Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
Savior pulled up his mask and kissed Demon Flower once more, as he switched the vibrator on low and rubbed it against her clit and slowly pushed it into her womanhood. As he did that, his other hand gently grasped one of her cute breasts and squeezed it, rubbing and then lightly slapping it.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Demon Flower moaned into the kiss and kissed back, and moaned even louder when she felt the vibrator rubbing against her clit and then pushing into her tight woman hood. She arched her back as he grasped one of her breasts and squeaked each time he slapped her, her pussy quickly growing moist with arousal.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Do you like this, Demon Flower? Has anyone ever pleasured you this well?" he whispered, moving down to her neck to lick and kiss it. He pulled the vibrator out and pushed it up to medium and then it went back into her body, increasing the pleasure.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Demon Flower's body wiggled, flexed, and trembled with each touch Savior gave to her, forcing moan after moan from her soft lips. "Ahhh...Melt me...please..." she moaned in response. Her hips moved in small gyrating circles, making her moan even more as it brought her more pleasure. She cried out in bliss when the vibrator went up to Medium, her pussy already very wet and her nipples hard and pulsing with pleasure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior continued to play with her, kissing face, rubbing her rack, and thrusting the vibrator in and out of her. Suddenly, and without warning, he stopped. He pulled the vibrator out of her and brought it to her mouth and told her to clean it with her mouth and taste her own juices. "If you obey me, I promise I'll melt you whenever you want. All you have to do is, obey..."
"Ahhh, noo! Dont stop!" she begged when he suddenly pulled away, and gladly took the vibrator into her mouth and licked it clean of her own juices, moaning and blushing all the while. "Please...melt me..." she begged him after it was all done, licking her lips and blushing.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I can't. I won't. Not unless you say the magic words. Say, I will obey you," he whispered into her ear. "Just say it, and I promise to do melt you again, and again, and again," he whispered, as he rubbed the vibrator against her nipples and moved his other hand to her ass, pushing his index finger into her butt.
"B-But you said..." She moaned sadly, having licked the vibrator clean already. She arched her back when the finger went into her but and she growled. "I dont like that!" She yelled, shaking her butt in an attempt to dislodge him and biting at him for not keeping his word.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior pulled his finger out and pecked her forehead, while avoiding her biting mouth. He turned the vibrator to max and moved it down to her pussy, rubbing it against her wet folds but not pushing it into her. "Do you want me to put it inside of you? Then just say it, Demon Flower, or I'll just keep teasing you..." He rubbed the girl's ass with his other hand, patting and squeezing one of her buttcheeks as he moved down to kiss her breasts, licking at her nipples and sucking on them for a few seconds, before returning to kissing and licking them.
"Ahhhhh!" Demon Flower cried out as he rubbed the vibrator against her sensitive pussy. "N-No fair! I-I cant remember wh-what to say!" She screamed, thrusting her hips forward, trying desperately to impale herself.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)