Join our server on Discord

Claria and Rick Clan Wars (Yumi / Fred_18 RPG)
I walked into the bedroom, heading straight for the bed while I noticed my things where in here by the entrance of him room. As I sat on the bed, waiting for Rick to come into the room.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
I looked at where Claira was, taking in her vulpine beauty that probably wasn't matched by none but goddesses. I was speechless for a moment, gulping I walk up to the bed.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
I started to feel slightly nervous as this was my first time doing anything like this. I felt happy yet scared as he was the one who will be taking away my virginity. I looked at him and smiled, noticing the tent in his shorts.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I suddenly felt a feeling of something important, something to take care of and handle gently. So I lean close to her, and whisper hesitently. "are..are you sure about this?"
The OCA
Looking up at him as he asked me the question and started to think about it. "Yes, I'm sure, yet I am a little nervous about this as this is my first time. Are you ok with this?" I ask, while looking into his eyes.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I lean in to give her a light kiss on the lips, putting my hand on her chin and caressing her neck before pulling out. "Yes.."
The OCA
I started to feel slightly turned on making my folds a little wet and I could smell my own scent from it that usually make males go nuts. I smiled from his answer, giving him a passinonate kiss.
Creative Minds
The OCA
there was something...strange smelling, strong, seductive, intoxicating. I deepened the kiss, running my hand down the side of her body, that intoxicating smell wanting me to just take her now. I fought the urge.
The OCA
I started to moan even more, my own smell getting stronger by the minute. I started to moan a little from the kiss.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I run my hand from her knee to her inner thigh, slowly bringing my hand to her folds. I run my hand close to her folds, tracing her hip before going to her folds.
The OCA