Join our server on Discord

Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
"My, my, mistress sounds so horny. I guess I'd better stop teasing." Jedrek grinned slyly before fulfilling Shiva's wishes by filling her tail hole all the way with the gryphon dildo, giving it a few thrusts to please his mistress. "Is my mistress comfortable?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The human of ice meeped softly at first but then she arched her back and moaned louder and blissfuly, enjoying the sensation of both dildos inside her, her folds quickly wetting even more."AHH..."
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I'm going to guess that's a yes." Jedrek happily listened to the sounds of her sweet moans before he continued. The dragon turned around and shifted his body above Shiva with his pouch hovering above her mouth. "Alright, mistress, tease me with your tongue and I'll tease you with these toys." He then stretched over and gave both of the toys some teasing thrusts inside of her hotbox and cutie butt.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blushing darkly still, the human of ice moaned in delight, feeling her orgasm building up, drops of juices start leaking out. she then sticks her tongue out and nears his pouch, swirling her cold tongue around it teasingly. "mhh..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hhhrrr...that's a good mistress...your tongue is so nice..." Jedrek growls lustfully from the teases to his pouch, his member quickly becoming aroused and fully erect. His member softly prodded her lips while the dragon continued to tease her juicy pussy and snug tail hole with the toys. He thrusted the thick dildos faster, rubbing them rougher against Shiva's sensitive walls.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"mhh y-your mistress is getting c-close" she murmured between loud moans before then she takes the head of his member inside her cold mouth. She swirls her tongue teasingly on the head of his member and then suckles softly on it.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Jedrek groans blissfully once Shiva's cute mouth opens and takes in his rigid member, the cold mouth teasing it wonderfully. "Mmmhh...alright, m-mistress...I'll finish what I started, lovely..." His hands pumped the toys faster and faster inside of her juicy pussy and back door. The tip of the fox dildo rubbed against her G-spot repeatedly while the gryphon toy teased the deepest parts of her tail hole.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
As soon as she felt the dildo bumping against her most sensitive spot. She muffledly moan loudly as she hits her orgasm, releasing a wave of juices that coat the dildo. Gently, the ice mage then takes more of his member inside her mouth, swirling her tongue teasingly around it while suckling harder. "hmmm..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oooh, mistress...that's wonderful..." Jedrek groaned from her soft mouth as his member started to release some of his pre cum onto her tongue. The dragon then pulled the toy out of her pussy and bent over into the 69 position. He then teased her juicy folds while tasting her orgasmic juices. "Mmmm..."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blushing deeper, soft moans escape Shiva's throat once she felt his tongue teasing her folds. The human of ice then gently bobbed her head on his member and suckled it even harder, teasing the underside of it with her tongue. "mhh...ahh"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions