVER take money that wasn't mine and squander it on nice shiny things for myself." Everyone would immediately suspect less-than-trustworthy motives on my part.

I indicated my intention to donate and interest in being the treasurer mainly because nobody no had offered to take the position since Da_WOLFE brought it up quite a while ago. It requires only a little work to get straight and keep it organized and I have plenty of time to look into it at least daily to make sure things are running smoothly. If you don't want me to be the treasurer, that's fine. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, right?

But please, be fair. Don't slam me just because you don't know me. And you shouldn't be slamming others either, especiall not Da_WOLFE. So far, he's been the only person with nothing but positive things to say around here as far as getting this place back in running order. He comes up with ideas and plans to get things running, and people just keep shooting him down.

Let's try keep the atmosphere around at least civil so we can get the job done.
I really appreciate the support, senjuro. :)
Just like to say that i'm a huge fan of this site and i'd hate to see it have to crash and disappear into cyberspace like other small web pages i've seen. Going on the idea of making a group of people to host the sight, why not take the greatest writers who are up for it and have them take control of the sight. It'd be alot easier and if nothing else it's worth a shot just to see how it'd work.
For some, that's a good idea, but it wouldn't be very fair since "greatest writer" is a matter of opinion. Besides, we all aren't writers, are we? Wink We also already have a group of people who are ready and willing to do this thing.

By the way, there are only three votes. Can we get some more, please? Just sent me a PM with Vote as the subject (so I know which messages are votes and which are random messages) and in the message type the name of the one you want to be admin and updater.

Another "by the way." As far as board moderaters go, there's automatically 14 people needed. Partly because Togashi was the only moderator of a bunch of categories, and partly because a few categories only have one moderator. If some of the current moderators want to drop out, then there will (obviously) be more spaces available.
Hey what dose a board moderater have to do beacuse I may be able to help there. If It dosn't involve daily attention, and much more then a hour or two of work.
Hmm, not sure, but apart from Boss Reo, and godofchaos seems all others to be inactive or they've left the board. Maybe I am wrong, but we will see.
Quote:Another "by the way." As far as board moderaters go, there's automatically 14 people needed.
I'll take one of those, either Rants or Author's Domain.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
okay, then I volunteer too :P

and for those who want to say anything, as far you might have noticed, I don't spam anymore.
I don't mind modding. As long as it's not rants.
i could be a board mod if nobody else minds