Digiartists' Domain Community!
Southern Cross - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: Southern Cross (/showthread.php?tid=5630)

- Kurtz - 02-28-2007

Kurtz, hitting the button, stopped the lift on the bottom level of the underground. He then glanced at Dot for a moment. "Well, let's get this over and done with... I'm not too keen on being down here..." Taking a glance over everything else, he sighed.

Grumbling a silent curse, the dog nodded reluctantly, dropping his guard for the doctor. "Alright.... just... try to not worry them if it's anything serious, aye?" He hoped the doctor would agree.

- Disturbed - 02-28-2007

After Silver got a new set of pants his stomach started to growl "Hmm..food." The silver stepped out of his room and went to the kitchen.

< Kitchen >

Silver went to the fridge and sighed "Anything fresh in here..?" he looked around untill he found a half pound of steak "Bingo." he scooped up the steak, then some steak sauce, a couple seasonings and brought them to the grill top stove. After turning it on he tossed the steak on and started seasoning it with garlic, tyme, and romain.

- DragonMasterX - 03-04-2007

OOC: Hmm... darnit, I can't get anything else onto mind to do right now since Kubrika's forces were meddled into the slaughter and Crimson's static, sorry Shadow.
And yeah, well, I was waiting for Crimson to post, guess we'll have to ignore him till he gets back.

IC:

Dorothy nodded, "I get you, let's do this quick" she said, then started advancing with him after the lift had stopped at their destination.

OOC: Let's do this fast Shindou, it's kinda time wasting to do so much conversation between them, they've got nice support already.

- Kurtz - 03-04-2007

OOC: Sorry, I'll try to quicken up then.

IC:

With that, Kurtz started to head forward. The mist was still thick, thick as pea soup, but objects could be barely made out at the most. Moving himself slowly, he ventured further and further; his heart seemingly being struck with more and more pent up worries about what could lay further on. As he continued to move, he arrived at two double-doors, both encrusted with seeming gold and diamonds.

He blinked twice in surprise. "I don't remember this being here.... do you remember it, Do-"

"Venture forth, weary one. Or is thou a mere slave to the word of code?"

The dragon stopped talking. That was not Dorothy's voice at all. He gulped in fear. "This I don't like." But nonetheless, he grabbed the handle, and started to move in. On first appearance, there was no mist. A huge hallway, with many different technologies.

Battleships, weapons, even guns to an extent. All were neatly piled to either the left or right side. So neat... like it hadn't been touched for ages. The only thing disturbing the straight line between the two, and against the far back wall, was a single mirror.

- Shadowknight - 03-04-2007

OOC: Well Crimson is static I guess. Let the RPG continue.

IC:

Shadow casually dropped the body of a soldier to the ground, looking around for any others, "Well, that was boring." He grunted a bit as a sharp pain shot through his arm, he glanced at it and noticed a thin slice through it, a few feet ahead of him a blade rested on the ground. Didn't take a genius to figure out what had transpired, "Alright," He spun around, staring angrily at the soldier behind him, "Now I'm mad." Shadow vanished, his speed too fast for the man to follow as he kneed him hard in the midsection, propelling them upward, then with a hard punch slammed him back into the ground landing next to him. "I'll give you probs for drawing blood, but too little too late." He said as he turned back towards the castle.

- DragonMasterX - 03-04-2007

Coincidentially at the same time, gushes of blood splattered onto Shadow's back. Seconds later, Lu landed next to him, "I suggest you don't enter the castle" she said, her eyes narrowing up to him as she stayed in place, she was also clutching her left arm with her right paw, she seemed to be hiding tremendous pain she was actually feeling.

Dorothy followed Kurtz, "Did you hear something?" she asked, not getting what the rush was, she looked at everywhere, being amazed by his find, "Woah... what's this place?"

- Shadowknight - 03-04-2007

"Why? Boss still not in a good mood?" He then noticed her clutching her arm, "Don't tell me those wimps actually posed a threat to you."

- DragonMasterX - 03-05-2007

"No..." Lu said. "He did this" she lowered her right paw, showing not only a deep cut, but the fur around the viewable flesh was also gone.

- Kurtz - 03-05-2007

Taking a long glance inside, the dragon sighed, not knowing what to make of it. "I don't know... this is a room even I don't know of..." He ventured in further, before another voice rang inside his head.

"You are afraid. A mere soul hiding, believing he is only consisting of the light. You are not that."

Kurtz stopped walking again and froze, before shifting his head back; only seeing Dot. "W-Well..." He started to stutter. "Let's check this room out anyhow." The voices were starting to freak him slightly.

- Yoosei - 03-05-2007

Yoosei giggles and looks at him.