Join our server on Discord

Pok'emon Rp Tigerlily and Marrie's!
OCC: Sorry I say uno out of randomness but it is a very fun game! XD

"Oh gosh....how annoying pok'emon can get!?! Especially their rudeness!?" Moonlight sighed but, then glared at him. "If that's a fight you want then so be it!"

"Becareful...Shali, he looks rather tough." Asyle warned.

"Don't worry I'll teach him." Moonlight arched her back read for a battle.

(Jungle)

"It's a card game! The rules are simple! The deck consists of cards of 4 colors: red, green, blue, and yellow. The ranks in each color are 0-9. There are 3 "action" cards in each color, labeled "skip", "draw two", and "reverse". There are also special black action cards, "wild" and "wild draw four". There are two copies of each colored regular and action card, except for the zero card, which only have one per suit. There are four "wild" and "wild draw four" cards each. Plus, you have to match the color of the cards you using or change the color of the card by putting the exact number of the cards. If you have one card you have to say UNO!" The pink cat explained a long informative rules.

(Outskirts)

"It's okay Sci, didn't hurt me at all. He's just short tempered as always!" laughed Bunny. "Anyways...thanks for concerning me..." She puckered her lips kissing him on the cheeks.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pok'emon Rp Tigerlily and Marrie's! - by tigerlily - 02-24-2009, 02:38 AM