Join our server on Discord

Diablo II
http://classic.battle.net/diablo2exp/ski...cold.shtml here is a list of cold spells.
http://classic.battle.net/diablo2exp/ski...cold.shtml here is a list of lightning spells
http://classic.battle.net/diablo2exp/ski...fire.shtml here is a list of fire spells
choose two start wtih that are lvl 6 or lower Diva

Now lets start the rp we can have our druid join us as we go on
----------------------------------------------
Casey slowly wakes up in a his white fluffy like sleep pants and goes over to the water basin and splashes some of the cool water on his face to help himself wake up. He sighs some glad it was late at night when he got his room since most people told him to sleep in the barns of they felt a bit of compassion for the followers of Ruthma but most shunned him when they saw the skull necklace that marked him as a follower. He walked down to the Tavern below and sat down at the table and yet when he did the sunlight reflected the symbol of the skull and the owner asked him politely to leave or be forced to go. The young whelp of a dragon just nodded and did as he was asked. After a bit he went over the Black Smith to get some more throwing daggers and see if there were any good wood he could make into a wand that he could use for necromancy. He saw a very nice dagger that would be a good buy when he walked into the black smiths shop, he also noticed a nice Yew bow that would be nice to that he could easily turn into a wand for his needs. "I would like to buy the stiletto in your window and the Yew bow you got there," he stated with a bright smile.

The smith look at the young lightly colored whelp of a dragon already know him for some sort of mage and since he asked for a dagger narrowed down what kind he was, "Look boy if you need a yew wand just say so I and I will make one for your abominations. But don't come in hear asking for one of my best bows so you can just turn it into a wand is that clear?" the human states in firm voice.

"Yes I understand and I am sorry for taking you for a fool my good man," Casey apologized as he bowed his head. "Could you make me yew wand and may I also purchase the jeweled stiletto?" He asked some not be taken back by the harsh Manner the human spoke. "I am glad you appreciate the work we of the followers of Ruthma do. I will do my best to avoid using my necromancy around you," he added solemnly.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
Diablo II - by Casey the furry one - 04-15-2009, 12:51 PM
RE: Diablo II - by DarkChibimon - 04-15-2009, 01:52 PM
RE: Diablo II - by Kurtz - 04-15-2009, 03:21 PM
RE: Diablo II - by Bee - 04-15-2009, 04:43 PM
RE: Diablo II - by Crim - 04-15-2009, 05:14 PM
RE: Diablo II - by Crim - 04-21-2009, 04:26 AM
RE: Diablo II - by Casey the furry one - 04-16-2009, 01:43 AM
RE: Diablo II - by Crim - 04-16-2009, 01:54 AM