Digiartists' Domain Community!
RP! Everything or nothing! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: RP! Everything or nothing! (/showthread.php?tid=4733)

- Shadowknight - 04-22-2006

"I can't believe you eat that." Shadow held back a quick gag reflex as Slashmon took an ice cream covered fish out of his cup and ate it whole, nothing but the tail sticking out, "That's just nasty."

"This from the person who puts ketchup in ramen?" Slashmon retaliated while eating the last fish.

"There goes my appetite." Yolei pushed her bowl towards Mar, sure that his couldn't be destroyed even by a decomposed corpse landing on the table.

"Don't knock it till you try it." Shadow saw Slashmon scrape the last of his ice cream out, "Remember don't eat," Shadow started, but before he finished Slashmon had thrown the small bowl into the air and swallowed it whole, "The bowl."

- Lord Patamon - 04-22-2006

TK sweatdropped. "Icecream with fish? hey Shadow, by any chance Slashmon is pregnant?" he joked and chuckled and Kari fell over laughing.

- DragonMasterX - 04-22-2006

Mar smiled widely as his bowl of icecream was finished, then he grabbed Yolei's one and neared it to him ''Yay! more ice-cream!'' He cheers and then sinks his head in the bowl, when he lifts it up, all his face is covered in creamy ice-cream and the bowl stays empty now, he licks his lips from the taste and then lean to Yolei and kiss her cheek ''Thanks!''

"WHAT WAS THAT!"

"Yikes!" Shadow grabbed Slashmon's tail as he lunged at TK his claws bared, "I don't think so."

"SAY THAT AGAIN GILLIGAN BOY!"

Shadow pulled him back and shoved him into his bag, latching it tightly, "Just a warning, you might not want to tick off anything that has anger problems and razor sharp claws."

TK sweatdropped.

"Have you ever considered take him to anger management, besides after had known Gatomon for some years know, I'm used to the razor claws, she once lunged at me when she caught me and Kari almost going on far of a simple make out, she heard Kari moaning and thought I was hurting her" he said with a nervous smile and Kari blushed deeper.

"Well she still wasn't used to see humans doing that sort of thing so she misunderstood all" Kari said still blushing. TK chuckled.

"Yeah and she leaved me a scar of 5 stitches on my chest, I would show it to you but we are on a public place" he said blushing a bit.

"I don't think he'd fit in in any anger management classes," Shadow's bag began shaking violently as Slashmon contined trying to tear through it.

"He's not going to break out of their is he?" Yolei asked slightly nervouss.

"Nah, I made sure to get one that was reinforced with Kevlar, as long as he doesn't change it'll be fine."

''Yeah, Gatomon is quite a beast, last time I remember to be her in bed she left me two scars on my shoulders'' He smirked and grabbed another bowl of ice-cream to eat, when finished it he grinned with his mouth full of chocolate ''Why is that the most adorable ones are always the wildest?''

Kari looked at Mar and went serious as she crossed her arms.

"So that was the reason why she was covered in cum from head to paw? I knew she couldn't have pawed herself that much" she said and TK got even serious.

"Hey! that was when me and Patamon were out for 3 days, that explains why Patamon wanted to strangle you Mar! you have idea of how hard is explain to my parents what an Angel chasing a blue dragon were doing running all over the house and turned it on a disaster zone worse than the nuclear incident of Shernoville??" TK asked pretty angry at Mar wanting to strangle him right there and then.

Shadow sweatdropped, "You guys have, interesting, conversations don't you?"

''Hmm... well, it turned out funny when Angemon slipped with the carpet and crashed with the expensive vase, but he didn't get to strangle me'' Mar says chuckling and grabbing another bowl to eat.