Digiartists' Domain Community!
Southern Cross - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: Southern Cross (/showthread.php?tid=5630)

- Kurtz - 12-02-2006

Erne, startled slightly, grinned, before swinging his blade to the side - clashing the two swords together in a lock. "Heh, not as easy as you think!"

The red-haired dragon could only but wince. He hated it... feeling her tears on his back - one of the things he had tried to make sure wouldn't happen often. With a sigh, he put both his claws on her arms softly, before rubbing them assuringly.

- Casey the furry one - 12-02-2006

Kellie just looked past Shadow as she concentrated on her gunblade and summoned it to blade first, "Ice blade," she cried out as it was covered in frost as it pierce his back and going through the front some before stopping.

- Disturbed - 12-02-2006

Disturbed gave a smile even if it was pitch dark "Sure, want me to get Silver for you?" he asked

- Shadowknight - 12-02-2006

Shadow stumbled and fell to the ground, blood dripping steadily from his open wound, "Stupid bitch!" He shouted as he forced his body to stand up, "You could've saved yourself, what could possibly be so important that you'd rather be dead?" He wondered. He raised his leg high into the air and brought his foot down on the handle of his sword, pressing it further through her arm and deeper into the ground to torture her.

"AAHHH... your bother Hiro I love him," she screamed in agony as she removed Shadow demonic blade from her shoulder. Panting heavily she turned into her vampiric self and got up and put her hand on Shadow, "Now it done Sap," she cried out.

- Shadowknight - 12-02-2006

"Idiot," Shadow dropped the gun in his right hand and grabbed onto her wrist, he knew he only had a few seconds as he felt his strength sapping out of him. If it weren't for the enhanced strength thanks to her turning vampiric he'd have been dead a lot sooner. He looked over at his sword, it was too far away for him to reach, the gun in his left hand was useless. Dammit, if only I had my... He remember the blade jammed into his back, I'm not gonna enjoy this. He thought as he reached behind him, he placed his gun back into it's holster as he grabbed the gun-blade by the handle, "You're even stupider than I thought!" He shouted to cover his pain as he ripped the blade out, he drove his arm forward driving the blade through Kellie's stomach as she held him closely, "If I go down, I'm taking you with me." he said as he held onto her wrist tightly.

- Crimson Fox - 12-02-2006

A roar left the shadow dragon as his glared at Hiro with his menacing red eyes as the shadow blobs dissolved without a energy source. "Impressive, but you won't win with escape tricks alone! Seventh Hell!" Ebony flames danced along Jedrek's halberd whilst he made another rush towards Hiro, fury reflected in the dragon's ruby orbs. His weapon closed in fast as he swung towards the Cross member, the air around them becoming distorted by the dark flames once more.

Crimson entered and noticed Wengren in the room with Sir Ikonnen. "Ah, good to see you, Sergeant." The scientist turned then to the dog sitting at the desk. "I hope I'm not interrupting a meeting or something...I've some bad news, sir. Apparently one of the apprentice scientist's experiments set fire to the entire laboratory downstairs. We already have some volunteers handling the flames, but it will be a while before Lab #13 back in business."

The fox thought for a moment before he continued. "I wouldn't want to be earning a pay check for nothing so I'd be happy to assist with a mission or something, I assure you my gunmanship skills are still as sharp as ever." That and I'd like a chance to put a bullet through Kubrika's head for what he did to my sister...

Ada gasped and moaned as she stuck her entire paw into her pussy, the sensations from that and Mar's bursting member driving her over the edge. "Dragon boy...I...ah...ahhh!" she cried before her hotbox gushed with her sweet juices. The vixen panted as she dropped to the bed, exhausted from the rough sex with the dragonute. She smiled blissfully back towards Mar, her paw caressing his cheek.

- Kurtz - 12-02-2006

Taking a gulp, Ikonnen sighed. "Well, Crimson... that really is bad news about the lab... but... at this time, it's midnight. I think all we can do is stay defensive for now. I mean,"

Looking out the window and swivelling his chair, he took another sigh. "...Who knows how powerful Kubrika really is..."

- Disturbed - 12-02-2006

Wengren gave a nod to Crimson entering the room as his staff rested softly upon the elf's shoulder tapping it ever so often. "Labretory?" he blinked for a moment. "What..do you guys do down there?" he asked looking back and forth between the dog and the fox.

"Yes I would like that very much," Colby said as as she stripped slowly down to her panties.

Ooc: Shadow check you pm box and I will put it in my next post.