Join our server on Discord

(Zero & Timothy) Take Over
Prince Shiro continues eating his stew, but at a steadily increasing rate, his cock growing harder & harder as he eats seemingly like he hasn't in weeks then he takes a sip of his 'wine' and moans lightly from the taste as he says, "My Princess relieve your Prince's urges," he feels his heart racing, thanking that the royal table is long.

Princess Rin notices her husband's cock getting harder & harder till it begins to throb, she blushes softly thinking this her handy work as she'd been teasing him since before dinner, so she willingly goes down to suck him, pretending to have dropped silverware, yet the moment her lips wrap around the head, he cums hard into her throat.

Queen Saber watched in amazement as her husband & son devored bowl after bowl of stew & glass after glass of 'wine,' herself finding the stew average & the wine poorly matched for the stew, but she quietly ate.

King Archer didn't know why but he couldn' stop eating the stew nor could he stop drinking the 'wine' hell he didn't even feel
drunk from the sweet tasting latter and after finishing his 10th bowl he called the waiter over "Take me to whomever made this magnificently heavenly stew," he commanded.
"Never hide your true feelings for the ones you love, for you never truly know what's hidden behind that smile, for you never know if that smile is a false one. . ." ~ Timothy Paul Williams Jr., A.K.A. me.

Messages In This Thread
(Zero & Timothy) Take Over - by MasterZero - 01-08-2011, 03:07 PM
RE: (Zero & Timothy) Take Over - by MasterZero - 01-10-2011, 08:42 AM
RE: (Zero & Timothy) Take Over - by MasterZero - 01-10-2011, 08:54 AM
RE: (Zero & Timothy) Take Over - by MasterZero - 01-10-2011, 09:11 AM
RE: (Zero & Timothy) Take Over - by MasterZero - 01-12-2011, 09:05 AM
RE: (Zero & Timothy) Take Over - by Timothy Moonfire - 01-12-2011, 10:50 AM
RE: (Zero & Timothy) Take Over - by MasterZero - 01-12-2011, 11:05 AM
RE: (Zero & Timothy) Take Over - by MasterZero - 01-12-2011, 12:38 PM
RE: (Zero & Timothy) Take Over - by MasterZero - 01-12-2011, 01:00 PM