Digiartists' Domain Community!
MENOS HAS A QUESTION - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: Artist's Parlor (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+--- Forum: The Artist's Domain (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: MENOS HAS A QUESTION (/showthread.php?tid=1064)

MENOS HAS A QUESTION - Menos - 04-09-2003

Hello,

Im wondering what some of you artist use! Do you use Photoshop, PSP7?
I have PSP7 and im wondering if i spent that money for shit or was it worth it? Can some of you artist show me a sample of your art using Psp7? Or am i gonna have to buy more shit? What do the colorist use? I mainly got it to color with and fix mistakes! oh god.....i dont have the money to buy 2 programs! AHH Ill have to sell my body again on the streets with patamon :.[

PLZ FORGIVE ME!,
~Menos

- Sir Dread - 04-09-2003

This is my 300th pic, done enitrly useing PsP7, and i'd like to note i HATE PsP...

The normal program I use is... Arcsoft Photo Studio! I have done about 300 pictures and about 10 doujin pages useing it. This was done useing said program... if you need more examples of the program, check my gallerys... here.

- Sir Dread - 04-09-2003

by the way, everything i did was CGs, or Colorizations.

- Menos - 04-09-2003

Why the fuck would they name it paint shop when it dosent do much paint and was ment for photos!!! ARGGGGGGGGG God this always happens i get the wrong fuckin thing every time! stay calm Menos......No eye galging today.....AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! wait dosent glenn use psp7?

- Menos - 04-09-2003

HEH HEH

- NekoDramon - 04-09-2003

Technically, even PSP5 should have the capabilities to create stunning colorizations. A few fancy effects might be easier in other programs, but you either don't need them or there are workarounds. I use Photoshop, but the stuff I use there can also be found in PSP.

- Outlaw Torn44 - 04-09-2003

Well, I downloaded both of those right off Kazaa, so i'll tell ya which one does what.

PSP, is for when ya want to resize a pic and ya dont want to wait for PS to load. Simple stuff like that.

PS, Is THE graphics prog--in the right hands. I've tried other programs. PHotoimpact, Corel PhotoPaint--All inferior. All those ones had controls which were very clunky compared to PS too...

Anyway, PS is what I color with, I also have around 200 Plugins to go with it, so I can do different effects, like backgrounds, Cyber mesh, distortions everywhich way, lighting, glow, textures. My fav plug in is Alien skin.

- Menos - 04-10-2003

Ok i have another question since some of you say psp is ok and some well alot say ps is good and since dreads coloring effects r to my liking how much dosent photoshop cost? I cant download them off kaaza or bearshare thanks to my stupid ass computor!!!!!! :[ I really need to know and thx for some of ya repling its helped me out :]

- Sir Dread - 04-10-2003

my gallery on the DaD, nearly every pic there was done useing Photo Studio, and it was designed to work with photos, not for CGing, but i found i like it best for CGing, i downloaded it off a web site a while back (like 3 years), i'll see if i can find it if you would like...

- Menos - 04-10-2003

Hell yea if i can download it! Fuckin winzip they can go to hell for paying money! Sorry for all the language! Im expressing myself threw words remember im a lemon writter :]