Digiartists' Domain Community!
Southern Cross - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: Southern Cross (/showthread.php?tid=5630)

- Yoosei - 10-18-2006

she sighs "you don't order me to do anything... I do as I please... besides I feel like doing this again" she grins and shots another blizzard spell towards John, while quickly gripping her sword on her left hand

- Kurtz - 10-18-2006

Zerus quickly pulled his paw up, and yelled, as he saw John running closer to him. "Angel Shot!" Sweat-dropping, the beam quickly fired from his paw, heading towards John.

The pilot, who had bended down, shrieked, and quickly pressed a button on the side of him. Almost immediately, a tiny sprinkler set off, dousing the pilot in water. Although he was still burning lightly, he cursed, and started to pull the controls up. "COME ON! LIFT! LIFT!" He screamed.

Almost immediately a few seconds later, the robed man appeared behind Grimlock, his blade pressing against Sedrick. "That's not nice." And with one swift move, he slashed at Sedrick with his huge sword.

- amaterasu - 10-18-2006

John gets hit by both attacks"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH,I didn't want to do this,but you left me no choice"John charges at Yoosei as fast as he can with energy sword drawn.

- Kurtz - 10-18-2006

As soon as he noticed John running for Yoosei, Zerus growled loudly, and charged forward. "YOU DARE ATTACK A LADY!" With that, he pulled his sword in front of him, and, leaping with both feet, jumped on John's back.

OOC: Guys, let's wait for Shadow, and possibly Crimson.

- amaterasu - 10-18-2006

OOC:Ok

- Crimson Fox - 10-18-2006

OOC: Thanks for waiting for me, but after this we should probably wait for Shadow.

IC:

Ada's eyes began glowing green as she layed eyes on Sir Ikonnen and Hiro. "I'm afraid the games will have to wait till later, dragon boy." She smirked at Mar before making the tip on her Darkwood Staff glow again. "It seems we have company, I'll take the rat on the left."

Knowing that she had already been spotted, Ada was quick to make the first move, her staff glowing a deep green as she cried, "Perish, Twisted Maelstrom!" A cutting whirlwind was now heading Sir Ikonnen's way.

- DragonMasterX - 10-18-2006

OOC: Don't worry. You broke the flood when you posted. So we all together have like 5 to 8 posts before having to wait. I know I don't want anybody to get lost, but that doesn't mean we have to stop everytime. Remember the Time Zones aren't the same. Which reminds me, maybe members who are currently making their characters interact together should discuss between themselves when to come online to post. That way, there wouldn't be any floods because everyone would be posting at their preferable times.

In other words, we can continue till few more posts, then we wait. Besides, I'm about to make my character play with Shadow's, heh heh.

IC:

Mar sighed, "Yeah, always get the tougher looking one for yourself," he rolled his eyes and darted his look to Hiro, "Can't be helped" he said and held his swallow behind him in a battle stance, "You better fight hard!" he said with a grin as he waited for Hiro to react.

- Shadowknight - 10-18-2006

"Oh, I plan on it." Hiro drew out his sword quickly, surprisingly so due to it's immense size, holding it straight it reached well ahead of him, almost striking Mar despite the distance between them both, "I won't forgive you're kind for the death of my family!"

"I'm aware of her actions," Shadow said, "I expected Kel to Kill her, but this surprised me. I'll just have to see how this little thing plays itself out."

- Kurtz - 10-18-2006

Sir Ikonnen didn't react for a few seconds as the cutting whirlwind drew even closer for him. As it was about to hit him, he lunged to the side, as the whirlwind passed right by him. He then proceeded to lunge forward, bringing the shuriken in front of him.

"Useless!" And with that, he slashed at Ada with the relatively large shuriken.

- Crimson Fox - 10-18-2006

A small, but sharp cry left her muzzle as a few droplets of blood fell to the ground from her side. Ada's eyes seemed to glow a stronger green, fury welling in those two emeralds as she leapt back. "You fight well..."

With that, the vixen started a forward assault, using her sturdy Darkwood Staff to fight off Sir Ikonnen's shuriken, eventually sneaking in a blow to his gut. "...but I never lose."