Join our server on Discord

Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
He chuckled slightly before giving her a small grin. "Really? Well, it's an honor to be the first for you, mistress." Jedrek gave the back of her neck a teasing nuzzle and kiss before her grabbed the shampoo and started to lather up and wash her beautiful blue hair. "Your hair's really nice and silky, mistress."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The human of ice couldn't help but murrs happily, enjoying to have him washing her hair. "why thank you my pet" she giggles adorable. "hmm once you finish washing my hair..will you wash my body too?" she asks innocently while wiggling her butt playfully.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Jedrek blushed when he saw Shiva's cute butt shake before he regained his speech. "Oh...yes, mistress, I'd be happy to." He smiled softly and finished washing her silky blue hair before he stroked it softly with one of his hands. "Ah, your hair's all clean, now lets take of the rest." He grabbed the body soap and started to lather up and clean Shiva's smooth skin, caressing her bare body gently.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva murrs happily, a soft blush crossing her delicate white cheeks. "Don't miss any spot, my pet" she looked back at him and winked while wigling her butt teasingly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Don't worry, lovely..." Jedrek chuckled softly before he returned to washing her curvaceous body, rubbing her gently with the soap before he reached her chest. With a sly smirk, he started to lather her mounds up before he caressed them playfully. "...I won't miss a spot, mistress."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"ohh you naughty dragon pet" Shiva murred loud and happily, loving to have her mounds caress by Jedrek. A deeper blush crossed her cheeks and her nipples softly poke out.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yes, I am. I can't control myself when I'm around such a lovely girl." Jedrek chuckles softly before he teases her breasts some more, giving them each plenty of playful squeezes with his large hands. His fingers then start to give her rosy nipples some teasing pinches.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"ahh.." Shiva squirms softly, soft moans escaping her throat. "You a-are arousing me" the ice girl admitted, she could feel her folds getting wet.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh, is my mistress getting wetter." Jedrek chuckled softly before his hands started caressing further down Shiva's smooth body. He cleaned her icy body with the soap before he started to tease her again. One of his hands tightly gripped her wiggling butt while the other started to tease her aroused hotbox.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The human of ice arched her back and a loud moan escaped her throat. "mhh...ahh p-pet, I can't wait anymore.." she murmured softly and blushed darkly, her folds getting even wetter.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions