Join our server on Discord

Pok'emon Rp Tigerlily and Marrie's!
Sure alrighty! X3

Lily exited her Pok'emon Pc feeling satisfied with her coordination of pok'emon she has seleted for her boyfriend Martin to put their creatures together. "Heehee all done!" She said with an ever satisfying smile.

*meanwhile*

In the jungle Tigermew was just mewing away sitting ontop of lilypads, she perked her ears to check any unfamiliar sounds. "Mew?" she hummed feeling that she's being watched by a big muscular pok'emon.

A large red praying mantis Scizor was then then marking his claws on every tree he sees showing that he doesn't want anybody be near him except mating opertunies, he grunted. Smelling the scent if anybody nearby.

*near the waterfall*

Moonlight, Asyle, and Shali were at a nearby waterfall drinking the fresh water. "Becareful...Shali...don't get to close or you'll fall in." Moonlight warned her offspring. "It's very slippery."

"Don't worry I-" Shali feet then suddenly slipped and was carried off by the current. "Ahhhh mother help!" she screamed.

Moonlight was about to dive in to save the leafeon but Asyle stopped her. "No Moonlight, the outcome won't be pleasant if your going to save her."

"BUT that's my daughter!" Moonlight growled at Shali.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pok'emon Rp Tigerlily and Marrie's! - by tigerlily - 02-18-2009, 09:18 AM