Digiartists' Domain Community!
Erotic Dreams - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Erotic Dreams (/showthread.php?tid=2138)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

- Zephyr of Darkness - 10-29-2004

And BTW, for those who want to have an erotic dream: I don't know if this has anything to do, but it seems that
whenever I am drawing or painting just before going to sleep, I have some dream connected with the pic. Last night I had one, too, and it was about what I was painting. When I had that erotic dream with Flamedramon, I had been drawing him as well.
....Well, it didn't come out so good, but maybe I should scan it...might make sb else have erotic dreams too.... Wink

- Casey Ray - 10-29-2004

ah well its obvious that your not enterested so maybe we could just be friends and as for why im still in az... family not going into it

what you said was true cold but true :roll: i AM about as frickin wierd as they come but i do make one hell of an enteresting friend :D *judging by how many i have*

"That explains your obsession with weapons,"

no i just got a liking for weapons, swords and such and whats the cold sweat for?

Yeah. Anything in the net? If I wait for it to come here...
not sure really

No kidding, you're weird.
lol you say it as if its a bad thing

And...normal? Normal is me.....
but by whos definition *just pointing something out*

*whistles away* See ya....
*slings sword over shoulder, turns and walks opposit way* till next we meet mon cheri...

- UnknownH - 10-29-2004

"You must mean from the south of the US, right?(I'm from the American south, that is, South American)
Maybe your cousin and me can celebrate our birthdays together in Japan,and you'd be there....(man, that idea would be so cool...but so far away...) I know Japanese too, BTW, though not as much as English."

yeah US south but is your b-day in febuary cause his is the 14th and do you really know some japenese? cool I'd be there huh?... I think I know some dirty things to say in japenese heh heh heh

"the place suck simply put and i hope to move out of this rat hole shortly."
really I could probally get you a house around where I live lol

"Me too... I wouldn't mind sending my pic to the ones I know their faces, but I don't wanna give some stupid trolls around I know the pleasure of knowing my face."
maybe I will find a picture of myself I just have to fix my scanner :)

maybe you should scan it it might be cool
and here's some info on .hack http://www.dothackers.net/index1.php

and casey I don't think she's interested in either of us lol and I know a guy who just bought a katanna it's pretty big too he said
and speaking french? *jokingly sarcastic* showoff

- erendor - 11-02-2004

Erotic dreams, hmmm? Well, I've been thinking about the one I had last night(Which was really semi-erotic), and I suppose I might as well tell you all before I forget all about it.

Alright, it starts off with me in my house, and there seems so be some sort of party going on, with everyone in my class there. So I'm talking to some people downstairs, when this girl I have feelings for catches my eye, and goes upstairs, where I follow her. We do the nasty, and then she goes back downstairs. Well, I decide I've lain around in bed enough and do the typical dream thing - I jump out my window, landing safely in the back yard. Right. - Well, there I see another girl I like, and we decide to go for a walk. So we go back to the front of the house (Somehow, I don't remember passing through it >_> ), and head up the road over to the left. Then, the whole party is chasing us, for no reason whatsoever, and we start running up the hill the road goes up, passing all these ENORMOUS houses ( I'm talking 60-metres long, and they're all distorted, as if they were meant to be normal size and got all stretched), which are painted a variety of bright colours. I decide I've had enough, and it becomes one of those dreams where you can control what happens. I think about the people disappearing, and they're gone.

We continue walking, and I think about her inviting me to her house, which she does. Luckily, her house is about thirty odd metres from mine, although we had been walking/running for a good minute. >_< Since my last...encounter with the last girl, the dream has merely been sort of a warm pleasant thing, but here is where it gets overly weird. We go inside her house( Which is white and has a patio and is about twenty metres tall, yet one story high), and I give her a more arousing thought, which she takes in stead, and we start kissing. It's about to escalate a little, until the first girl bursts in ( from the wall? No idea, the room we were in only had a single window for an exit), and starts yelling something at this one. It's a bit annoying, and I try to use my godly powers of dream control to make the first one disappear, but to no avail, I'm not in control anymore. Then, they're suddenly wearing black (and this black is almost-sexy bikini things) and sport what seems to be wolverine-esque nail-knives. These they wave at me, seeming to have reached a truce with each other. They come for me, whereupon I think to myself 'what the hell, that's enough.', waving my hand, where it goes all wavy and I wake up.

An interesting note, in my dreams, there is never any words or speaking, or, come to think of it, sound. Conversations just happen, rather then saying things, I remember them being said. Perhaps I got this from that Terry Pratchet novel with the Auditors?...Still, I don't get words, just the general 'gist' of the conversations. Alright, enough off topic.

- Casey Ray - 11-02-2004

"the place suck simply put and i hope to move out of this rat hole shortly."
really I could probally get you a house around where I live lol
(careful what you say i may take you up on that) lol

and casey I don't think she's interested in either of us lol and I know a guy who just bought a katanna it's pretty big too he said
and speaking french? *jokingly sarcastic* showoff[/quote]

lol eh one of very few things i know about the french... sept they got damn good fries :D and you prolly got a better chance than i (pretty sure i accidentally pissed her off real bad...) so best of luck to ya :roll:

- Rena's_lover - 11-02-2004

dude i'm soooooooooooooo lucky i had a dream where i was screwing renamon!!! not going into details but i think i might turn it into a lemon! yeah just wait for the lemon it'll probanly be done by next month cause i don't really hav ethat much free time

- UnknownH - 11-02-2004

hmm really casey I don't think this might go anywhere but it's a good thought and I don't think I want yu anywhere near me heh heh
and rena's lover good for you I wish I had a dream like that (not with renamon really but still)

- Casey Ray - 11-03-2004

unknown - lol no ofence taken, that would be kinda wierd wouldnt it? :roll:

renamon's lover - i say go with it, thats how i started my stories and i'll be sure to read em ^_^

- UnknownH - 11-03-2004

yeah it would be weird but with someone else it wouldn't probally

- JamesBond007 - 11-05-2004

Quote:Alot of them are me & (or): Cornflower, Jess squrielle, Lola, Fifi la fume, Bunnie Rabbot, Sally&Alicia Acorn, Hersey, Amy Rose, Krystal&Katt, Barby Khola, Fiona Fox, Maid Marion and probably a few others I can't remember, each one has their own semi-story to them but it'd take some time and effort to remember them all lol

I would like to see some stories with them and others from the shows done