Digiartists' Domain Community!
2000th post!! and before CHRISTMAS!! ^_^ - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: 2000th post!! and before CHRISTMAS!! ^_^ (/showthread.php?tid=5963)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- Gabumonfurry - 12-12-2006

Congrats Misty girl! You've been here shorter then i have and you still got more posts then me *hugs tight* hope yah still stay here for a few k's of post more :P

Re: 2000th post!! and before CHRISTMAS!! ^_^ - Yoosei - 12-12-2006

mistysilverwolf Wrote:Yoosei - I think I've known you the shortest, but we have lots in common and that's cool!! You are so much fun to talk to!! *hugs you and Yuki*

Yuki: *makes cutie puppy eyes and hugs Misty*

Yoosei: *giggles* yeah we have known each other for such a short while but still you are a great friend of mine already ;) . and yes we have lots in common, gosh it was great to find another person with a bunch of things in common with me. anyway conragutations my friend ;)

- fred_18 - 12-12-2006

congrats on 2000, now I wouldn't be surprised if i seen 3000 by new years, 4000 by febuary, and 10000 by next year...keep up the posts and here you go...*WereGurumon toy* couldn't find anymore gabumon ones...

- Kurtz - 12-13-2006

Hey! You reached the 2000th post more quicker then you're 1000th. XD Congratulations on hitting that mark, Misty!

- DragonMasterX - 12-13-2006

Congrats Misty! Now, what to get as your prize... uhhh, wait a second! *Grabs a base ball and throws it at a pyramid of bottles*

*Ball hits the pyramid, but even the stand crumbles down*

Attendant: *Comes out of the dust* I TOLD YOU TO STOP SHOWING OFF HERE! TAKE IT! *Hurls a giant teddy bear to DMX*

DMX: *Grabs the teddy bear and hands it to Misty* Good job for the 2k!

- Renamon_S3 - 12-13-2006

Aye! 2k... More than double my patheticness...

Nice job! I don't do this much, but here ya go:

*Does a little dance*

Ahem.. There ya go.

- blueeyedgabulvo0o - 12-13-2006

Congrads Misty on it all lol.....Have fun with Gol now lol ;) enjoy be merry and did I just post here O-0...XD

- Misty - 12-13-2006

Ahh! Too many responses in a day! Meep! lol

UnknownH Wrote:I was just making a joke about you dating. I might not do much of them unless I see an opening.

That's fine either way Unknown...But I'm sure there will be many openings.............lol

Gabumonfurry Wrote:Congrats Misty girl! You've been here shorter then i have and you still got more posts then me *hugs tight* hope yah still stay here for a few k's of post more :P

^_^ Oh don't worry, I'll be here a loooong time!! *hugs back tightly* Weee!!

Matt Ishida Wrote:
mistysilverwolf Wrote:Yoosei - I think I've known you the shortest, but we have lots in common and that's cool!! You are so much fun to talk to!! *hugs you and Yuki*

Yuki: *makes cutie puppy eyes and hugs Misty*

Yoosei: *giggles* yeah we have known each other for such a short while but still you are a great friend of mine already ;) . and yes we have lots in common, gosh it was great to find another person with a bunch of things in common with me. anyway conragutations my friend ;)

Awww soooo cute!!! ^_^ *hugs Yuki tighter*

*pokes Yoosei* Wee! A great friend!! That is awesome!! ^_^

fred_18 Wrote:congrats on 2000, now I wouldn't be surprised if i seen 3000 by new years, 4000 by febuary, and 10000 by next year...keep up the posts and here you go...*WereGurumon toy* couldn't find anymore gabumon ones...

Hey now...don't get your hopes up. I might get 3000 by new years...maybe get 4000 by February...as far as 10000...errr. I dunno about that O_o *happily accepts the WereGarurumon toy* Thankies!! *hugs tightly* Another great friend! Woo!

Shindou Kyosan Wrote:Hey! You reached the 2000th post more quicker then you're 1000th. XD Congratulations on hitting that mark, Misty!

Yeah...that's true..like 8 months to hit 1000 and less than a month to hit 2000!! ^_^ Thankies!

DragonMasterX Wrote:Congrats Misty! Now, what to get as your prize... uhhh, wait a second! *Grabs a base ball and throws it at a pyramid of bottles*

*Ball hits the pyramid, but even the stand crumbles down*

Attendant: *Comes out of the dust* I TOLD YOU TO STOP SHOWING OFF HERE! TAKE IT! *Hurls a giant teddy bear to DMX*

DMX: *Grabs the teddy bear and hands it to Misty* Good job for the 2k!

O_O That's a huuuuge teddy bear...*attacks it* Thanks!! *pounces and hugs you*

Renamon_S3 Wrote:Aye! 2k... More than double my patheticness...

Nice job! I don't do this much, but here ya go:

*Does a little dance*

Ahem.. There ya go.

Hey....that's not pathetic...*lowers ears*
*watches you dance* hehe cute

blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:Congrads Misty on it all lol.....Have fun with Gol now lol Wink enjoy be merry and did I just post here O-0...XD

Hey Gabs...I'm glad you posted here. ^_^ It means a lot to me. Don't worry....Gol and I always have fun Wink lol Thanks Gabs *hugs tightly*

- UnknownH - 12-13-2006

Quote:That's fine either way Unknown...But I'm sure there will be many openings.............lol
You see that's one I could use and use the word legs. But that would be mean.

- Misty - 12-13-2006

UnknownH Wrote:
Quote:That's fine either way Unknown...But I'm sure there will be many openings.............lol
You see that's one I could use and use the word legs. But that would be mean.

O_OErr...I wouldn't have realized that if you didn't say anything...
*clasps hands over mouth*
.....................I did not just say that..............................*wide-eyed*