Join our server on Discord

Claria and Rick Clan Wars (Yumi / Fred_18 RPG)
I was close to falling to sleep. I could see only a few battle members come from the woods as the horn was blow, Its too early. I still sat there looking towards the memember of my father clan walking out without the armor.
Are the nuts? I thought to myself as the all went up to me and sat down right by me, even my father came out and looked at me. I was smiling a bit, I think my father had something to do with this.

"Daughter, whats wrong?" he asked in a kind voice as he sat down by me.

"I want to stop the war, but I don't want any of the clan to stop me please father," I said as I sat there rubbing my arm a little.

"Well, have you decided what you will do?" he asked me as he looked at me straight in the eyes.

"I am going to give myself to Rick, the other leaders son. I know you'll hate the idea but its best for the clan." I say in a very honest voice.

My father took out a necklass and quickly put it on me. "This was your mothers, when you leave here with the leaders son her spirit will be with you as you have already started to be like her when she was young just like you."

I smiled as I could tell the other clan was about to come towards the battle field as I could feel Rick fear.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA

Messages In This Thread
RE: Claria and Rick Clan Wars (Yumi / Fred_18 RPG) - by Yumi - 03-26-2010, 08:34 PM